Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  23  24  25   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series (Page 11)
Author Topic: Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2021 07:04 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In France 🇨🇵 they are already preparing for its official premiere on May 9 in TF1. 🇨🇵

New Series Les Schtroumpfs will be revealed May 9th on TFOU!

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1352111391839559&id=214755915547525

Posts: 240 | From: Santiago de Chile | Registered: Mar 2017
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2021 08:11 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome. maybe the links can be watchable next time
Posts: 202 | From: Birmingham, england | Registered: Feb 2017
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2021 09:09 AM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You don't have a VPN, grouchysmurffan?

--------------------
GNAP!

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2021 09:18 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i do but i dont live in belguim so i will wait.
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2021 10:19 AM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You don't have to live in Belgium. You just set your VPN to Belgium and you're all set

--------------------
GNAP!

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2021 11:43 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
heh. i feel like a nincomsmurf. eyup i got a vpn. sheesh talk about obvious. thanks for the suggestion SomeGuy. i owe u all. now i can watch it and i dont care that its french. Im finally able to watch. smurfaroo.
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2021 01:48 PM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No problem.

Be sure to tell us what you think of the new series.

--------------------
GNAP!

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2021 02:54 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yeah im watching them tonight before i go to bed.
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2021 05:37 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
aaaahahaha. oh man. the screaming spider which screamed like a little girl and the smurfs freaking out with it. heh. that is rich.
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2021 05:38 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i will tell more later.
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2021 09:41 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ok. i have watched all the released episodes so far and am loving it. especially the humor. hefty smurf is a cool helpful guy, brainy is his annoying but helpful self. smurfette is cool and badass and funny. handy is cool. shame about greedy being a normal hatted smurf again. As for papa smurf, might be a while before i like him as he tends to be a bit of a grouch but a little fun loving aswell. ah jokey with his boring brokrn record joke of the exploding box. couldnt he tell corny jokes aswell where the smurfs groan? oh well. scaredy was nice to see but whats with the two firemen smurfs? are they comedy reliefs or something? but yeah its good so far.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2021 11:01 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
There is a new information about the new episodes of The Smurfs.

May 23:
The Flying Smurfs

Plot: When Handy Smurf and Stormy (Smurfstorm) learn about Gargamel's plan to make Azrael fly, they set out to build their own flying machines to take on the cat in the air.

The farce too much

Plot: Vanity Smurf has had enough of the Jokey Smurf and his trapped gifts. He decides to take it to his own game using magical explosive powder. But this powder makes appear hundreds of mini-Jester Smurfs who run around the village doing pranks that annoy all the Smurfs. Papa Smurf tries to stop them, but the Jokey Smurf capture him and tie him to a rocket. Jokey and Vanity Smurf are going to have to get along to save Papa Smurf before he flies into space!

Source

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2021 11:08 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
New GCI Series of "The Smurfs" begins its distribution.

-

Presented in development at the 2018 Annecy International Animated Film Market (MIFA), The Smurfs, a new animated series produced by Dupuis Edition et Audiovisuel with Peyo Productions, for TF1 in France, heralds the rebirth of the famous blue creatures in television.

The series has been licensed worldwide by Nickelodeon, and its US premiere is scheduled for this year, followed by an international rollout, and will have its premiere on May 9 in France at TFOU. Distributed internationally by IMPS, the series has already premiered worldwide on RTS, in Switzerland, and on RTBF and VRT, in Belgium, in mid-April, and is now preparing to arrive in France and Germany before meeting the rest of the world.

The series will currently have 52 11-minute episodes, directed by William Renaud (Calimero, A kind of magic ...), with colorful characters, including a team of inventive Smurfs alongside Smurfette, and sharp dialogue.

Véronique Culliford, founder and president of Peyo Productions and IMPS (distribution) and daughter of Peyo, added that she was "very happy to be able to continue my father's work once again by co-producing a new Smurfs television series." He added: "And this, almost 40 years after the world famous original series. You will discover the Smurfs in '3D' effect, as in the last film The Smurfs: The Lost Village (from Sony Pictures Animation), with a lot of humor and lots of twisty adventures. This co-production features the best actors on the market and will delight young and old for decades."

Peyo's beloved characters, created in 1958, first moved from the comic to the screen in 1959. The Smurfs began their animated adventures on television, with Dupuis and then with the American studio Hanna-Barbera (Tom and Jerry, Scooby- Doo, The Flintstones, Crazy Racing) and then on the big screen with live-actions in 2011 and 2013, and one in CGI in 2017, always with the same success. However, they have not been adapted to television since the late 1980s.

Source

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2021 11:54 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
finally! smurfstorm. she was good in the movie. and all those mini smurfs, YEOW! looking forward to it.
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2021 11:57 AM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by grouchysmurffan:
ok. i have watched all the released episodes so far and am loving it. especially the humor. hefty smurf is a cool helpful guy, brainy is his annoying but helpful self. smurfette is cool and badass and funny. handy is cool. shame about greedy being a normal hatted smurf again. As for papa smurf, might be a while before i like him as he tends to be a bit of a grouch but a little fun loving aswell. ah jokey with his boring brokrn record joke of the exploding box. couldnt he tell corny jokes aswell where the smurfs groan? oh well. scaredy was nice to see but whats with the two firemen smurfs? are they comedy reliefs or something? but yeah its good so far.

Greedy being the village chef in the old series never made sense to me. It's like a thief being a bank owner lol.

And Papa Smurf's personality matches how he was in the comic books

--------------------
GNAP!

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2021 04:47 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i watched the hypnosis episode starting with scaredy smurf and i heard organ and spooky music when he got up. funny. and i do like the goofy sound effects aswell.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2021 05:00 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2021 06:41 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
already seen the opening theme but thanks chilean
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2021 09:06 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In France 🇨🇵 it is already preparing for its official premiere on TF1 but we do not know any news about its premiere in Germany. 🇩🇪

Les Schtroumpfs 2021 Trailer - TFOU

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-09-2021 05:33 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Episode 7: https://www.rtbf.be/auvio/detail_les-schtroumpfs-s01?id=2767014

Episode 8: https://www.rtbf.be/auvio/detail_les-schtroumpfs-s01?id=2767016

Remember! do not forget to use the VPN to watch the episodes I recommend that you use VPN Hola Free and the Flag of Belgium. 🇧🇪

In France 🇨🇵 the series has already been released and next Sunday we will see the debut of the Smurfettes of the Lost Village in the series.

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-09-2021 08:51 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
heh. already watched the latest episodes. they was quite good and funny and chaotic. i liked jokey's halloween costume and some of the other smurfs costumes and scaredy popping round brainy's cupboards explaining about the monsters and papa being a vampire at the end. as for lazy's episode, those poor smurfs. i can relate because i was tired but unlike lazy i didnt have any noise to wake me up so it was a good nap. and it was funny seing the tired smurfs trying to chase lazy and faint of exhaustion. eh didnt care much for gargamels role much. but i liked scaredy in the robot. that is all for now.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-09-2021 09:11 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'll wait until the episodes actually have English dialogue.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-09-2021 09:27 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
cool. good to c u VicGeorge
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-09-2021 10:02 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm still curious if the characters will be played by the same cast in The Lost Village or a new cast of Canadian voice artists.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-12-2021 05:26 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
There is a new information about the new episodes of The Smurfs.

May 30:

Alien Invasion
Plot: An Alien arrives in the village and takes the form of a Smurf. All the Smurfs are under his control, except the Smurfette, who will save the village with the help of the Smurfs girls.

In the skin of a Smurf
Note: There is no information on that episode but that information will be given later.

Remember that the debut of the Smurfs girls in the series is coming this Sunday, May 16.

Source

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  23  24  25  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.