Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  23  24  25   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series (Page 12)
Author Topic: Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2021 04:09 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yes. im looking forward to see the lost village gang again. especially smurfstorm. maybe melody might have a cameo aswell. i wander if they will interact with the other smurfs.
Posts: 202 | From: Birmingham, england | Registered: Feb 2017
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2021 06:32 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The debut of the Smurfs Girls is coming up in the series Which of them will appear first? 🤔
Posts: 240 | From: Santiago de Chile | Registered: Mar 2017
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 03:57 AM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Episode 10 confirmed that Grouchy is the way he is because he was bitten by the bzzz fly, just like in the comics 😃

--------------------
GNAP!

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 04:01 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i like grouchy. he has many layers in this series.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 05:02 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Finally the Smurfs Girls already debuted in the animated series!

Episode 9: https://www.rtbf.be/auvio/detail_les-schtroumpfs-s01?id=2769548

Episode 10: https://www.rtbf.be/auvio/detail_les-schtroumpfs-s01?id=2769553

Remember! do not forget to use the VPN to watch the episodes I recommend that you use VPN Hola Free and the Flag of Belgium.🇧🇪

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 05:22 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Only Smurfblossom made her debut as a supporting character in Episode 10. For the former, Clumsy Smurf finally gets a big role in Episode 9.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 06:03 AM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I truly enjoyed episode 9. It was awesome seeing Clumsy having so much swagger and charisma.

--------------------
GNAP!

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 06:13 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i enjoyed both. especially the guys tryjng to cheer up grouchy smurf and yeah, clumsy was cool. who was that smurfette in the music band whilst clumsy was showing his coolness?
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 07:01 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In general I am patient but when I read this thread I want to watch this too [Big Grin] But I'll wait for English or Polish verson because I don't speak French and I would like to understand what they speak [Smile]

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 08:05 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i enjoyed both. especially the guys tryjng to cheer up grouchy smurf and yeah, clumsy was cool. who was that smurfette in the music band whilst clumsy was showing his coolness?
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 09:29 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Excellent debut for Smurfblossom in the series but next week it's Smurfstorm's turn.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 11:51 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I found it!

Episode 12: [URL=https://www.rts.ch/kids/vod/les-grands/12192729-les+schtroumpfs-saison+1+%285-52%29+-+la+farce+de+trop.html][/URL]

Before using the VPN instead of placing the Belgian flag, please use the Swiss flag to watch that episode. I recommend Hola VPN Free.

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 02:06 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
episode 12?
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 02:35 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by grouchysmurffan:
episode 12?

Yes.
najeetech
Baby Smurf
Member # 7074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2021 02:55 PM      Profile for najeetech   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Are there more episodes coming also can everybody send me an episode list guide.
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2021 10:25 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
eh. episode 12 was ok.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2021 01:06 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I found a web page that appears the info of all the information of the new series.

-

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2021 01:31 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
its a nice website with bios on some of the main smurfs.
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2021 07:09 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you for the link [Smile]

I checked it and read descriptions of some characters - it looks like Grouchy in English dub will say "I don't like" instead of "I hate" [Frown] I know the simillar translation is used in the new verson of comics but I personally think "I hate" sounds much better, it is stronger... But maybe this may be changed yet? I don't know if the dubbing in English has been started...

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2021 10:04 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just a note: literal DOES NOT ALWAYS equate to being better.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2021 11:43 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
But the stories are more fast-paced than the Hanna-Barbera cartoon. They don't rely much on practical jokes and running gags, which were sometimes used as filler to pad out the time of an episode. The CG animation is a step up from the 2D limited animation. Also, Greedy and Baker are no longer combined as one Smurf to save up on voice actors.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2021 12:48 PM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I didn't mean this really discourages me - I sometimes have troubles at the beginning to get used to something new. I had this during reading the comics (new English translation) but after few comic books the verson "Me, I don't like" was already ok for me. I still prefer "I hate" translation but as a smurf I am able to forgive everything and watch it [Wink]
Anyway I'm glad Grouchy takes many scences in the new series [Big Grin] (at least I've read it here [Wink] )

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2021 01:04 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
To clarify what I mean, I had no problem with Grouchy saying "I hate..." because that sounds true to his character, however it was defined. Going with the literal "I don't like..." just sounds like a wimpified version of the character.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

smurfberries
Smurfling
Member # 6807

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2021 02:47 PM      Profile for smurfberries   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I would say we should wait and see what happens with the English dub on that. Technically, the direct translation to English is “I don’t like,” and always has been, but I would say it’s very likely they’ll change it to “I hate” when it’s dubbed over. This is specifically the french version, after all. We have no idea how certain dialogue will change or what they’ll tweak depending on the language.
smurfberries
Smurfling
Member # 6807

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2021 02:49 PM      Profile for smurfberries   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
By ‘always has been’ I mean in the comics. I haven’t seen enough of the French dub of the 80’s cartoon to know what they have him say in that.
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  23  24  25  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.