Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series (Page 24)
Author Topic: Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2022 08:39 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yeah. more of the smurfettes from the lost village and a visit to their village will be cool.
Posts: 202 | From: Birmingham, england | Registered: Feb 2017
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2022 09:08 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'd like some scenes in the smurfettes' village too

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2022 11:43 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
a day in the life of the smurfette village
Miller Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 07:11 AM      Profile for Miller Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I really do not like how the only locations it shows are Gargamel's hovel, the Smurf forest, and the Smurf village. It mentions a lot of places (Magician's Congress, The girls village), but never shows them.
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 08:06 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
well miller smurf, hopefully the locations will expand in season 2 like seeing the girls village and such. will see.
Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 09:08 AM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rozalka:
I don't how funny scene would have to be to make Grouchy laugh... but I'd like to see his reaction of not being able to hide it [Big Grin]

It was then that Grouchy Smurf found his love of flying

--------------------
Being so beautiful is, almost a sin

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 09:22 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Minako Sailor Venus:
quote:
I don't how funny scene would have to be to make Grouchy laugh... but I'd like to see his reaction of not being able to hide it [Big Grin]

He smiled but not laughed.
Honestly I dislike this episode.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 10:08 AM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Minako Sailor Venus:
quote:

He smiled but not laughed.
Honestly I dislike this episode.

The whole series seems like it's got a few bugs. You can DEFINITELY tell it was dubbed over.

--------------------
Being so beautiful is, almost a sin

O Natural
Baby Smurf
Member # 8400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2022 12:52 PM      Profile for O Natural   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Season 2 has begun! 🎉

Is it me or does Painter has a different voice than the other episodes?

Miller Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-19-2022 09:07 AM      Profile for Miller Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by O Natural:
Season 2 has begun! 🎉

Is it me or does Painter has a different voice than the other episodes?

That's because he is voiced by a different person.
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2022 09:50 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
so. hows season 2 so far?
O Natural
Baby Smurf
Member # 8400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-23-2022 08:05 AM      Profile for O Natural   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's really cool. Already better than season 1.

I didn't expect Wild to appear this fast, or for him to interact with the Smurfettes this quickly.

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-23-2022 09:01 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
great. looking forward to watching season 2 whenever i smurf or can in this case.
Miller Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2022 06:30 AM      Profile for Miller Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
They seem to like to make the Smurfs (Clumsy, Jokey, Scaredy, Painter) sound like children.
O Natural
Baby Smurf
Member # 8400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2022 10:52 AM      Profile for O Natural   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah, and some characters that are voiced by the same people sound too similar to others. Like Sloppy and Gargamel almost have the same voice
Miller Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2022 06:16 AM      Profile for Miller Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by O Natural:
Yeah, and some characters that are voiced by the same people sound too similar to others. Like Sloppy and Gargamel almost have the same voice

And Clumsy and Scaredy.
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-04-2022 09:58 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
let me just say the constant recyling of scenes is annoying.
O Natural
Baby Smurf
Member # 8400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 11-04-2022 12:47 PM      Profile for O Natural   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's "to save money" and the fact that the little kids watching wouldn't notice the scene recycling.
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-06-2022 03:57 PM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by notesysmurf:
let me just say the constant recyling of scenes is annoying.

The old series recycled scenes all the time. No one complained...

--------------------
GNAP!

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-06-2022 05:22 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're right, season 1 included the comic books

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

johnkent21
Baby Smurf
Member # 8568

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2023 02:22 AM      Profile for johnkent21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
if you ever face any issue in opening these you can take help of Ivacy VPN it will help you access it.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ivacy-best-vpn-for-privac/lblebdecfhdegbeoejplcpmhibbkbkin

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2023 01:20 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ah dango smurfs. thanks for the info johnkent21. now we wait for smurfs news tv style.

najeetech
Baby Smurf
Member # 7074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2023 02:20 PM      Profile for najeetech   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
when is smurfs news tv style coming ?
najeetech
Baby Smurf
Member # 7074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2023 02:27 PM      Profile for najeetech   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
when is season 3 info coming for the smurfs 2021 cartoon ?
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-24-2023 11:30 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think the third season won't come until 2024.

And last when I checked, much to my disappointment, Johan and Peewit were not introduced in the second season. I wonder why...

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.