Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  23  24  25   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series (Page 13)
Author Topic: Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-20-2021 03:31 AM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In the french dub of the H-B cartoon, he said the exact same thing: "Moi j'aime pas...", which translates to "Me, I don't like..."

I always thought him saying "I hate..." was a little harsh, but that didn't come from the H-B cartoon, but from the UK translation of the comics

--------------------
GNAP!

SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-20-2021 10:38 AM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
Just a note: literal DOES NOT ALWAYS equate to being better.

That is true for life in general, but when it comes to comic book adaptations, I'm a pretty litteral guy. So I tend to be quite intolerant of loose adaptations.

--------------------
GNAP!

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2021 05:37 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
eesh. is this going to be an argument between i hate and me i don't like? its everyones different opinions. can we talk about something else now?
Posts: 202 | From: Birmingham, england | Registered: Feb 2017
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-22-2021 01:38 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's all a matter of what really works best for a particular language audience -- a literal translation or a more dynamic equivalence translation. Same thing with Bible translation.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-22-2021 03:08 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tomorrow is Smurfstorm's debut in the series. Last week it was Smurfblossom's turn but I don't know in which episode Smurfwillow and Smurflily will appear in the animated series?
Posts: 240 | From: Santiago de Chile | Registered: Mar 2017
smurfberries
Smurfling
Member # 6807

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2021 06:13 AM      Profile for smurfberries   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So. Apparently the air date for the flying smurfs was last minute moved to Wednesday?
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2021 09:41 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Unfortunately we will have to wait 3 more days since for unknown reasons the episode did not air we will have to wait for the debut of Smurfstorm in the animated series.

May 26:
The Flying Smurfs

Plot: When Handy Smurf and Stormy (Smurfstorm) learn about Gargamel's plan to make Azrael fly, they set out to build their own flying machines to take on the cat in the air.

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2021 01:29 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i am now notesysmurf. as pictured.
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2021 10:08 AM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Grisham:
Also, Greedy and Baker are no longer combined as one Smurf to save up on voice actors.

Is this really the reason they combined them?

--------------------
GNAP!

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2021 11:59 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i am also glad that lazy smurf had an episode and scaredy. but im hoping its not all light hearted though.
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2021 04:27 PM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's Smurfs. How else can they be? The darkest they ever got was like "The Smurfs and the Howlibird" and even that is stretching it.

--------------------
GNAP!

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2021 04:49 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hah. yeah you're right someguy. i dont want to be like gargamel. i like the guys.
smurfberries
Smurfling
Member # 6807

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2021 10:02 AM      Profile for smurfberries   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Personally I’d say the “darkest” smurfs ever went was ‘Baby’s First Word’, or ‘Stop and Smurf The Roses’. Honorable mention for Smurfette Unmade as well tbh.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2021 02:06 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tomorrow there is a second chance for Smurfstorm's debut in the series or we have to wait for it to happen on Sunday, May 30.
smurfberries
Smurfling
Member # 6807

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2021 07:19 PM      Profile for smurfberries   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fingers crossed!
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2021 03:43 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
They had to change the episode at the last minute. We will see what happens on Sunday 30 about Smurfstorm's debut in the series.

It was traded for another episode:

In the Skin of a Smurf

Plot: After breaking Papa Smurf's telescope, Lazy Smurf and Hefty Smurf decide to dress up as girls rather than risk punishment.

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2021 04:37 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
seen it. funny.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2021 04:51 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Episode 12:https://www.rtbf.be/auvio/detail_les-schtroumpfs-s01?id=2773288

Episode 13:https://www.rtbf.be/auvio/detail_les-schtroumpfs-s01?id=2773289

Remember! do not forget to use the VPN to watch the episodes I recommend that you use VPN Hola Free and the Flag of Belgium 🇧🇪.

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2021 06:32 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
seen both
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2021 09:57 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Finally Smurfstorm, Smurflily and Smurfwillow made their debut in episode 13 in the animated series!
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2021 10:29 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yeps. i know. cool huh?
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2021 10:56 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A simple question ... Someday in that episode Smurfs Girls from the Lost Village will they meet Baby Smurf?

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2021 11:21 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
maybe and other smurfs will interact with the ladies aswell. but i want blossom to be with grouchy more as she and smurfette managed to make grouchy smile. if for a few secs. someone needs happiness and blossom will be able to bring grouchy to smile more.
Mira - Milky Way Queen
Smurfling
Member # 7986

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2021 12:26 PM      Profile for Mira - Milky Way Queen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gonna be honest here, I'm not really into modern 3D animation of old cartoons. I prefer the original Smurf cartoon from the 80s more, but I will give it a try.

--------------------
Kratcy is best boy UwU

My Husbendo: https://contest-for-millions-of-thousands.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%98_%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9

smurfberries
Smurfling
Member # 6807

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2021 07:10 PM      Profile for smurfberries   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I hope they meet baby smurf! That would be so cute.
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  23  24  25  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.