Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6   Previous Page 
Smurf Forum » The Smurfs & the talking parrots (Fanfiction story) (Page 6)
Author Topic: The Smurfs & the talking parrots (Fanfiction story)
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2021 07:42 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 10.5

It’s night. Grouchy and Natalie entered Papa Smurf’s laboratory. In the first moment the smurf wanted to turn on the light.
Grouchy: I forgot, here’s no electricity yet... Where’s a candle?

Natalie turned on a flashlight in her phone.
Natalie: I don’t need it.
Grouchy: I didn’t know it is possible... Anyway I have to find a candle for myself. I HATE searching.

Soon he found the candle. Natalie opened the spellbook.
Natalie: It looks like it is divided into two parts and one of them looks like... chemistry...
Grouchy: I HATE chemistry.
Natalie: Me too. First let’s find all necessary equipment. I hope we don’t lack anything...
Grouchy: I HATE lacking anything. I don’t even know what are these things... What’s the smurf Er... Ermey... Erlenmeyer...
Natalie: Don’t worry, I know.

She opened few cabinets to find the thing and took out an Erlenmeyer flask.
Natalie: That’s it.
Grouchy: And do you know these other things?

He asked showing the page in the spellbook.
Natalie: I think yes.

She started searching and taking out the other necessary things. Grouchy is just reading.
Grouchy: How do you know it??
Natalie: I’ve got little experience in laboratories. But don’t think I am a genius – one in each three exams I have to correct. Let’s refind the ingredients, they are somewhere here.

They both started searching the cabinets to find the necessary ingredients. Accidentally Grouchy found a flask described as ‘Human size potion’. He looked at it.
Natalie: I’ve just found the last ingredient.

The smurf put away the potion and closed the cabinet.
Natalie: One thing... what thing is used here to heat up a potion?
Grouchy: I’m not sure... but I think I’ve seen Papa Smurf working with this.

He showed something with a candle inside. Natalie started preparing to the first part of creating the potion. She poured the wolf water with something else to a flask and fastened it to an utility clamp.
Natalie: I think you’re right. Can you light it?
Grouchy: I HATE lighting.

He lighted the candle in the equipment which is supposed to heat up the potion.
Natalie: And now we have to wait 5 minutes...
Grouchy: I HATE waiting. Is it supposed to not be covered?
Natalie: I don’t know... (after checking the spellbook)... It’s written that something has to release... so probably no.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-10-2021 09:44 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 10.6

AFTER 5 MINUTES...
Natalie stopped heating up the potion. She threw in there activated coal. Soon after it the potion exploded high reaching the ceiling. She and Grouchy got scared, but nothing happened to them.
Natalie: Oh, no!
Grouchy: I HATE explosions.

Then they saw Papa Smurf going on the stairs.
Papa Smurf: What are you smurfin’ here?
Grouchy: And I HATE this...
Natalie: Um... we... we’re just... trying to create the antispell...
Papa Smurf: What??! No smurfing in my laboratory! I said you NO and you didn’t listen me!
Grouchy: I HATE no’s.
Papa Smurf: You broke te most important rule in the village – no smuring in my laboratory without my permit!!
Grouchy: I HATE breaking rules.
Natalie: But please, understand...
Papa Smurf: Clean up everything and go away!!
Grouchy: I HATE cleaning up.
Papa Smurf: NOW!
Grouchy: I HATE ‘now’.

They cleaned up.
After that they left the laboratory. It’s still night.

Grouchy: I HATE fails.
Natalie: Me too... We have just one more chance – we don’t have enough wolf water for more trials...
Grouchy: I HATE just one more chance... do you know what’s happened wrong?
Natalie: No, but I will be thinking about it...
Grouchy: I HATE unnecessarily smurfing in the night... and I HATE being hungry...
Natalie: So, go home and eat something...
Grouchy: I HATE... not having food... and not being able to get it...
Natalie: Why hadn’t you said it before? I have food.
Grouchy: I HATE saying it... All smurfs neglect their duties and destroyed the field...
Natalie: Believe me, you aren’t my first friend who needs such help. I can give you some food.
Grouchy: Thank you.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-12-2021 11:09 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 10.7

It’s the morning. Grouchy is sleeping in his bed, but he’s waken up by the door knocking.
Grouchy: I HATE waking up.

He stood up and opened the door – it’s Papa Smurf.
Papa Smurf: I've been thinking about your recent behavior. Because you don’t listen me and you broke into my laboratory, I decided to punish you.
Grouchy: I HATE punishments.
Papa Smurf: You must leave the village.
Grouchy: I HATE leaving the village!
Papa Smurf: You have time to pack yourself. Next leave the village and never come back.
Grouchy: I HATE never coming back!
Papa Smurf: Go packing. You must leave the village today.
Grouchy: I HATE going packing!
Papa Smurf: It’s my order. I don’t wanna you in the village.
Grouchy: I HATE orders!

Papa Smurf went away. Grouchy closed the door very unhappy and angry. The only person who still wants to help him is Natalie... The smurf decided to write her a message for help.
Grouchy packed his the most important things. He hasn’t gotten the reply from Natalie, but anyway he decided to go to her, she’s his only hope.
Natalie is surprised seeing the smurf with his suitcase.

Natalie: Grouchy? What’s happened?
Grouchy: I HATE this what’s happened. Papa Smurf said me to leave the village and to never come back.
Natalie: What? You can stay here until we create the antispell.
Grouchy: But how are we gonna smurf it? I’m afraid we’ll never do it! I HATE this spell so much...
Natalie: Maybe we’ll try like today night – if not the explosion, Papa Smurf wouldn’t wake up.
Grouchy: I HATE smurfing in nights! Do you know what’s smurfed wrong?
Natalie: Not yet. But I will be thinkin’ today.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2021 07:25 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 10.8

Natalie was trying to understand her mistake for many hours without any results. At the evening when she was still trying, Grouchy was sitting on her desk.
Natalie: I can’t find the mistake...
Grouchy: I HATE saying this... but there’s no help for other smurfs.
Natalie: You know what? I have to ask other people for help... Maybe somebody else would help us.
Grouchy: I HATE this idea! They can’t know that you are able to get into our village!
Natalie: They doesn’t have to know it.
Grouchy: So, how are you gonna explain ‘em that we were smurfing in Papa Smurf’s laboratory?
Natalie: I’d say that you was tryin’ to do it alone.
Grouchy: But you know it would be impossible...
Natalie: But they don’t really know you. And even if accidentally they’d find out about the smurf size potion – it would be better than leaving other smurfs like this forever.
Grouchy: I HATE other people knowing about the smurf size potion.
Natalie: Do you prefer people not knowing about it and the smurfs being influenced by the spell forever or people knowing about the potion and everything return to normal? Like I’ve said – we’ll try not saying this. Understand, I can’t figure out the reason of the explosion, we need help.
Grouchy: I HATE other smurfs staying like this forever... Ok, do what you think.

Natalie started looking for help on the Internet.

THE NEXT DAY...
Grouchy is sitting on Natalie’s desk again.

Natalie: Everybody says it is impossible to help not knowing the composition of wolf water. One person suggested to bring a small quantity of it to his laboratory.
Grouchy: But how are we gonna to get it?
Natalie: In the night when Papa Smurf will be sleeping?
Grouchy: I HATE smurfing in the nights.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-14-2021 11:35 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 10.9

IN THE NIGHT...
Grouchy and Natalie returned to the Smurfs’ Village. Quietly they tried to open Papa Smurf’s door, but it’s closed.
Grouchy: I HATE the closed door.
Natalie: And what now?

The smurf looked at a window.
Grouchy: The window is opened. I HATE getting into through windows, but it’s the only way.

He went inside through the window. Next Natalie did the same but hitting the nearby furniture making a noise. Then they heard Papa Smurf’s steps.
Natalie: Papa Smurf?
Grouchy: Hide.

Natalie hid under the laboratory table, Grouchy quickly opened one of the cabinets, took the ‘human size potion’ and hid behind the curtain. Papa Smurf went down to his laboratory and started walking. Soon he spotted Natalie.
Papa Smurf: What are you smurfin’ here again?
Natalie: I just... wanted a bit of wolf water.
Papa Smurf: In this case go to the Wolf Cave.
Grouchy: I HATE Wolf Cave!

He left his hide.
Papa Smurf: And you too?
Natalie: We’ve already been there and here is the wolf water brought by us.
Papa Smurf: But it is MY laboratory. You, Grouchy didn’t listen to me again – you were supposed to never be here again! And you’re breaking the same important rules – no smurfing in my laboratory!
Grouchy: I HATE breaking rules, but we wanna heal you.
Papa Smurf: There’s no need to heal me! I promise – if I see any of you again in the village, I’ll change you into toads!
Grouchy: I HATE toads!
Papa Smurf: Go out! Now!

THE END OF CHAPTER 10

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2021 06:51 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's the last "big" chapter - 11 (Idk how many parts it's gonna have)
Chapter 11.1

The Smurfs’ Village is in the fire. Grouchy is sitting on a nearby hill almost crying. He felt a hand on his shoulder – it’s Natalie.
Natalie: I’m so sorry for your loss.
Grouchy: I HATE this what’s smurfing in the village.
Natalie: Soon you will be the last smurf. Other smurfs aren’t able to cooperate with each other any longer, in this way they can’t survive for a long time.

Grouchy is crying.
Grouchy: I HATE being the last smurf!
Natalie: I know.

Then the smurf feels an earthquake. Suddenly the hill slides down and Grouchy wakes up getting scared. He is on a pillow in Natalie’s home. Natalie is sitting on her bed taking away her hand from Grouchy’s pillow.
Natalie: Oops, sorry. I didn’t want to wake up you.

Grouchy sat.
Grouchy: I HATE saying this... but we’re gonna never create the antispell. We aren’t able.
Natalie: We won’t give up, even if it will be taken us few weeks.
Grouchy: But the next time Papa Smurf will change us into toads! I HATE toads! Sometimes it is better to give up... I HATE this so much.
Natalie: So, we have to create a precise plan to not be spotted by Papa Smurf.
Grouchy: We were supposed to not be spotted two times and we were spotted in both cases! We can’t do it... If we try, we’ll become toads. I’m gonna be the last smurf... I HATE this so much...
Natalie: But other smurfs are still alive and this spell isn’t deadly. You aren’t gonna be the last smurf.
Grouchy: Do you remember this how Greedy’s mushroom was in fire? Nosmurf wanted to help him. They won’t survive for too long in their lifestyle. I HATE never returning to the village...

He’s trying to restrain his tears but isn’t able.
Natalie: I can’t promise we’ll do it... but we haven’t given up yet. We may need a longer break time now.
Grouchy: But what if I am right? I feel very uncomfortable to live here...
Natalie: You aren’t my first friend whose life caused we had to live together.
Grouchy: But she isn’t here any longer.
Natalie: We were living together for one year. She had lost own home too. If the worst version happens, you can stay here how long you want.
Grouchy: I HATE the worst version but it is the most possible... I stuck here forever. And I HATE being so small here... When we were in Papa Smurf’s laboratory, I found something called as ‘Human size potion’ and brought it here...
Natalie: What? But... do you want to use it? Are you crazy?
Grouchy: I HATE this idea, but being dependent on you is even worse. Whatever I want to do I have to ask you for help... I HATE asking for help. If I am supposed to stay here, I prefer being independent like before in the Smurfs’ Village.
Natalie: I see what you mean... but we don’t know if this works the same as ‘smurf size’ potion. And how would you explain others your size? People don’t know that magic exists in my room.
Grouchy: We’ll make up something like with creating the antispell. Can you put me down on the floor?
Natalie: Sure.

She put him down on the floor. Next Grouchy pulled the ‘human size potion’ out.
Natalie: Don’t do it! We don’t know the consequences!

The smurf didn’t listen to her – he sprayed himself and became the same size as Natalie.
Grouchy: I HATE the consequences. It’s so strange feeling...
Natalie: How are we gonna explain this to other people? We haven’t given up yet!
Grouchy: We have no chances to create the antispell. I HATE giving up but we have to.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2021 11:04 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 11.2

ONE WEEK LATER...
Natalie is sitting and talking with her three best studymates in a coffeehouse somewhere in Warsaw.
Studymate5: I’ve seen on Facebook that there was a problem with smurfs... How is it now?

A moment of silence. Natalie looked upset at her friends.
Natalie: We couldn’t do it... The smurfs are still influenced by the spell... and we can’t help them...
Studymate3: Why can’t you?
Natalie: We’ve tried everything what we could... Papa Smurf got very angry at Grouchy and he can’t return to the village. If Papa Smurf sees Grouchy again, he’ll change him into a toad.
Studymate4: And how is Grouchy?
Natalie: Um... he is very unhappy... more than usual. It’s been one week and he’s sitting at home all the time. He is too scared of going out, he’s afraid of other people.
Studymate4: But... if he’s going to live with you, he shouldn’t just sitting at home...
Natalie: We know, it’s just the beginning. It’s really hard time for him.
Studymate5: But what’s happened exactly? Why is Papa Smurf so angry?
Natalie: It’s because of the spell cast by a cruel witch. Grouchy was trying to undo the spell, but he’s been spotted by Papa Smurf in his laboratory. I was trying to figure out why the potion exploded but couldn’t. Next Papa Smurf exiled Grouchy threatening him changing into a toad. We failed.
Studymate3: Do you know what he did before the explosion?
Natalie: He stopped warning up the potion and added activated coal.
Studymate3: Hmm... Did he add it to the hot potion?

(The next part starts with a flashback)

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-20-2021 11:32 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 11.3

FLASHBACK - Year 2020 (one year earlier)
Natalie is with her studymates in the university laboratory. They all wear protective aprons. A professor is teaching them.
Professor: ...and remember to wait 5 minutes after stopping warming up. In other case, if you add the activated coal too fast, it’ll finish on the ceiling.

CURRENT TIME
Studymate3: Is everything ok?
Natalie: I know, I KNOW! The potion was too hot! Thank you girls so much! You helped me!
Studymate3: Well, that’s nothing.

LATER (AFTER NATALIE’S RETURN)...
Natalie entered her room where’s Grouchy.
Natalie: I know the reason of the explosion!
Grouchy: It’s too late... and I HATE when it’s too late...
Natalie: Why too late? We still have the wolf water. We have just one chance, I hope it is he real reason of the explosion.
Grouchy: How are you gonna get to the laboratory? Papa Smurf will change us into toads.
Natalie: We have to create a very good plan and do everything to successfully use the last chance.
Grouchy: But if we fail, we’ll be toads! I HATE toads!
Natalie: So, you want to stay here forever?
Grouchy: I HATE staying here forever, but being a toad is even worse.
Natalie: They are our friends and your family, we have to try.

AT NIGHT...
Natalie and Grouchy created the plan. They are with three parrots – Rainbow, Szery and Lora, in the Smurfs’ Village. They got Papa Smurf’s hut and are checking the door – it’s closed again. Next they’re checking windows.
Natalie: All the windows are closed.
Grouchy: So, we’ve already failed. Now, let’s return home before we are changed into toads.
Natalie: Not so quick, Grouchy. We can’t give up so quickly.
Rainbow: I see an opened window at the floor.
Natalie: But how are we gonna get there?
Lora: I can fly there.
Grouchy: You’ll wake up Papa Smurf and then we’ll be toads.
Natalie: We have the plan B in case Papa Smurf was awaken.
Grouchy: I HATE the plan B.
Lora: I’ll get inside and open the door. You will be prepared for the plan B. Ok?
Natalie: Ok!

Lora flew to the window.

Lora:  -

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-23-2021 09:15 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 11.4

Lora went into Papa Smurf’s hut. She’s trying to not wake up him but accidentally she touched Papa Smurf with her long tail. The smurf woke up and spotted the parrot.
Papa Smurf: What are you smurfin’ here??!!

Lora started escaping. Quickly she went down to the laboratory and wanted to open the door, but then Papa Smurf stepped on her tail.
Papa Smurf: You’ll not escape! You’ll pay for breaking into my mushroom!

Anyway the parrot tried to reach the door... and she did. Lora opened the door and then immediately Grouchy and Natalie entered the laboratory catching Papa Smurf. They tied his arms.
Papa Smurf: You two again!!! I’ll turn you into toads!!
Grouchy: I HATE doing this, but I wanna regain my home.

He and Natalie went with Papa Smurf to the forest where they tied him to a tree.
Papa Smurf: I promise! You’ll pay me for it! I’ll turn you into toads!!
Grouchy: I HATE toads.
Papa Smurf: It’s good, you have to be punished!
Grouchy: I HATE tieing you, but I wanna live like in the past.
Natalie: The parrots will stay here to watch you. I and Grouchy will go to create the antispell.
Papa Smurf: But I don’t need any antispell!!

Natalie and Grouchy went away.
In the laboratory they checked all the ingredients again and prepared the equipment. Next Natalie took out goggles.

Natalie: Maybe put on this.
Grouchy: Why?
Natalie: Just for safety in case of another explosion.
Grouchy: I HATE explosions. And why me? Mainly you’re working.
Natalie: I have my own glasses, it’s enough.

The smurf put on the goggles.
Grouchy: I HATE wearing this.
Natalie: I know, it isn’t comfortable.

She did everything the same as before until the moment of stopping warming up the potion.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-24-2021 08:04 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 11.5

After waiting 5 minutes, Natalie added activated coal. She made few steps back. After few moments...
Natalie: It didn’t explode!!
Grouchy: Good, because I HATE explosions.

Then they started making another step, which is similar to boiling. After that they added the potion and mixed.
Natalie: Now, only telling the spell left, but none of us is a wizard.
Grouchy: We don’t have to be wizards.
Natalie: Really? Do you really think this should working?
Grouchy: Brainy isn’t a wizard and he’s brought some troubles using magic... so I think it should work.
Natalie: So, who’s saying?
Grouchy: I HATE spells, but I can try.

Then he did so and nothing happened.
Natalie: Does it work?
Grouchy: I dunno. Anyway we have to try.

Then they came back to the forest to Papa Smurf with the potion.
Grouchy: Drink it.
Papa Smurf: Why? I’m not gonna drink it!
Natalie: You’ll feel better.
Papa Smurf: I don’t need feeling better!
Natalie: Please, do it.

Then Papa Smurf drank it.
Papa Smurf: And what? I don’t feel better.
Natalie: I meant... are you still influenced by the spell?
Papa Smurf: What the spell? Why are you still smurfin’ about this?

Natalie looked sad at Grouchy.
Natalie: We failed...
Grouchy: I HATE failing!
Papa Smurf: I’m remaining you – I’ll turn you both into toads! Just free me!
Natalie: We can free you, if you won’t change us into toads.
Papa Smurf: I promised you!
Natalie: If you’re gonna turn us into toads, we won’t free you.
Papa Smurf: Hmm...
Natalie: Please, don’t do it us.
Grouchy: I please too. I HATE toads.
Papa Smurf: Alright but in one condition – you’ll clean up my laboratory. Then you’ll disappear forever.
Natalie: Ok.

She and Grouchy freed Papa Smurf and went sad to the village.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2021 03:43 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 11.6

Grouchy and Natalie cleaned the laboratory being very upset.
Natalie: And what with the mixture?
Papa Smurf: I’ll pour out.
Grouchy: I HATE fails.

He said sounding like he was almost crying.
Papa Smurf: Next time I meet you, I’ll turn you into toads.

Grouchy and Natalie started leaving the laboratory, but Grouchy turned to Papa Smurf.
Grouchy: I know, this means nothing to you, but can I say the last thing?
Papa Smurf: Ok, but never appear again.
Grouchy: I’ve never said it... but I LOVED you being before the spell.

He can’t hold back his tears, Natalie is surprised hearing this.
Grouchy: I will be missing you all. Goodbye.

He and Natalie left the laboratory very upset, Grouchy is crying. Then they hear a voice behind them.
Papa Smurf: Grouchy?! What’s smurfed to you? Why are you leaving?

Grouchy and Natalie turned back.
Grouchy: I don’t understand – you ordered me.
Papa Smurf: What? I’d never do it to any of you. What’s smurfed? Why is it night?
Grouchy: I totally don’t understand this... Natalie, did we miss something? Does the antispell work after some time?
Natalie: I’ll check.

She returned to the laboratory.
Papa Smurf: What the antispell? I don’t remember anything... the last thing I remember is.... CHLORHYDRIS!
Grouchy: I HATE Chlorhydris and this what she smurfed to you all.
Natalie: Ha! Grouchy, you are great! On the next page here’s a note that after the first using, you have to say something very nice about the being before the spell.
Grouchy: We did it!!

Because of happiness he can’t control himself and hugged Papa Smurf.
Papa Smurf: Grouchy? Something had to happen terrible ‘cause you hate hugs.

Few tears flowed out of Grouchy’s eyes.
Grouchy: I was afraid it’s the last time when I see another smurf... It’s so strange feeling... It’s the first time in my life when I cry because of happiness.
Then he stopped hugging and looked at Natalie.
If I’m already making exceptions...
He hugged her too.
I’m sorry for doubting you.

Natalie: It’s alright. To be honest before the spell I was wrong about you.
Papa Smurf: But what exactly did Chlorhydris?
Natalie: You all were selfish, angry, unkind, grumpy etc.
Papa Smurf: But others? Are they still influenced by the spell?
Natalie: Yep.
Papa Smurf: And you two created the antispell?
Natalie: Yes, we did.
Papa Smurf: How were you able to do eat?
Natalie: It’s a long story...
Papa Smurf: Ok, you’ll tell me in the morning. Now let’s give the mixture to all other smurfs.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-27-2021 04:55 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The last chapter...

Chapter 11.7

Papa Smurf, Grouchy and Natalie split up to give the mixture to all other smurfs. Papa Smurf went to Brainy...
Brainy: Why are you waking up me in the middle of night?
Papa Smurf: Drink this.

Grouchy to Smurfette...
Smurfette: What’s smurfin’ on?
Grouchy: Drink it.
Smurfette: Why?
Grouchy: You’ll feel better.

She drank.
Smurfette: What’s smurfed to me? Why are you here in the middle of night?
Grouchy: It’s a long story and I HATE long stories.

He left her hut with a tiny smile.

Natalie visited Clumsy...

Clumsy: What?
Natalie: Please, drink it.

Et cetera...

In the morning all the smurfs gathered for a meeting. A guest is Natalie, Grouchy is standing next to her. Papa Smurf is on the speaking mushroom.

Papa Smurf: I know, you all are confused what’s smurfed today night. Maybe some of you remember just Chlorhydris in our village. She cast a spell on us. The only smurf who avoided is Grouchy. Thanks to him and Natalie we are back in our real life. (To Grouchy and Natalie) Who of you will say the full story?
Grouchy: I HATE public speaking.
Natalie: When I was in Australia, I passed out because of the stress caused by public speaking.
Papa Smurf: You both can say it.

They did so (Natalie was speaking more standing on the speaking mushroom).

After telling the full story, the smurfs couldn’t believe that Grouchy made so important rule. Soon they started singing.

Smurfs: "La la la la la Sing a happy song
La la la la la Simple as can be
Next time you're feeling blue just let a smile begin; Happy things will come to you
So smurf yourself a grin!"

Jokey is coming to Grouchy with his gift.
Jokey: Hi, Grouchy! I just wanted to say ‘thank you’ for what you did! Here’s a little surprise for you!
Grouchy: You know, I HATE surprises.
Jokey: Why won’t you open it even just one time?

Then Grouchy took the present, Jokey is shocked. Next Grouchy opens the box tilting towards Jokey. The gift explodes on Jokey.
Grouchy: Hehe.

Jokey is angry in the first moment, but then he’s smiling.
Smurfs: "La la la la la now you know the tune
You’ll be smurfing soon!"
Handy: What about taking a photo?

Some smurfs gather together.
Handy: Natalie, Grouchy, c’mon! You must be in the front!
Grouchy: I HATE being in the front.
Natalie: I always look terrible on the photos.

Anyway they took the selfie. In the front there are Handy, Grouchy and Natalie. After that Handy showed the results.
Clumsy: Golly, it’s the first photo ever when Grouchy is smiling!

THE END
(or is it?)

Btw I've just reminded I forgot about one tiny thing during writing the previous chapter - the "human size potion" was created for Natalie just in case she didn't return to her normal size after coming back home. This information will be added in the Fandom version.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-28-2021 04:42 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If somebody wants to start read or continuing, all chapters are already available on Fandom. At the beginning I didn't want to write there, but next I thought the text there looks more friendly and may be edited, so I did it - in general there are less mistakes and I added few sentences.

Chapters titles:
1. The Two Worlds

2. Clumsy in Troubles

3. Stubborn People

4. Smurfone

5. Double Troubles

6. To cooperate with people, or not?

7. Kidnapper

8. The New Parrot

9. Chlorhydris' Spell

10. Is it the End?

11. The Last Hope

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-25-2021 01:22 PM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Today I finished writing Christmas mini-story. Unfortunately I can't post the link, but if you google "Christmas Spell Smurfs fanon wiki" maybe you'll find it.

Merry Christmas [Smile]

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Previous Page   < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.