Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » The Smurfs & the talking parrots (Fanfiction story) (Page 4)
Author Topic: The Smurfs & the talking parrots (Fanfiction story)
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2021 08:14 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.1

It’s night. Hefty entered Grouchy’s hut to wake up him. In the one hand he’s holding a candle.
Hefty: Wake up. Grouchy, wake up.
Grouchy: I HATE waking up.
Hefty: I know, I don’t like waking up in the night either. But it’s for Jokey’s life.
Grouchy: I HATE when something is for someone’s life.
Finally he turned to Hefty shielding his eyes from the light.
Take away this candle!
Hefty hid the candle behind him. Grouchy stood up and went to a bucket off water.
I HATE seeing nothing. Shine me here.

Hefty: Decide Grouchy! First you say to take away the candle, now you want to shine you?
Grouchy: Shine. I HATE not being able to find the water.

Hefty started shing the candle again. Grouchy washed his face.
Grouchy: I HATE not knowing where is my candle… I’ve found it.

They both came out and went towards the hospital.
Hefty: Do you want me, to bring you to the hospital?
Grouchy: I HATE bringing.
Hefty: So, I’ll go in my direction. I know this discomfort, they will be long hours, but take care.
Grouchy: I HATE long hours.

Finally he entered the hospital. Then he checked Jokey’s pulse and sat next to him on a chair. Grouchy was so sleepy and accidentally fell asleep.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2021 07:32 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.2

Grouchy wake up hearing Papa Smurf’s voice…
Papa Smurf: Grouchy?! Why were you sleepin’?

Grouchy immediately opened his eyes and noticed… it’s morning.
Grouchy: It was accidentally… I HATE accidentally falling asleep.

Papa Smurf checked Jokey’s pulse. Grouchy stood up.
Papa Smurf: No, it’s impossible…
Grouchy: Is he…
Papa Smurf: He smurfed away… *sniff*
Grouchy: I HATE smurfing away…
Papa Smurf: If you hadn’t fall asleep, maybe we’d have saved him…
Grouchy: I HATE… myself. *sniff*

Papa Smurf went out. Grouchy stayed with Jokey’s body and burst into tears. He knelt down before the bed.

Grouchy: I’m so sorry, Jokey! I really didn’t want it! I didn’t want to do anything bad to you! *sniff*

He had been still crying until he heard Harmony tooting for a meeting. Grouchy is the only one to be in the pyjama. He stood next to Smerfette, behind them there’s standing Hefty.

Smurfette: What’s smurfed, Grouchy? Why are you still in the pyjama?
Grouchy: I HATE what’s smurfed. *sniff*
Smurfette: How is Jokey?
Grouchy: *Sniff* I HATE how is Jokey… *Sniff*
Smurfette: Did something happen to him?

Grouchy nodded sobbing.
Hefty: Did he smurf away?

Grouchy nodded. Papa Smurf stood on the mushroom and started speaking.
Papa Smurf: I have very bad news… Unfortunetely today night Jokey smurfed away.
Weepy: No! I knew from the begining, it would finish bad!

He burst into tears blowing his nose into his handkerchief.
Papa Smurf: And it’s not the end… Grouchy, come closer.

Grouchy did it saying nothing.
Papa Smurf: First you knocked Jokey over causing him falling into the bushes. Next you fell asleep instead of watching over Jokey.
Grouchy: I HATE this what’s happened…
Brainy: I always knew Grouchy hates Jokey… but I didn’t predict he could cause to his death.
Grouchy: I HATE Jokey’s death… it was accidentally.
Papa Smurf: Grouchy… I’m saying this with heartache, but I think you should have a punishment.
Grouchy: I HATE punishments…
Brainy: I agree!! But how are you going to punish him? We don’t have even a prison.
Papa Smurf: It will be a home arrest. Hefty and Gutsy would watch him. Hefty, bring Grouchy home.
Hefty: Ok, Papa Smurf!

He caught Grouchy’s arm.
Grouchy: I really HATE what’s happened to Jokey, it was accidentally! You don’t have to holding me.
Hefty: I’m sorry Grouchy, it’s Papa Smurf’s order.
Grouchy woke up sitting on the chair next to Jokey’s bed. It’s still night…

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2021 06:01 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This chapter is a bit like a monologue

Chapter 6.3

(…Grouchy woke up in the night. He checked Jokey’s pulse and breathed a sigh of relief.)

Grouchy: I HATE nigtmares.

(He sat on the chair again and was siiting for about one minute.)
I HATE just sitting.

(Then he stood up and started walking in circles.)
I HATE walking in circles.

(So he sat again…)
I HATE sitting again.

(And started walking in circles again…)
I HATE walking and walking.

(And he sat again…)
And I’m sitting again… I HATE not knowing what to do.

(He stood up and checked if nobody’s observing him. Then he sat again on the chair next to Jokey.)
Maybe I hate your jokes, but I really didn’t want to do anything wrong to you… I’m sorry, I didn’t want you to fall into the bushes… It was an accident. Please, Jokey come back here!

(He started gently patting on Jokey’s cheeks.)
Jokey, come back…

(Then Jokey made a small hand movement.)
Jokey?

(Grouchy waited a moment, but there was no more signals. He started patting his cheeks a bit stronger (but not too strong). Jokey moved again and then half-consious opened his eyes. Grouchy started smiling.)
You’re back!

Jokey: Grouchy?

(Jokey is still too weak and fell asleep.)

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2021 08:21 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 - : I HATE smiling... But I LOVE feeling relieved now that Jokey came round!!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2021 08:08 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.4

It’s morning. Doctor Kowalczyk went to his office. There’s Doctor Smurf sleeping on a table on his notes.
Doctor Kowalczyk: Doctor Smurf, wake up. In 20 minutes we have to operate Handy.

Doctor Smurf woke up.
Doctor Smurf: In 20 minutes??!!
Doctor Kowalczyk: Yes, it’s better to do it with you.

He went out. Doctor Smurf looked in horror at his notes. He took a deep breathe and started writing someting down.

IN THE SMURFS’ VILLAGE HOSPITAL…
Papa Smurf and Grouchy are standing next to Jokey.

Papa Smurf: So, you say he recovered?
Grouchy: Yes, and he said my name.

Then they saw Jokey waking up.
Papa Smurf: Are you all right, Jokey?
Jokey (in a weak voice, but stronger than before): What’s happened to me? I just remember how Hefty was trying to help me…
Papa Smurf: You were unconsious.
Jokey: For how long?
Papa Smurf: From yesterday accident to today morning.
Jokey: It’s quite long… What is that?

He spoted and showed something on his wrist.
Papa Smurf: A cannula. You lost too much blood and we had to complete the lack. Clumsy, Hefty and Grouchy agreed to donate you.

Jokey looked suprised at Grouchy. This time as usual he’s frowning standing with crossed arms.
Jokey: Thank you, Grouchy. I didn’t expect you could do it for me.
Grouchy: I HATE donating blood… and I’m sorry for what I had smurfed to you…
Jokey: It’s so strange… I don’t feel strong enough… even to give you a suprise if I had one…
Papa Smurf: Because you’re still so weak. You have to lie all the time yet. But now it should be just better and better.

Grouchy yawned.
Grouchy: I HATE being sleepy… So I’ll go home to sleep off the night.
Jokey: What were you doing in the night?
Papa Smurf: I, Grouchy and Hefty were watching over you. We were too afraid you could smurf away.
Jokey: I could smurf away?
Papa Smurf: You could, but now everything will be ok.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-31-2021 07:40 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.5

In the human hospital Doctor Smurf jumped off the table and was trying to open the door, but he was too small…
Doctor Smurf: DOCTOR KOWALCZYK!! DOCTOR KOWALCZYK!!

Then Doctor Kowalczyk opened the door.
Doctor Kowalczyk: What’s happened, why are you screaming?
Doctor Smurf: I know! I know what to do! The amputation isn’t needed!
Doctor Kowalczyk: What?!
Doctor Smurf: I’ll explain everything! Just wait a bit with the operation and I’ll explain.

IN THE SMURFS’ VILLAGE HOSPITAL…
There are Papa Smurf and Hefty with Jokey. Natalie enters the room.
Natalie: Hello, are you busy?
Papa Smurf: No, what are you smurfin’ here?
Natalie: Brainy said me that I can find you here. I just wanted to ask when do we go to Handy? And by the way – how is Jokey?
Jokey: Natalie? Did you know about the accident?
Papa Smurf: Jokey is smurfin’ better. As you see, he isn’t unconsious any longer. Now I think I can leave the village not worring about him. I’m curious how Handy and Doctor are smurfin’…
Jokey: What’s happened to Handy?
Papa Smurf: He had an accident too. Unfortunetely we weren’t able to smurf out how to help him and we asked people for help… but they say the only solution is his hand amputation. I hope Doctor smurf out another way…
Jokey: But… what is the amputation?

Hefty showed a sign of cutting the hand.

LATER IN THE HUMAN HOSPITAL…
Natalie went into the hospital with Papa Smurf. They entered the room where they left Handy, but there are no smurfs. There are just two Handy’s roommates.

Natalie: No Handy and no Doctor… Where are they?
Roommate: In the operating room.
Papa Smurf: But… do you know if Handy’s hand will be amputated?

Handy’s roommate smiled.
Roommate: His hand should be ok.

Natalie and Papa Smurf looked at each other and felt a big relief. Soon Doctor Kowalczyk returned with Handy and Doctor Smurf on his hands. Handy has a bandage on his right hand.
Doctor Kowalczyk: Good Morning.
Natalie: Good Morning.
Handy: I stilll have the hand!
Papa Smurf: I’m so glad, you did it!
Doctor Kowalczyk: I couldn’t believe, but yes… Doctor Smurf learnt us something. He also proved an important thing. We had a wrong opinion about smurfs. You are much smarter than we had thought before.
Papa Smurf: Thank you so much for coopering with us. I don’t know what we would do without you.
Doctor Kowalczyk: The big thank you is for Doctor Smurf. He saved the situation. I don’t know what you would say… but could you stay here a bit? Some people would like to talk with you.
Papa Smurf: Um, we usually avoid talking with people if it’s not necessary…
Doctor Kowalczyk: Don’t be afraid. We aren’t going to harm you, just to talk. It’s important new information for us.
Papa Smurf: If it is just a talk – ok.

Doctor Kowalczyk went out because somebody called him. The three smurfs were put on the bed. Soon there entered a group of people with a camera who asked some questions. Natalie prefered being behind the camera, but the smurfs didn’t mind because their existence already is obvious for people on the whole ‘present-day’ world.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2021 05:07 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.6

After the group of people left the smurfs, Doctor Kowalczyk came back.
Doctor Kowalczyk: I was talking with my friend who is an electrician. He may help you in installing the electricity.
Doctor Smurf: Really?
Handy: NO! I’m not gonna be smurfed by electricity again!
Doctor Kowalczyk: It should be safe if you know how to do.
Papa Smurf: I’m not sure if coopering with people is a good idea.
Doctor Kowalczyk: We’ve already had been coopering and as you see – everything ended fine.
Papa Smurf: I’d have to rethink it carrefully.
Handy: Anyway I am definietly against. I’m giving in this project. It’s too dangerous.
Doctor Kowalczyk: As I had said – if you have enough knowledge, it shouldn’t be so dangerous. At this moment you can’t working anyway, but you could learn which mistake you did.
Handy: I could lose my hand… I’m not gonna risk again.
Doctor Kowalczyk: I don’t force you. But just in case you changed your decision, I’ll leave the telephone number. Because you don’t have own telephones, I’ll give it to miss Clarke. Is it ok?
Natalie: Ok.

Doctor Kowalczyk gave Natalie a sheet with the telephone numer and went out. Doctor Smurf took out a pencil from his pocket.
Doctor Smurf: I forgot. Here’s your pencil. Thank you.

He gave back it to Handy.
Handy: Thanks.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2021 07:21 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.7

Handy came back to the village. Because he is after the operation, he spent one night in the smurfs’ hospital with Jokey in the same room. In the morning Doctor visited them.
Doctor Smurf: How are you?
Handy: I’m fine. How long am I supposed to be here?
Doctor Smurf: I was thinking about letting you go even today. But you have to promise you will be carefull with your hand.
Handy: Ok, I will be carefull.
Doctor Smurf: Of course, I will be visitting you to check if everything is ok with your hand.
Jokey: And what with me? I’m fine too!
Doctor Smurf: You still are too weak – you have to lie.
Jokey: But I feel much stronger. And I can’t wait when I give the first suprise! Huck-yuk!
Doctor Smurf: Believe me – you still have to lie. You was so weak, you could even smurf away.

Papa Smurf and Natalie went inside.
Natalie: Hello.
Jokey: Hi. I have a question - what do you get when you cross a smurf with a cow?
Natalie: What?
Jokey: Blue cheese! Yihihiya!
Natalie: I see you’re recovering.
Papa Smurf (to Handy): Did you change your decision about continuing your electricity project?
Handy: No and I won’t change.
Papa Smurf: Anyway we have news. Supposedly people want to treat us equally with them.
Handy: I don’t really understand.
Natalie: People acknowledged you as the first known creatures as inteligent as we are. We can’t harm you, because you feel like we do. From today everybody who tries to harm you, they will be punished like you’d be a human. It’s written here.

She showed her mobile phone holding it in her hand. Handy and Doctor Smurf looked shocked at Natalie.
Doctor Smurf: So… we can trust people?
Papa Smurf: It looks like… yes, but I’d still be carefull. I think it’s like here – there are good and bad people.
Doctor Smurf: So… Handy, maybe you’ll change your decision and you’ll be coopering with people?
Handy: Like I’ve said – NO. By the way people can’t know about the smurf-sized potion.
Papa Smurf: And they won’t know. They offered us this suggestion not knowing they would be able to visit us. From what I noticed probably they wanted just to teach you, they can’t help in smurfing.
Doctor Smurf: To be honest I’d like you to realize your newest project. You don’t how it would be helpful in our everyday life. It would be useful even for me in the hospital. You’ve seen how people are advanced.
Jokey: If everything what Clumsy said about people’s things is true, I agree with you – I’d like Handy to finish his project.
Handy: Aren’t you afraid I could have another accident?
Papa Smurf: You always can ask an experienced person how big danger is.
Handy: Um… I can try… but I don’t promise I’ll finish the project.
Natalie: I’d prefer to call with you – when could you go to me for a moment?
Handy: I could now, but I wanna dress up first.
Natalie: Ok, I’ll wait.

Handy took his overalls (he is in his pajamas) and left the room.
Jokey: I wanna leave the hospital too…
Papa Smurf: You have to lie yet
Jokey: Lying all the time is so boring… By the way I have a question… Where are my pants? It’s not funny at all.
(He’s lying in the bed under the duvet)

Papa Smurf: They were blooded. I had to take them off when you were unconsious. I think I asked Hefty to wash them, but I’m not sure… I’ll ask him.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-03-2021 06:17 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.8

Hefty is exercising in his gym counting his pushups. He heard knocking on the door. He opened it and saw Papa Smurf.
Papa Smurf: I have a question to you. Did I ask you to wash Jokey’s pants?
Hefty: Um… no… maybe it was supposed to be Grouchy?
Papa Smurf: Maybe… Thank you.

So he went to Grouchy’s hut…
Grouchy: Um?
Papa Smurf: Did I ask you to wash Jokey’s pants?
Grouchy: Um… no.
Papa Smurf: Hmm… I thought I asked Hefty, but he said that maybe I had asked you…
Grouchy: I don’t remind you asking anybody.
Papa Smurf: Hmm… Ok, that’s all.

He came back to Jokey…
Papa Smurf: It looks like I didn’t ask anybody to wash your pants…
Jokey: So…

Then Papa Smurf spoted the pants under the chair.
Papa Smurf: They are here. I’ll wash them.

THE NEXT DAY…
Natalie went with Handy to Doctor Kowalczyk’s friend who was supposed to help the smurf.
Kowalczyk’s friend: Miss Natalie Clarke?
Natalie: Yes.
Kowalczyk’s friend: Go inside, please.
(They went into the room. There’s also another man.)
My name is David and he is Hubert.
Hubert: Morning.
Handy: And I’m Handy Smurf.

He said a bit timidly.
David (to Natalie): You can sit here.

Natalie sat at the table and put Handy there.
David: It’s a bit hard to start not knowing what you’ve already done. I was thinking – is it possible to bring a mobile phone to your village? And wouldn’t it be too heavy?
Handy: Um, it is possible, but I’m not sure if it is a good idea.
David: You can check if you are able to lift the phone.

He put his phone on the table. Handy carefully picked up it.
Handy: But… why are you asking?
David: I don’t know if it is possible, but it would be good, if you recorded what you’ve done.
Handy: But… I don’t know how.
Natalie: I think it isn’t a big problem.

She tried to show a sign to Handy of having a plan.
David: I hope, you can teach him and lend him your phone?
Natalie: Yes, it’s no problem.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-05-2021 08:41 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.9

Jokey is still lying in the bed in the hospital. Clumsy carefully is entering the room holding a dinner. He’s going very slowly.
Clumsy: Hi, Jokey. I’ve brought you a dinner.
Jokey: Hi, thanks! Why are you going so slow?

He sat still covering his underparts with the duvet.
Clumsy: Because I promised Greedy to not fall down…

He’s sitll going slowly and finally gives the dinner to Jokey.
Jokey: Thank you.
Clumsy: Hurray!! I didn’t fall down!!
Jokey: I’d like to give you a little suprise, but I don’t have any… I’ve got an idea! Could you go to my hut and bring me few of them? I can’t wait to hear a boom! Huck-yuk!
Clumsy: Um, sure! But how many am I supposed to bring?
Jokey: As many as you are able.
Clumsy: Ok! I’ll be back!

He went to Jokey’s hut and took few gift boxes. He’s returning with them going through the village center. Suddenly he fell down causing one big explosion of all the boxes. Scaredy got scared…
Scaredy: Explosion!! Smurf smurfself!

He started running passing Painter who accidentally painted a line on his painting during the explosion.
Painter: Sacrebleu, what was dat?

Brainy saw Clumsy covered in the black ash and approached him.
Brainy: What were you doing with Jokey’s explosing gifts, Clumsy?
Clumsy: Um… Jokey asked me to bring him few.
Brainy: Clumsy, Clumsy, Clumsy… Papa Smurf said Jokey must rest a lot and as he said that, he must rest.
Clumsy: Gosh, I just wanted to help him…

Papa Smurf joined them.
Papa Smurf: What’s smurfed here? What was the explosion?
Brainy: It was Clumsy. He wanted to bring these explosing gifts to Jokey!
Papa Smurf: Why?
Clumsy: Jokey asked me…
Papa Smurf: But he must rest. He hasn’t fully recovered yet.
Clumsy: He said that he can’t stand without the gift boxes any longer.
Papa Smurf: I’ll go to talk with him.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-06-2021 10:03 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.10

Handy returned to the village with Natalie. They stood in front of the unfinished power station.
Handy: I haven’t been here since the accident.
Natalie: Are you sure it is safe?
Handy: Nothing should happen if you don’t touch anything.

He opened the door and lighted his candle.
Handy: Remember – don’t speak during recording. People can’t recognise your voice being in our village.
Natalie: Ok, don’t worry about that.
Handy: I will be saying you what to show in the camera. You can start from this…

Natalie started recording using her phone.

MEANTIME IN THE HOSPITAL…
Jokey is lying in the bed talking to himself…

Jokey: I must rest… but I don’t feel so weak any longer… Why can’t I give even one suprise? Lying in the bed and nothing doing is so boring… I’d go to bring myself few suprises but I can’t…
(He sat and spoted a towel lying on the chair next to his bed.)
Hmm… I know… everybody will laugh at me but I can’t stand without my suprises any longer.

COMING BACK TO THE POWER STATION…
Natalie and Handy are making the video. Nosey Smurf is passing and looked inside the power station.
Nosey: Hmm, what’s going on here?
Handy: Not your business, Nosey!
Nosey: Well, alright.

He went further.
Natalie: I don’t think I know this smurf.
Handy: He’s Nosey.
Natalie: Ah, it was his name…
Handy: Oh no, now we have to restart everything… I said you to not speaking!
Natalie: We don’t have to. I paused when Nosey was asking.

She showed the paused recording.
Handy: Phew, thanks.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-07-2021 10:59 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.11

In the village center… Clumsy spoted Jokey walking in the towel…
Clumsy: Gosh, why are you in that?
Jokey: Um, because Papa Smurf hasn’t brougt me pants yet… so I’ll bring them myself. And suprises too of course.

Brainy joined.
Brainy: What are you smurfin’ here? You are supposed to be in the hospital! Papa Smurf always says ‘If you are really weak, you must stay in the hospital’. And Papa Smurf says you are really weak, so you must stay there!
Jokey: But I don’t feel so weak! I’ll just go to my hut for few suprises and my pants…
Brainy: Jokey, Jokey, Jokey… You cannot ignore what Papa Smurf says because he always is right!

Papa Smurf came to them.
Papa Smurf: Jokey? What are you smurfin’ here? You must be in the hospital.
Brainy: I said it to Jokey, but he doesn’t wanna listen to me!
Jokey: I just wanted few things from my hut… and I’ll come back to the hospital.
Papa Smurf: But you still are weak, you can’t go so far!
Jokey: I don’t feel weak!

He went further. A group of smurfs gathered to see what’s going on. Soon Doctor joined too.
Doctor Smurf: JOKEY!! You must be in the hospital! Come back!
Jokey: I feel we…

Then he weakened and had to sit.
Papa Smurf: Are you ok?
Jokey: Not really… I’m not able to go…
Brainy: I said you! I said you to come back!
Papa Smurf: Bring water, somebody!
Clumsy: Ok, I’ll bring!

He went to the well and took the bucket of water. He fell down pouring out the water on Brainy.
Clumsy: Whoops, sorry.
Brainy: This water wasn’t for me, but for Jokey!
Clumsy: Sorry, it was accidentally. I’ll go again.
Brainy: It will be better if I bring the water.

He did so and poured out the water on Jokey.
Papa Smurf: Brainy!! You was supposed to give him the water to drink! I’ll go for the water.
Brainy: Um, I knew it… I just thought he needed to cool down first…
He’s kicked out.

Doctor Smurf: Oh no! Jokey’s wound on his stomach hasn’t healed yet and seems to start blooding again…
Grouchy: I HATE blooding again.

Meantime Natalie and Handy are returning from the power station. They spoted the group of smurfs gathered around Jokey.
Natalie: What’s going on there?
Handy: I don’t know…

Then Papa Smurf approached Handy.
Papa Smurf: Can you go for something to put Jokey and bring him back to the hospital?
Handy: Sure, I’ll be back.

He went.
Natalie: What’s happened?
Papa Smurf: Jokey left the hospital and weakened.

Soon Handy returned with a card. Jokey was put there and was brought to the hospital.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2021 09:19 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 - : I'm smurfed up with resting... This is not that funny! [Frown]
Very nice chapter! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2021 01:05 PM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you Squeaky [Smile]

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-10-2021 09:12 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 6.12

The next day Handy met David and Hubert again. They didn’t suspect that Natalie recorded the video. Everyting was fine. It turned out Handy understood everything without any bigger problems. Both humans were shocked how such little creature may be so smart.
Days went by, Handy could understand the technology better and better. Finally when he could using both his hands, he started continuing his power station project.
Meantime also Jokey recovered. After few days of being in the hospital he could leave it and he started making jokes again.
Finally someday when Handy was working in the power station, he tried to turn on the light… and it was working. He was so happy. Despite many difficulties, eventually he did it.

At the same time Painter is painting a rooftop. He’s standing on a ladder which is being held by Clumsy. They heard Harmony’s trumpet.

Clumsy: Gosh, we must go to a meeting.

He let go of the ladder and went away.
Painter: Clumsy, NO!

The ladder fell down. Hopefully Hefty was on time to catch Painter.
Hefty: Are you ok?
Painter: Oui, thank you!
Hefty: So, let’s go to the meeting.

It turned out the smurf who gathered for the meeting was Handy. He’s standing on the speaking mushroom.
Handy: I wanted to announce that finally I’ve finished the power station. It’s been the hardest project in my life, but it’s smurfing! Now the next step is to bring electricity to the first hut.

LATER ON HANDY’S MEETING WITH DAVID AND HUBERT…
David: So, you did it!! Congrutalations!
Hubert: Congrats!
Handy: Thank you!
Hubert: Is it ok to leave you for a moment? I have to go to the toilet...
David: Ok.

Hubert went out. Then a woman entered the room. Behind the glass wall there’s a young man hiding and looking inside.
Woman: Do you have a moment, David? We need you, it’s urgent.
David: If it is urgent, yes, I do.
Woman: Let’s go with me.
David: Forgive me Handy... Can you wait here for me?
Handy: Sure, it’s ok.
David: I’ll be back.

After he went out, the unkown man went inside. He’s keeping his hands behind him.
Man: Hello.
Handy: Hello... who are you?
Man: I just wanted to meet you. I’ve heard you are a genius.
Handy: Um, well...

Then suddenly the man caught the smurf immediately sticking his lips up with a tape. It was too quick action to call for help. Next the man put him into a brown bag. He left the building and passed on the bag to another person.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2021 08:58 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's the first chapter where appear the three human characters from the part 0. I know it was so confusing and I tried to reintroduce them. However this chapter may be confusing too. It's also the first chapter which mentions events from Natalie's life before she met the smurfs. I don't remember if I had written this in that thread - this story is a crossover of smurfs with my another fanfic which has never been written, but definitely more focusing on the smurfs. Because of it I tried to describe the scene from Handy's view - because he knows just as much as you. All the rhetorical questions don't have to have an explanation in the next chapters. All necessary information will be given.

Chapter 7.1

The kidnapper came back home. He took out terrified Handy from the bag and tied him to a lamp on his desk in the way that he couldn’t escape. Finally Michał (because it’s the kidnapper’s name) peeled off the tape.
Handy: What are you smurfin’?!
Michał: I have just one request... Can you say me where Natalie lives?
Handy: NO! I don’t know where exactly and even if I knew, I wouldn’t say it!
Michał: I don’t believe you. In her home there’s your portal – isn’t there?
Handy: Yes, but I’m not able to get there alone. And why are you asking about it?
Michał: I need to borrow one of her parrots... but it’s my private business. And I still don’t believe you. Maybe now you’ll tell me?

He took a knife and put it under Handy’s throat. The smurf is so terrified.
Handy: But I really don’t know anything!

Then they heard a doorbell. Michał took the tape and sticked his lips up again.
Michał: I forgot about them... I’ll finish this later.

He opened the door. There are three persons: one of them is a boy in the same age as Natalie named Bartek. He has quite a lot of scars of different sizes in different places, even on his face. He is with his girlfriend Zuza and her two year old daughter Marysia.
Bartek: Hello!
Marysia: Hi!
Michał: Um, hello. To be honest I forgot you were supposed to be here today.
Zuza: I hope we don’t disturb you?
Michał: Um, no.
Marysia: I wanna see the parrot!
Michał: Let’s go there.

They entered another room. Inside there’s a small cage with a quite colorful parrot.
Marysia: What does he say?
Michał: Zenek, say ‘Hello’.

Quiet.
Say ‘Hello’.
Quiet.

Marysia: Does he say ‘hello’?
Michał: Yeah and some other words too.

He started knocking on the wardrobe. The parrot named Zenek is still quiet.
‘Who’s that’? Zenek, ‘knock knock’.
Quiet. Meantime in the neighboring room Handy spotted scissors near him and started trying to reach them.

Marysia: This parrot doesn’t talk at all!!
Michał: He says just few words at this moment. But you’ll see – he will be as good as these parrots of this girl who Bartek knew!
Bartek: This is impossible! If you mean Natalie – her parrots are the only ones to be so good speakers.
Michał: You’re wrong. There are some other parrots which talk too, for example in Brazil and in Czechia.
Bartek: Personally I know them and I hear this for the first time.
Michał: Maybe you know them personally, but not well enough.

Meantime Handy reached the scissors and he broke free. Quietly he left the room and carefully came closer to the neighboring one to hear better the conversation.
Bartek: So, you think you know ‘em better? I know what is the macaw beak’s strength.

Handy is thinking... ‘Macaw beak’s strength... does it mean he’s been attacked by Natalie’s parrot?’
Michał: I know them just from the completely different side than you. And not personally, of course.
Bartek: Let’s say you’re right... but it doesn’t change the fact the talking parrots are VERY rare cases. How many of them are there?
Michał: Um... Natalie has eleven of them... and there are few of other parrots, I don’t how many exactly.
Bartek: You see... so what do you expect?
Michał: I have a great plan. I’m gonna go to Natalie and to borrow one of her parrots. A famous parrots expert says each parrot should learn talking next to a talking parrot.
Bartek: Haha! How are you gonna do it? You even don’t know each other. And even if you met her... what would you say her? That you are my cousin? I’m not sure if she would trust you...
Michał: I’m not her enemy like you. I have a plan. I’m not like you to give in the plans.
Bartek: I WAS her enemy. What do you mean? What plan did I give in?
Michał: Well... being in the youth detention center was enough for you to give in the ‘catastrophes’*.

Zuza took a big breathe and caught her daughter in a protective manner. Handy is so confused. Now he knows that Bartek was Natalie’s enemy, but what did he do? And what are the ‘catastrophes’?

_________
*"Catastrophes" is a name created by Natalie to avoid literal speaking about the past events. It's used mainly between Natalie, her best friend (Veronica) and their former enemies - including Bartek. The meaning isn't important for the story and is too brutal.

Note: It's not the end of the conversation. It's just too long scene and I decided to divide into two parts. The continuation will be in the chapter 7.2. There also will be mentioned other past events; I will be trying to write from Handy's view.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2021 06:09 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 7.2

Bartek: How dare you accuse me giving up that? It ruined Veronica’s* life! We shouldn't talk about that – my daughter is listening!
Michał: YOUR daughter? Maybe it’s time she should know the truth?
Zuza: Please don’t talk about that!

Handy is still listening hiding behind the wall. He doesn’t know what’s going on. It looks like Bartek isn’t biological father of the girl. He doesn’t know who is mentioned Veronica neither.
Michał: Why not? Maybe she should know what had happened?
Marysia: What’s goin’ on?
Zuza: That’s enough! Bartek, let’s go out.
Bartek: I’ll go out gladly. Marysia, we have to return.

Handy saw the humans leaving the room, so he hid in the neighboring one where he had been left by Michał.
Zenek: Bye, bye!

Finally the parrot spoke, but it was too late – nobody heard him. After Bartek, Zuza and Marysia went out, Michał returned to the room where he left Handy. Of course he isn’t any longer there.
Michał: What?? I know you have to be somewhere here! Where are you?

Quietly Handy left the room and went to the one with the parrot. He managed to climb on the locker and next he was climbing on the cage. Zenek squawked loudly panicking. The smurf showed a sign of being quiet but it didn’t help. The parrot came closer and bit Handy’s finger.
Handy: Ouch!!
Michał: Here you are!
Terrified Handy climbed higher and stood on the windowsill.
You won’t escape in this way.
Handy spotted an open window and went out... but it was too high to go...
It’s the 5th floor, here’s no escape way. You have just one way – come to me. You are in a trap.

Handy: Probably I’ll do something what I had never done before.
Michał: What?
Handy: Smurfchute jumping!

He jumped down using his hat as a parachute.
Michał: What??!! How is it possible?

He ran to put on shoes and to chase him. Handy safely landed just losing his pencil which he picked up and put it back on place. Next he started thinking where to go... It’s unknown place and he doesn’t know what is Natalie’s address. He knew only one thing – he has to hide from Michał. Soon Handy spotted Michał looking for him. The smurf hid behind a building. Next he spotted Bartek, Zuza and Marysia standing on the bus stop. Handy was thinking about going to them to ask for help, but wasn’t sure it is a good idea – Bartek was Natalie’s enemy... but it’s the past, what is their relationship now? Is he still a bad human or would he help him? Finally Michał finds the smurf.
Michał: Here you are!

Terrified Handy doesn’t know where to escape, so he decided to run to the three humans on the bus stop. The first one to spot him is Marysia.
Marysia: What is the little blue human?
Bartek: What are you talking about?
Marysia: There!

Bartek and Zuza looked down and saw the smurf.
Handy: Please, help!

Then Michał approached them.
Bartek: What are you doing again?
Michał: I’m looking for somebody.
Handy: He wanted to smurf me!!

Nobody understood what he said but Bartek and Zuza knew something isn’t ok.
Bartek: I knew, your today behavior was so suspicious! Forget it, the smurf needs help. He’ll go with us.
Michał: What?

The bus arrived and the three humans took Handy and drove away.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2021 03:15 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 7.3

Meantime in the Smurfs’ Village...
Grouchy is sitting on a bench. Jokey approached him.

Jokey: Hi, I’ve got a little surprise for you!
Grouchy: I HATE surprises.
Jokey: But you are the only smurf who hasn’t gotten any surprise since I left the hospital.
Grouchy: You know – I HATE surprises!!

He stood up and went away. Brainy and Clumsy are passing.
Jokey: What does Grouchy like?
Brainy: Jokey, Jokey, Jokey... everysmurf knows that Grouchy hates everything.

Then they heard Harmony’s trumpet.
Clumsy: Gosh, it’s an emergency meeting.

On the meeting there’s Papa Smurf standing on the speaking mushroom. Next to him there’s Natalie.
Papa Smurf: I have bad news. Handy is smurfed. (the Smurfs took a breathe loudly) This situation shows us how dangerous humans may be.
Natalie: I am a human too.
Papa Smurf: I don’t mean all the humans, of course.
Clumsy: Gosh, what are we gonna do now?
Papa Smurf: We have to try to find him.
Natalie: The police is already informed. They’re trying to find the kidnapper.
Papa Smurf: We can’t trust people. Maybe they wanted to cooperate with us just to create a trap.
Natalie: I don’t really believe that... so the new law was fake?
Papa Smurf: Maybe.
Natalie: It would be so cruel...

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2021 05:07 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 7.4

In the bus a policeman approached Bartek and Zuza.
Policeman: You’re stopped. What are you doing with the smurf? He’s missing.
Zuza: We’re helping him.
Handy: Yeah, thanks to them I smurfed form somebody who smurfed me and threatened me smurfing!!
Policeman: What does he mean?
Zuza: Um, I think he says that he was kidnapped and we helped him to escape.
Policeman: Do you know the kidnapper?
Bartek: Yes, he is my cousin.
Policeman: What’s his name?
Bartek: Michał Sekulski.

The policeman wrote the name and looked at Bartek.
Policeman: I knew, I know you from somewhere... You’re Bartosz Sekulski*, aren’t you?
Bartek: Yes, I am...
Policeman: Can you both give me your ID? You will be needed in the lawsuit.

Meantime Natalie, Papa Smurf and Brainy were preparing to go to look for Handy. When they wanted to go out, Handy returned safely carried by the police. Everybody felt relieved

MEANTIME IN THE SMURFS’ VILLAGE
Jokey decided to approach Grouchy again...

Jokey: Hi Grouchy, I’ve got a little surprise for ya!
Grouchy: You know I HATE surprises.
Jokey: But it’s no explosion!

He smiled trying to give the present to Grouchy.

Grouchy: I HATE all types of the surprises.

Grouchy stood up and went away.
Jokey: Grouchy, don’t go away! I made it for you... really...

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2021 02:17 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 7.5

Another day David had something important, so he visited Natalie.
David: I would like to talk with Handy. Is it possible to contact with him?
Natalie: Yes, I can go for him...

She wanted to take the smurf size potion, but realized she can’t do it next to another human.
David: But how?
Natalie: Um, well... I meant I can go to ask one of my parrots to go for him... The portal is created for any smurf sized creatures. Szery, can you go there?
Szery: Yes, I can!

The parrot went through the portal. He doesn’t know where exactly Handy lives, but he asked Brainy where he can find him and they both went to him.
Handy: Yes?
Brainy: Szery was looking for you.
Szery: David is at our home and wants to talk with you.
Handy: Ok, I’ll go there.

Szery returned with Handy.
Handy: Hello, what’s smurfed?
David: Hello, we decided to help you a bit more. We found a willing company which decided to make a mobile phone for you.
Handy: What? Really?
David: Yes, it will be easier for us to contact. However probably you still will have to go to Natalie to be able to call me. And this means I won’t be able to call you. But it’s the best possible solution because we live in two different um... worlds.
Natalie: The Internet works in the Smurfs’ Village.
David: How do you know?
Natalie: Because I... um...

It’s the second one when she was going to say a forbidden information. She stopped the sentence and didn’t know how to explain the fact not saying she is able to visit the smurfs. Handy noticed the problem and made up own version.
Handy: Because when I was making the video of the unfinished power station, accidentally Natalie got a message... and in this way we know our worlds are connected in some way...
David: Hmm... it’s interesting how it is possible. Anyway, here you have the phone and the charger. It should fit to your outlets, but check and let me know if everything works.

He gave Handy the smurf-sized mobile phone and the charger.
Handy: Thank you so much!

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2021 05:59 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 7.6

Handy went to the power station to check if the charger works. Nosey was passing and looked inside the building.
Nosey: Hmm... What’s going on here?
Handy: Not your business, Nosey!
Nosey: Well, alright.

He went away. Handy connected the phone.
Handy: Yeah!! It’s working.

Meantime Jokey decided to approach Grouchy again. He is sitting on the same bench as before.
Jokey: Hi, Grouchy... Please don’t go away again. I have a surprise for you...
Grouchy: How many times I have to repeat – I HATE surprises!

Jokey sat next to him and looked sadly at his giftbox.
Jokey: But I made it for you... I was thinkin’ about our relationship. I’m just trying to be funny... but you are the one who is impossible to make you laugh. Probably you hate me so much... But please, understand I can’t live not pranking.
Grouchy: There are so many other smurfs... why do you wanna give your ‘surprises’ to me?
Jokey: I just can’t make any exception for anysmurf. I can prank you rarer than others, but not at all. It’s stronger than me. It’s been two times when you got angry at me causing a dangerous situation. I don’t wanna another such situation...
Grouchy: Two times?
Jokey: Yeah, recently when I dressed up as a ghost and when Clumsy brought Kaplowey scroll*.
Grouchy: Sorry, I didn’t want that...
Jokey: This time I decided to make you a nice surprise... I even signed it to not mistake with my exploding ones. Huck-yuk
Grouchy: But you open.
Jokey: Ok!

He opened the gift. It didn’t explode. Grouchy looked inside and pulled out a flower in a pot. He doesn’t like when anybody knows that he likes flowers.
Grouchy: Why a flower?
Jokey: I’ve heard from Papa Smurf that you like them... Sorry, if it’s not true...

Grouchy said nothing. He just crossed his arms acting like he didn’t like the present.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2021 11:55 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wonder if that Michal will try something against Natalie and her parrots again... [Eek!]

--------------------

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2021 12:35 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I started thinking - if you think it's better, I can translate Michal's name to Micheal. But I'm not sure if "Micheal Sekulski" would sound ok.
Btw I drew Michał's parrot:
 -

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2021 06:16 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 7.7

OVER ONE WEEK LATER...
Natalie wanted to go to Papa Smurf. She read an information on his door.
Natalie: ‘I’m busy, do not smurf’?

Then she heard a familiar voice.
Brainy: If it’s written to not smurf, this means you can’t smurfing now. I’m Papa Smurf’s assistant, you can say me what’s smurfin’ on.
Natalie: Actually I would like to go to Handy, but I don’t know where he lives.
Brainy: Alright, I can lead you to him.
Natalie: Thanks.

Brainy led her to Handy. She knocked and Handy opened the door.
Handy: Hello, what’s smurfin’?
Natalie: Hi, am I disturbing you?
Handy: Not really. Look what I’ve smurfed!

He turned on the light for a moment.
Natalie: It’s working.
Handy: Yeah, I’ve been thinking where to smurf the electricity next. I’ve asked few smurfs, but they rejected because their mushrooms had been renovating before to smurf the running water...
Natalie: Hmm... Doctor seemed to be interested in that...
Handy: Even he said that he preferred to wait a bit... In this case I’d have to start working somewhere where there’s no running water, so I’d smurf both things. The last renovated mushroom was Sickly’s, so it would be comfortable for me to work somewhere near him, to not dig so much to smurf the watersmurfs... The best solution would be Grouchy ‘cause he lives between Sickly’s mushroom and the power station, but knowing him he’d say ‘I hate renovations’.
Natalie: I don’t see any problem to ask him... However it is likely.
Handy: And I’ll do it. So, what smurfs you here?
Natalie: Nothing special. Recently we didn’t have any contact so I just wanted to check if you remember that tomorrow we have to go to the court.
Handy: Sure. I hope people don’t have bad intentions against us...

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2021 09:38 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rozalka:
I started thinking - if you think it's better, I can translate Michal's name to Micheal. But I'm not sure if "Micheal Sekulski" would sound ok.
Btw I drew Michał's parrot:
 -

Personally I think "Michal Sekulski" sounds better.
And very nice parrot by the way. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.