Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » The Smurfs & the talking parrots (Fanfiction story) (Page 5)
Author Topic: The Smurfs & the talking parrots (Fanfiction story)
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2021 09:47 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by Rozalka:
I started thinking - if you think it's better, I can translate Michal's name to Micheal. But I'm not sure if "Micheal Sekulski" would sound ok.
Btw I drew Michał's parrot:
 -

Personally I think "Michal Sekulski" sounds better.
And very nice parrot by the way. [Happy Smurf]

Thank you [Smile]

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2021 05:39 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 7.8

Grouchy is at his hut looking at the flower which he had gotten from Jokey. He’s thinking what’s happened to Jokey that he did it... Then he herad knocking to his door. He opened it and saw Handy.
Handy: Hello, I have a question to you.
Grouchy: I HATE questions.
Handy: What would you say about renovating your mushroom to smurf the running water and the electricity?
Grouchy: Weren’t more important mushrooms supposed to be smurfed first?
Handy: Originally yes, but all the ‘important’ mushrooms has already been renovated and nosmurf wants to do it again to smurf the electricity... So I asked you ‘cause you are in the most comfortable option for me.
Grouchy: I HATE renovations, but if this is supposed to be more comfortable for you, I can agree.
Handy: Great! Can I look inside to be able to start thinking how to renovate?
Grouchy: Yes.

Handy went inside. Grouchy being behind him discreetly smiled.
Handy: Your mushroom hasn’t been renovated for many years... Has it been renovated after the last Gargamel’s attack?
Grouchy: No and I HATE Gargamel’s attack.

THE NEXT DAY...
It’s the first case in the history of the court hearing with... smurfs. The accused person is Michał, Handy is the aggrieved person. Zuza is a witness, Bartek because of being Michał’s relative just accompanies. Natalie and Papa Smurf also are present to make sure nothing wrong is happening to Handy.

THE END OF CHAPTER 7

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2021 10:12 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 8.1

The lawsuit is finished. Natalie is standing with Handy (on her hands). Next to her there are also Zuza and David.
David: Congratulations on the winning.
Handy: Thank you.
Natalie: Another case wouldn’t be fair...
Handy: I have a question – where’s Papa Smurf?
Zuza: Bartek is bringing him.

Bartek came with Papa Smurf on his hands.
Bartek: I’ve brought you somebody.

He gave the smurf to Natalie.
Natalie: Thank you...

She and Bartek looked at each other.
Bartek: Congrats on the winning... Zuza, it’s time for us.
Zuza: Ok, bye!

They went towards the exit talking.
Bartek: I was talking with Michał. Because of being in the prison he won’t be able to look after Zenek. He agreed that you’d take care of him.
Zuza: Really? But... after he leaves the prison – won’t he wanna have the parrot again?
Bartek: He had bad plans, we can’t help him in continuing it. Anyway he agreed to give him forever. Marysia wants to have a parrot, doesn’t she?
Zuza: Yes, she does. But we didn’t prepare. However we know Natalie. If we have some problems, you can ask her for help.
Bartek: Why me?
Zuza: Because you know her longer.
Bartek: But we... you know the history... I’ve already asked her for help once time and I’m still shocked why she decided to help me, because she shouldn’t after this what I had did to her best friend.
Zuza: Ok... I could ask her...

Soon Zuza got Zenek and brought him home. Days passed and she had one problem – the parrot was biting all the time. She was trying to stop him but nothing was working.
Finally one day when Bartek visited Zuza, he was with Marysia and Zenek in one room. The parrot bit the girl’s finger and made her crying. Zuza entered the room.

Zuza: What’s happened here?
Bartek: Zenek bit Marysia.

Zuza huged her daughter.
Zuza: It can’t be like this any longer... What would you say about giving Zenek to Natalie?
Bartek: Um? Like you want... but you will be talking with her.
Zuza: Alright.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2021 08:04 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 8.2

In the Smurfs’ Village Brainy is helping Papa Smurf in his laboratory. Clumsy is accompanying them.
Papa Smurf: Now wash this.

He showed few flasks and some other laboratory glass things.
Clumsy: Maybe I can help in something? Whoops. Sorry.
Accidentally he threw a flask off with his hand.

Papa Smurf: Just clean up it. Soon I’ll come back.

He left the laboratory. Clumsy started cleaning up, Brainy is washing the laboratory glass.
Brainy: I don’t understand. Why Papa Smurf orders such intelligent smurf like me to wash the flasks?
Clumsy: Um, I don’t know.
Brainy: Sure, if I don’t know, you don’t know even more.

Clumsy is cleaning up the glass going back towards Brainy. Then he ran into him and Brainy broke another flask.
Brainy: CLUMSY!! I have enough of your clumsiness!
Clumsy: Golly, I’m sorry! It was accidentally!
Brainy: It’s the end of our friendship, go out.
Clumsy: But... I have to clean up it.
Brainy: I’ll do it quicker not breaking more things.

It’s rare to make Clumsy feeling so sad. He left the laboratory full of sadness. Brainy was his best friend... Clumsy is going through the village. He’s passing Handy carrying some tools.
Clumsy: Maybe I can help you?
Handy: Um... I’m not sure... I’ll see if there’s something for you to do in Grouchy’s mushroom and if he will agree for your help.

Meantime Papa Smurf came back to his laboratory.
Papa Smurf: Where’s Clumsy?
Brainy: He caused to breaking another thing and I said him to go out. I’ve cleaned up what he did.
Papa Smurf: You know, he did it accidentally. You shouldn’t saying him to go out.
Brainy: I preferred to do it alone. Am I needed in something else?
Papa Smurf: No, you aren’t. Soon Natalie is coming, we have something to talk.
Brainy: By the way I have a question... how is it possible that people from the second world created comic books and the cartoon about us not knowing about our existence?
Papa Smurf: It’s a hard question – both we and people wonder how it is possible... The only known solution for me is that one smurf had been there before, but it is impossible. We are the only smurfs and no smurf has been missing... Or maybe... but no, it’s impossible...
Brainy: What’s impossible?

In this moment there was knocking to door. Papa Smurf opened it. There was Natalie.
Natalie: Hello.
Papa Smurf: Hello, let’s go for Grouchy.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2021 10:10 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Because the chapters aren't so long and I have a lot of free time just to October, I decided I will be writing more chapters - when I have time, here will be two chapters per day. It is very hard to say how often I will be writing in October - it may be even one chapter per week.

Chapter 8.3
At Grouchy’s hut Grouchy is standing on a stool sticking tiles. Probably it’s a new created room to make the bathroom. Clumsy is standing next to him.
Grouchy: Next one.

Clumsy picked up the next tile, but when he was giving it to Grouchy he let go of if too early and broke.
Grouchy: I HATE breaking tiles.
Clumsy: Whoops, sorry. It was accidentally.

He picked up another tile and gave it to Grouchy. Then Papa Smurf and Natalie came to them.
Papa Smurf: Hello, how is the work smurfing?
Grouchy: Terrible.
Clumsy: Golly, Natalie. Hello.
Natalie: Hi.
Papa Smurf: Is it so terrible?
Grouchy: Yes, especially since Clumsy is here – he’s already broken 3 tiles in 5 minutes.
Clumsy: Golly, I’m sorry.
Papa Smurf: What would you say about the break time from the work? We have something for you, but you need to learn how to use it.
Grouchy: I HATE learning.

He got off the stool and went with Papa Smurf and Natalie. Outside Papa Smurf took out a mobile phone.
Papa Smurf: We have an agreement with people. They will be able to help in some equipment, such as ‘smurfones’. Because they can’t visit our world, we have to teach them about it for their science in exchange. I decided that first smurfs who will have mobile phones will be these who have the electricity. I am an exception, ‘cause I wanna make sure you don’t do stupid things on the Internet.

He gave the phone, Grouchy didn’t expect it. He’s shocked, even the scowl from his face almost disappeared. Now he looks a bit more like he was without emotions.
Grouchy: Um, thank you. But... I don’t even know how to turn on it.

Natalie pressed a button and the screen started lighting.
Papa Smurf: I don’t know how to use it either, Natalie will learn us. First I had asked Handy, but he had some problems with the beginning, ‘cause he didn’t do some things alone.

They sat on a nearby bench. Natalie is between Papa Smurf and Grouchy to be able to help them both.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2021 07:08 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 8.4

Clumsy doesn’t know what to do again. He’s passing Greedy.
Clumsy: Hi, maybe you need some help?
Greedy: No, thanks.

Sad Clumsy decided to just sit on the bench with Papa Smurf, Natalie and Grouchy. He was going so close to them, Grouchy spotted that Clumsy is going to stumble over his legs, so he hid them to avoid Clumsy’s fall. Next Clumsy sat next to Grouchy.
Natalie: ...and now you have to create a password.
Grouchy: Again? I HATE creating passwords.
Natalie: Yes, again. If you want, you can use the same as before, it’s up to you. You just shouldn’t saying it. Clumsy – how is it possible that you look even sadder than Grouchy?

Then Grouchy made the scowl. He and Clumsy looked at each other.
Clumsy: Golly, am I lookin' so bad?
Natalie: No, Grouchy’s scowl has just return.
Grouchy: I HATE returns. What’s next?
Natalie: Here you can search the right person who you know and add to the contacts.

(...after finishing learning...)

Natalie: I think that’s all. If you have some problems, you can ask me.
Grouchy: I HATE problems and I HATE asking.
Natalie (to Grouchy): I said just in case...
(To Papa Smurf): To be honest, I thought my cooperation with Grouchy would be worse...
Grouchy: I HATE cooperations.
Papa Smurf: He is a bit hard case, but he’s good inside.
Grouchy: I HATE hard cases.

He went away. Natalie was thinking about him being ‘good inside’ – well, all the smurfs are good. She knows Grouchy wouldn’t harm anybody, but she doubts he may be ‘good’ in more expanded meaning - he’s not friendly at all.
Papa Smurf: Thank you for your help. Good bye.
Natalie: That’s nothing. Good bye.

Clumsy is still sitting on the bench.
Natalie: Why are you so sad?
Clumsy: Brainy doesn’t want to be my friend any longer... I wanted to help somebody, but nobody wants me.
Natalie: Maybe he just said it and soon everything will be ok again.
Clumsy: I always will be so clumsy... From what I see I am the only one who isn’t working now, everysmurf is busy. Except me, because of my clumsiness.

Then Natalie heard snoring behind the well, which is behind the bench. She stood up and looked there.
Natalie: Not everyone.

Clumsy stood up too and saw Lazy sleeping behind the well. It doesn’t make him feel better.
Clumsy: He’s always sleepin’... Do you have time, can I go with you?
Natalie: Yes, you can.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2021 03:00 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 8.5

Natalie and Clumsy decided to spend time together. A doorbell interrupted their checkers which they were playing on Natalie’s desk. Natalie opened the door. To her surprise, it was Zuza.
Natalie: Zuza? Hi.
Zuza: Hello, am I disturbing you? I have to talk to you.
Natalie: I’m not busy, what’s happened?
Zuza: It’s Zenek. I decided to take care of him, but I thougt...
Natalie: Moment... who’s Zenek?
Zuza: Sorry, I thought you know. He’s the parrot which Michał had. So I took care of him, but he’s biting all the time. I don’t want him any longer, maybe you would take care of him?
Natalie: What? I’ve already got 11 parrots and I have no cages... I don’t have suitable conditions take even one ‘normal’ parrot. Not mentioning I don’t even know what the species he is...

Zuza took out a piece of paper and read. Meantime Rainbow came up jumping to see what’s going on.
Zuza: A green cheek conure.
Natalie: I have no experience with conures. And I don’t need another ‘ADHD-parrot’. I’ve already got one.

She looked at Rainbow.
Zuza: ‘ADHD-parrot’? If you haven’t had one, how do you know their character?
Natalie: I know a person who has one.
Zuza: So, in some problems you know who is more experienced.

Szafirek flew to them and sat on Natalie’s shoulder.
Szafirek: But what’s the problem with a new species? You’ve had 11 of them, so I don’t understand.. and you’ve already had 12 parrots in the past...
Natalie: But it doesn’t change that I don’t have conditions for him!
Szafirek: In the past we didn’t talk neither, but you took care of us.
Natalie: The last time when I was teaching any of you talking was 9 years ago!
Szafirek: I’d say – I taught Marek more than you.
Natalie: So, in this case... um... 12 years ago?!
Szafirek: And what is the matter?
Natalie: I’m not prepared?
Zuza: I’ve read about a parrot expert’s theory that each parrot should start talking next to your parrots. And from what I’ve read... you know each other?
Natalie: Yes, we know each other and I’ve heard about his theory... but he is a liar... however I don’t have any evidences if it is truth or not.
Szafirek: Do you mean Tony? I don’t understand... why have you always been against him?
Natalie: I’m not making up about lying. In the past he was smuggling many animal species including rare parrots. Many of them died during the transport, there were also hyacinth macaws.
Szafirek: You’d never mentioned it before...

Szafirek fell silent after hearing that the man could cause to death so many animals, including members of his species. Meantime Clumsy is sitting on the desk’s edge and is trying to see the visitor leaning forward.
Artur: Look out, you’ll fall from the desk.

Zuza: But you could always check if he is right...
Natalie: I could... but I can’t just agree.
Zuza: Maybe you need some time to rethink it?
Natalie: Maybe yes.
Zuza: So, let me know when you have the decision.
Natalie: Ok, bye.
Zuza: Bye.

Then Natalie heard a scream in her room. She saw Clumsy and Artur on the floor.
Clumsy: Gee, thank you. It was close.
Artur: I warned you...
Natalie: What’s happened here?
Artur: Clumsy fell from your desk, but I caught him.
Clumsy: Why don’t you take care of the parrot? I can help you.
Natalie: I haven’t decided yet. And what do you think – how do you wanna help me?
Clumsy: I can help you teaching him.
Natalie: But he bits. It may be painful for a human and what about a smurf? It could be dangerous for you.
Clumsy: But all animals know we smurfs are good and we would never harm ‘em.
Natalie: Which animals? In your world? How is Zenek supposed to know it?
Clumsy: Um... well... you’re right, he doesn’t know it... But I still can help you.
Natalie: Clumsy... thank you, but understand, it isn’t so easy... an untamed parrot may harm you...

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2021 09:56 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 8.6

NEXT DAY...
Brainy is walking in the village ‘teaching’ other smurfs what they do wrong. He’s passing Hefty who’s picking up his dumbbells.
Brainy: Hefty, Hefty... The muscle strength isn’t the the only important thing. You should start training your brain, like I’ve written in the volume 35 of ‘The Quotations of Brainy Smurf’...
He’s kicked out.
Why nobody wants to listen to my quotations? The only smurf who was listening to me is Clumsy...
He spotted Clumsy walking. This time he is happy.
Hi, Clumsy.
Clumsy: Gee, hi Brainy!
Brainy: I just wanted to apologize you for what I smurfed to you yesterday...
Clumsy: Gee, nothing happened!

They reconciled.

Later afternoon Clumsy decided to visit Natalie again. To his surprise Natalie is with Szery and... the new parrot. Both parrots are on Natalie’s desk, Szery is trying to come closer to Zenek, but he’s taking steps back.

Clumsy: Hi, is it Zenek?
Natalie: Hi, yes.
Clumsy: I hope I’m not disturbin’ you.
Natalie: You don’t.
Clumsy: You was right, Brainy apologized me. Could you put me on the desk?
Natalie: Yes, I can.

She put the smurf on her desk. Zenek squawked loudly and went on the second end of the desk. Clumsy slowly is coming to him, but the parrot flew away loudly squawking.
Clumsy: I just wanted to greet him...
Natalie: For him you are an unknown little blue creature with unknown intentions.
Clumsy: Gosh, I didn’t want to scare him...

Zenek came back and sat on Natalie’s shoulder. Then he got off and stood on the desk. Clumsy is trying to come closer even slower than before. The parrot is afraid and is taking steps back.
Clumsy: I’m not gonna harm you.
Natalie: Maybe try with this.

She gave a sunflower seed.
Clumsy: Does he eat it?
Natalie: He loves it.

The parrot decided to come closer and took the seed from Clumsy’s hand. The surprised smurf wanted to touch him, but Zenek bit him. The smurf screamed and took his hand in pain.
Natalie: Are you ok?
Clumsy: It was so painful.
Natalie: I could warn you to not touch him... I’m sorry.
Clumsy: It’s not your fault. Can you give me another sunflower?
Natalie: So... are you sure? It wasn’t enough to prove it may be dangerous for you?
Clumsy: I’m not gonna touch him again.

Natalie gave him the next seed. Zenek ate it again. This time the smurf wasn’t bitten.
Clumsy: So, can I help you?
Natalie: If you really want...

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2021 08:15 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 8.7

In this way Clumsy make a friendship with Zenek. Recently Natalie had a lot of things to study ans she often didn’t really had time for the new parrot. She let Clumsy to be every-day visitor. Days went by, the smurf was teaching new words (Natalie too, but less). One of the steps to make him another ‘talking parrot’ which would never escape being outside was to teach him wearing a bird harness. To Natalie’s surprise Zenek preferred the training with... Clumsy. Finally after one month Natalie could go out with Zenek, but with the harness. She needed to make sure when he will be ready for ‘free flights’.
Once day when Clumsy wanted to go home, Zenek was looking at him carefully.

Clumsy: I have to smurf back home. Goodbye!
Zenek: Bye bye.

The smurf disappeared in the portal. After the disappearance the parrot came closer to the wall. He spotted a faint trace in the place where Clumsy touched the wall. Zenek raised a foot and touched it. He activated the portal. Finally he decided to go through it. On the other side of the portal he was afraid of the unknown place and made a parrot sound like he was saying ‘rrrrr’. Then he went behind Clumsy. Soon they met Brainy.
Brainy: Clumsy, Clumsy, Clumsy... What are you smurfin’ here with this parrot?
Clumsy: Gosh, what parrot?
Brainy: Behind you.

Clumsy looked back and saw Zenek.
Clumsy: Golly, what are you smurfin’ here, Zenek? You can’t be here, you have to return home.

He brought the parrot home without any problems.
Clumsy: You can’t go with me, you must stay here.
Natalie: Clumsy? I thought you came back home.
Clumsy: I wanted, but Zenek went behind me.
Natalie: I don’t understand... you don’t mean he went through the portal?
Clumsy: He did it... I promise, I didn’t know he could do it.

Meantime Snowball woke up.
Snowball: Um? Zenek escaped? I didn’t see it...
Natalie: Because how you could see if you were sleepin’...

After this event Clumsy and Natalie realized that Zenek would like to go to the village. They both know it could be dangerous for him. However they started thinking how to do it. Natalie was afraid Clumsy could not be able to keep the harness or to get tangled up.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2021 10:13 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know my recent chapters may be boring, even smurfs are a bit less often than at the beginning. But the last chapters - 9-11, are about very big troubles of the smurfs.

Chapter 8.8

After few days Natalie decided to let Clumsy go with Zenek to the village.
Natalie: But please, keep the harness tight.
Clumsy: Ok! Don’t worry!

He went through the portal with the parrot. They went to the village. The first smurf they meet is Brainy.
Brainy: Clumsy, Clumsy, Clumsy... Why are you keepin’ Zenek on a leash? He is a parrot not a dog.
Clumsy: It’s not a leash but a harness. And it is just for safety, we aren’t sure yet if he could smurf.
Brainy: Why would he smurf? If you are his friend, he won’t smurf. And nobody is keeping own friend on a leash!
Clumsy: I trust Natalie, I think she is right.

He went further, Brainy wasn’t on time to say his version. Next Clumsy approached Smurfette who’s watering her flowers.
Clumsy: Hello, Smurfette! Here’s Zenek, I was talking about him.
Smurfette: Why are you keeping him on a leash?
Clumsy: Gee, it’s a harness not a leash. It is for his safety.

Meantime Grouchy left his hut (which is after the renovation). Jokey approached him.
Jokey: Hi, I’ve got a little surprise for you!
Grouchy: You know I HATE surprises.
Jokey: And what if it doesn’t explode like the last one?
Grouchy: I HATE any surprises.
Jokey: I can’t stand that I haven’t pranked you since I left the hospital! You have no sense of humor.
Grouchy: I HATE humor.
Jokey: I’ve got an idea... what would you say if we’d pranked somebody together?
Grouchy: I HATE pranking.
Jokey: Even people? Recently I thought up how to prank a human. Huck-yuk
Grouchy: I HATE pranking anybody.

They see Brainy looking for somebody.
Jokey: From what I’ve heard Brainy is lookin’ for somebody to help him.
Grouchy: I HATE helping Brainy.
Jokey: What do you hate more – pranking somebody or helping Brainy?
Grouchy: Helping Brainy.
Jokey: So, go with me or you will be helpin’ him.
Grouchy: What?

Jokey caught his arm and went together despite Grouchy didn’t want that.
Jokey took a big pot and put inside something yellow. Next they went to the forest somewhere near a human path.

Jokey: Gold is the most valuable thing for people. You’ll see, we will have a lot of laughter. Huck-yuk
Grouchy: I HATE laughter. Why did you take me?
Jokey: Because I’m tryin’ to make you laugh.
Grouchy: I HATE laughing. And I think we’re gonna get into troubles.
Jokey: We’ll hide behind these bushes. Don’t worry, the human won’t see us.
Grouchy: Knowing you, you will be laughing so loud and the human will hear you. People from the second world already know about our existence and we don’t need humans from our world to know it. I HATE troubles.
Jokey: Don’t worry, they won’t discover us. Quiet! Hide, somebody is comin’!

They his behind the bushes. They saw a cart pulled by horses which stopped next to the pot. A woman left the cart. She is known by smurfs as Chlorhydris.
Chlorhydris: Who would leave a pot of gold here?
She put her hand in. Instead of gold there’s something so sticky.
It isn’t gold! Who would do it?
Then she heard how Jokey is laughing. She looked behind the bushes.
Smurfs!
Grouchy: I HATE Chlorhydris!
Jokey: Chlorhydris?!
Chlorhydris: You’ll pay me for it!
Jokey: Run for your smurf!!

THE END OF CHAPTER 8

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2021 07:45 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.1

Grouchy and Jokey stood next to a tree and they’re painting after a run.
Grouchy: I HATE running away.
Jokey: But look – I think we lost Chlorhyndris.
Grouchy: I think she even wasn’t chasing us.
Jokey: It’s better. You was so afraid of this prank, but we’re all right!
Grouchy: Do you really think so? Don’t you remember what happened two years ago when you gave her your ‘surprise’?
Jokey: But it’s the past, cool down.
Grouchy: She was so angry and cast a spell on us!! I HATE spells!
Jokey: ‘On us’? You were immune.
Grouchy: I HATE being the only smurf who is immune on some Chlorhydris’ spells! All other smurfs who were in the village were affected. Hopefully Papa Smurf wasn’t with us and the spell didn’t reach him. In other case you all would be influenced by it until today – because I wouldn’t be able to save you without him.
Jokey: Cool down, I’ve never heard you in so long speech.
Grouchy: I HATE long speeches and we’re really gonna get into troubles.

Then they saw Clumsy and Zenek passing them.
Clumsy: Hi Grouchy, hi Jokey.
Jokey: Yhihiya! Is it a joke? A parrot on a leash? Heh heh
Clumsy: Golly, why do you all call it as a leash? It’s a harness and it Zenek’s for his safety.
Grouchy: I HATE harness.
Jokey: Yhihiya!! Is it a joke, Clumsy?
Clumsy: I’m not jokin’.

He went further with the bird. Jokey went behind them. He caugth the harness and hooked it on a branch laughing. Grouchy is rolling his eyes. Clumsy and Zenek felt a blockade and looked back. Jokey is still laughing. Zenek stood next to Grouchy and looked at his face. The parrot saw the angry face and he ruffled his feathers.
Clumsy: Cool down Zenek, Grouchy is my friend too.

The parrot went with Clumsy.

MEANTIME IN CHLORHYNDIRIS’ HOME
Chlorhydris is mixing something in a big pot. Near her there’s a perch with her toucan on it.

Chlorhyndris: I won’t let smurfs making pranks on me and laughing. Soon they all won’t know what is the good humor. They all will be so unhappy in own life, they will be so selfish and will be so hateful. Hahaha!
Toucan is trying to imitate the laugh.
The end of happiness of these terrible awfully happy creatures is coming!! Hahaha!

She separated some kind of dust and filled her bellow.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2021 10:58 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.2

Clumsy is walking with Zenek in the forest.
Clumsy: Look! I’ve found a nice rock!

He comes to the rock which is next to a steep slope. He’s trying to pick up it but he isn’t able. Then he falls down and slides off the slope getting tangled in Zenek’s harness. He spots a human cart coming the path on which the smurf fell down. Clumsy wants to escape, but the cart stopped. Chlorhyndris left the vehicle with the toucan on her shoulder.
Clumsy: Chlorhyndris?!

He hid behind a nearby rock but it was too late. Chlorhyndris has already spotted him.
Chlorhyndris: A smurf! What a nice surprise, I can check if my spell works!

She took the bellow and blew out a cloud which made Clumsy coughing.
Clumsy: Why do I have so many bruises? I HATE being so clumsy. And why do I still have this? I don’t need you.

He threw the harness in Zenek’s direction. The parrot is so confused of the sudden changed Clumsy’s behavior.
Chlorhyndris: Great! The spell works! Now Toucan – fly high and find the Smurfs’ Village and lead me there. Soon all the smurfs will be so unhappy ans selfish like this one. Hahaha!

IN THE SMURFS’ VILLAGE...
Painter is making another painting. Brainy stood behind him.
Brainy: You should correct it here.
Painter: What’s wrong for you? I don’t see anything wrong with my masterpizza.
Brainy: This should be more visible. You know, I am an expert in everything...

Then they saw Scaredy running and screaming.
Scaredy: Run for your smurf!! Here’s smurf-eating bird!
Brainy: Scaredy, Scaredy, Scaredy... the last time when you saw a ‘smurf-eating bird’ it was just one of Natalie’s parrots. And probably now it’s also just a parrot.
Scaredy: But... with so big beak?
Brainy: Probably you thought something.
Scaredy: Look! The bird is comin’ back! Run for your smurf!
Brainy: Alright, it’s not a parrot, but a toucan. And the only toucan in the Enchanted Forest belongs to Chlorhyndris... CHLORHYNDRIS?!

Then the smurfs saw Chlorhyndris in their village.
Chlorhyndris: I’ve found you!

She started blowing out the cloud of the dust making all the smurfs unhappy, angry and selfish.

Meantime Jokey was still trying to make Grouchy sure everything will be well.

Grouchy: I HATE Chlorhyndris!
Jokey: I know, you don’t have to repeating it.
Grouchy: She is in OUR VILLAGE.
Jokey: Are you jokin’?
Grouchy: I HATE jokes, she’s behind you!

Jokey looked back and saw Chlorhyndris, a group of screaming smurfs and one big dust cloud in the village center. Grouchy was too afraid and hid behind one of the huts. Soon Chlorhyndris spotted Jokey. He wanted to escape but it was too late – she blew out the dust cloud in his direction.
Chlorhyndris: I think we blew out the dust cloud in the whole village. But let’s make sure if all the smurfs are affected. I hate so much seeing them happy.

Her toucan started looking through the windows into each hut. In one of them he spotted Sickly lying in his bed. Toucan showed a sign to Chlorhyndris and she blew out another cloud into his hut.
Sickly: Why do I always have to be sick? I hate it so much...

Grouchy is still hiding. He’s walking behind the huts. He didn’t spot Lazy sleeping on the ground and stumbled over him.
Lazy: What are you smurfin’?! Look out!

Grouchy could hear it wasn’t the same Lazy as he knew – his voice was not only sleepy but sounded aggressive. Soon he realized that he’s been spotted spotted by the toucan and immediately hid from him. The bird decided to follow him and found him. Chlorhyndris went to check and found the smurf.
Grouchy: I HATE toucans.

He said with his usual grouch in his voice, crossing his arms and scowling.
Chlorhyndris: But he’s already been affected.

She went checking other parts of the village. Grouchy breathed a sigh of relief.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2021 09:56 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.3

After Chlorhyndris left the village, Grouchy went to Papa Smurf in hope he isn’t affected like all the smurf he was passing. He knocked in his door and Papa Smurf opened it.
Papa Smurf: What are you smurfin’ here?
Grouchy: I HATE this what Chlorhyndis did.
Papa Smurf: I don’t know what are you smerfin’ about and I don’t care about it.

Grouchy couldn’t believe what he said... he’s not his known Papa Smurf any longer...
Grouchy: So... you are influenced by Chlorhyndris’ spell too...
Papa Smurf: What Chlorhyndris’ spell? You’re just wasting my time.
Grouchy: Everysmurf is so unhappy and...
Papa Smurf: What is the difference for you? You’re always unhappy.
Grouchy: But I HATE seeing other smurfs unhappy! You are the only smurf who is a wizard, you can change it.
Papa Smurf: What’s smurfed to you? I’m not gonna waste my time for one stupid spell. And like I’d spoken – you’re always unhappy, so what’s the problem to smurf to this reality?
Grouchy: I HATE this reality!
Papa Smurf: And I HATE when somebody smurfs me wasting my time!
Grouchy: I HATE when anybody is more grouchy than me!

He left the hut slamming the door. He doesn’t know what to do now... Papa Smurf was the only one who could undo the spell... He decided to go to Harmony. He knocked in door and Harmony opened it.
Harmony: What?
Grouchy: I HATE organizing emergency meetings, but can you make one?
Harmony: No, are you smurfed?
Grouchy: I wanna check if there are any other smurfs not influenced by Chlorhyndris’ spell... Please.
Harmony: Check it by yourself.

He closed the door. Grouchy decided to go through the whole village to find anybody. First he’s going through the center, where he finds Vanity looking at his mirror.
Vanity: Why am I looking so terrible? Why do I have a freckle here? I can’t looking at myself any longer... It’s the last time when I look in the mirror.

He threw it behind him. Grouchy is shocked – Vanity has never acted like this. Next he met Smurfette looking at her flowers.
Smurfette: Oh no, why are these flowers so ugly? I can’t look at them any longer!

She started to trampling on the flowers.
Grouchy: I HATE this what you’re doing with the flowers!
Smurfette: What can you know about flowers?!

She went away. Grouchy can’t believe he hasn’t met any unaffected smurf. Soon he hears an argument. He went to check it – it was Greedy and Brainy.
Brainy: You are our cook, so you are supposed to make us dinners!
Greedy: I’m not supposed to do anything! Yesterday was the last time when I made you a dinner!
Brainy: Papa Smurf wouldn’t be glad hearing this.
Greedy: From today I make dinners just for myself! And you will be making them for yourself too!
Brainy: I’m not gonna wasting my time on cooking! My time is valuable to write new tomes of ‘Quotations of Brainy Smurf!’
Greedy: And I’m not gonna wasting my time on cooking for all the smurfs!
Grouchy: I HATE this! Can’t you just live like before?
Greedy: And why are you smurfin’ in not your business?

Then Hefty appeared pushing Grouchy.
Hefty: Leave it for me!
Grouchy: I HATE pushing.

Then Hefty hit Greedy. Grouchy left the violence scene. He searched the whole village... but he didn’t find anybody unaffected... Is Grouchy the only smurf?

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2021 08:09 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.4

Grouchy realized that he is possibly the only smurf unaffected by the spell. He’s thinking what he could do... but what could he do alone? Nothing. His hope was in Papa Smurf but even he is influenced by the spell and doesn’t want to create an anti-spell at all. Now the only visible solution for Grouchy is to get used to the new life... but how? He sat at Smurf River bank thinking:
‘I HATE this what Chlorhyndris smurfed... but I can’t do anything... other smurfs are gonna stay like this forever... no more Greedy’s cookies, Smurfette doesn’t care about her flowers any longer... everything is so different now... even Papa Smurf isn’t fatherly any longer...’
Grouchy took a rock and threw it into the river as strong as he could.

Grouchy: I HATE CHLORHYNDRIS!!!

Then he saw Zenek going from behind nearby bushes. The parrot wanted to come closer to him, but was afraid a bit. At the first moment Grouchy just looked at him. Soon he looked again and spotted the parrot’s harness is tangled up in the bushes. The smurf stood up and tried to unravel the harness but he wasn’t able. It was too much tangled up. Then he decided to take off it.The bird made one step back.
Grouchy: I just wanna help you.

He took off the harness.
Grouchy: Where’s Clumsy?

Zenek made a sad sound and showed a way. The smurf went behind him.
Zenek: Clumsy. There.

He showed Clumsy sitting behind some bushes at the river bank.
Grouchy: Clumsy?
Clumsy: What?

He looked back at Grouchy scowling. Grouchy hoped maybe he would not be affected but... he is.
Grouchy: You are influenced by Chlorhyndris’ spell too...
Clumsy: What Chlorhyndris’ spell?
Grouchy: I HATE Chlorhyndris and her spell.

He just went away and sat somewhere next to a tree. Zenek went behind him and put his head on Grouchy’s legs. The smurf didn’t mind it and started petting him.
Grouchy: I know what you feel... I... I liked Clumsy too. I HATE clumsiness, but he was friendly... I think you should return to Natalie, she may be worried about you. I’ll bring you to her.

He did so.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2021 11:43 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.5

Grouchy went with Zenek through the portal. The parrot flew to Natalie and sat on her shoulder. Then she spotted Grouchy at her room.
Natalie: Grouchy??
Grouchy: I’m sorry for bringing him without um... harness. He tangled up in bushes and I couldn’t unravel it.
Natalie: But what’s happened with Clumsy?

Grouchy looked down upset.
Grouchy: I HATE what’s happened with Clumsy... and with other smurfs...

Natalie could hear in his voice that it had to be something terrible. She came closer to him and kneeled.
Natalie: Could you say what’s happened to them?
Grouchy: Chlorhyndris cast a spell and made all of them angry, unfriendly, selfish.
Natalie: Who’s Chlorhyndris?
Grouchy: She is a cruel witch who hates love and her biggest dream is to get rid of any good feelings existing in the world. I HATE her so much.
Natalie: But you... you aren’t affected?
Grouchy: I escaped from her. I smurfed the whole village to check if there are any other unaffected smurfs but it looks like I am the only one... I HATE being the only one.

A moment of silence. Natalie doesn’t know what to say about it...
Natalie: Can I go with you to the village to see the situation?
Grouchy: You can.
Natalie: Zenek, you have to stay here.

She took the smurf size potion and went with the smurf.
They stood in the village. All the met smurfs weren’t themselves, many of them were scowling like Grouchy.

Natalie: And what’s next?
Grouchy: I HATE this... but I will have to live with them like this.
Natalie: What? But... Is it impossible to um... ‘cure’ them?
Grouchy: Only Papa Smurf would know what to do... but he doesn’t want to cooperate. I HATE not being able to undo the spell...

A moment of silence.
Natalie: Hmm... if Papa Smurf would know... maybe it is possible for you to learn how to undo the spell?
Grouchy: I HATE learning. Anyway I’m not a wizard like he, my knowledge about spells is equal to zero.
Natalie: In the past probably Papa Smurf had to learn it too... Do you know how?
Grouchy: He’s been a wizard long before we were born. But two years ago we had a bit similar situation. Chlorhyndris cast another spell which didn’t affect only me and Papa Smurf. From what I remember he had to search one of his spellbooks to know how to undo it.
Natalie: So... maybe you need spellbooks?
Grouchy: But the only spellbooks in our village are in his mushroom. He won’t let us to search them. Anyway I HATE even thinking about trying some magic... I’m not a wizard.
Natalie: But we don’t have any wizard to help us. Do you want everything return to normal?
Grouchy: But we don’t even have any access to the spellbooks!
Natalie: We can try to ask Papa Smurf. He doesn’t want to help you, but maybe he would let do it alone...
Grouchy: I HATE asking. I doubt he would agree.
Natalie: We always can try. I’ll go with you.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2021 07:11 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.6

Grouchy and Natalie went to Papa Smurf. He opened the door.
Papa Smurf: What again?
Grouchy: Um... can we use your books?
Papa Smurf: NO. They are mine.
Natalie: I’ve heard you don’t want to help in undoing the spell. What would you say about borrowing your books? Then we could find how to undo it and we would do it without you...
Papa Smurf: They are MY books! Grouchy, what’s smurfed to you that you’re trying to undo the spell? I thought you will feel better if everybody is like you.
Grouchy: I HATE this what’s smurfed to others.
Natalie: You are the only smurf who has spellbooks. If you will lend ‘em, you don’t have to help us.

A moment of silence. Papa Smurf is thinking scowling.
Papa Smurf: Just this one time. You can search the books for what you want. But next time I won’t let you. You have time until my return.
Natalie: Thank you!

Papa Smurf left his hut.
Grouchy: So, we have access but I don’t think we will be able to do it alone.
Natalie: We haven’t started searching yet.

They both went upstairs. They saw a lot of books on the shelves.
Grouchy: How are we supposed to know which book it is?
Natalie: We have to search ‘em.
Grouchy: But there are a lot of them... I HATE searching books.

They both started searching and searching...
Finally after half hour...

Grouchy: I think I’ve found it.

He showed a page in a book.
Natalie: Do all the affects agree?
Grouchy: Everything looks the same like the smurfs are acting.
Natalie: And is there how to undo it? If so, let’s go to the laboratory if we have all the ingredients.
Grouchy: Yes, but it looks so complicated... I HATE complicated things.

They both went to the laboratory to check if there are all the needed ingredients.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-30-2021 03:08 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.7

Grouchy and Natalie are in Papa Smurf’s laboratory checking if there are the needed ingredients.
Grouchy: ... and activated coal?
Natalie: I think that’s it.

She showed something on the shelf.
Grouchy: It’s the end of the list.
Natalie: So, how many things are we lackin’? Three?
Grouchy: Four, but marigolds and forget-me-nots are even in Smufette’s garden. If she didn’t destroy them, I can pick up them.

Natalie in her mind: He knows how they look like? Anyway good, even I’m not able to recognize ‘em...
Natalie: So, we need just wolf water and watermifoil... whatever it is.
Grouchy: I HATE ‘whatever it is’. How are we gonna to get them not even knowing what are they?
Natalie: I live in the time of the Internet, I can google it.

She took her phone.
Grouchy: It’ll work if they exist in your world.
Natalie: Let me see... Watermifoil is a genus of aquatic plants.
Grouchy: I HATE aquatic plants. How can we find it?
Natalie: ‘It is found in stagnant and slowly flowing water.’
She read from the Internet.

Grouchy: Smurf River seems to be slow...
Natalie: It can be difficult to find the underwater plant... If I remember correctly the water in the river is the slowest at the bottom in its middle.
Grouchy: I HATE the middle. Can you, um... swimming?
Natalie: I can, however I’m not so good... why are you askin’ me? Can’t you swimming?
Grouchy: I HATE admitting it... but I can’t...
Natalie: Ok, I’ll try to get the plant. Let’s see what is the wolf water.
(She used her phone again.)
There’s no such thing in our world.

Grouchy looked at the book.
Grouchy: Here’s a note it is possible to get it only in the Wolf Cave. I HATE caves.
Natalie: Where is it?
Grouchy: I don’t know, we have to find a map... and here’s one.

He found a map which was put in the book and unfold it. Soon Natalie found where is the Wolf Cave.
Natalie: It’s here. But... it is too far to go there.
Grouchy: So, we’ll fly...
Natalie: FLY?! You don’t have even a car, how are you supposed to fly?
Grouchy: Feathers can bring us there.
Natalie: Who’s Feathers?
Grouchy: A stork.
Natalie: Feathers? Stork? I thought he was in a Polish cartoon...
Grouchy: I’m remaining you – it’s not any cartoon, we exist.
Natalie: But... do you really mean flying on a stork??
Natalie: Sorry, but I won’t do it.
Grouchy: I HATE doing it alone... but I don’t force you. By the way I’m not sure if it has a sense. Look what we have to do after bringing the ingredients. It’s too hard for me.
Natalie: We’ll be worried about it later. The smurfs are your familly and our friends. We have to try.
Grouchy: Travel to the Wolf Cave would take all the day. Today we still have time to go to Smurf River because it is so close. If you don’t mind, I’d do it today.
Natalie: Hmm... ok, but first I need to prepare.
Grouchy: In the past Handy made a diving suit. But I’m not sure if he would agree to lend it.
Natalie: And I’m not sure if it would fit me. But we can try.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-30-2021 07:15 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.8

Grouchy and Natalie went to Handy. He opened the door.
Handy: What do you want?
Natalie: Could you lend us a diving suit?
Handy: Why?
Natalie: We need to get some kind of underwater plant.
Handy: It’s MY diving suit.
Grouchy: Do you need it today?
Handy: No.
Natalie: So, you can lend it. We’ll give you back in the evening.
Handy: Ok, but you have to give me back.
Natalie: Thank you!

Soon they both went to the river. They used a platform which had been built for S. S. Smurf II. Natalie got changed in the diving suit.
Natalie: It’s too big in feet, but somehow I can stand it.

She looked on the plant’s photos for the last time and left the phone on the platform. She imposed the helmet and dived.
After few minutes Grouchy saw Natalie surfacing... but then she disappeared. The smurf started feeling that something isn’t ok.

Grouchy: Natalie? Natalie?!

Quiet. The smurf can see Natalie indistinctly and she doesn’t seem to moving. Grouchy panicked so much. He quickly used a rope from the ship which is attached to the platform and got attached himself to another end. He jumped to the water to see what’s happened – Natalie is unconscious. Despite his clumsy ‘swimming’ moves he caught her and then he used the rope to climb. Next he tried to get on the platform, but holding Natalie he wasn’t able to do it. Also, he tried to put there Natalie, but it was too hard for him too. Finally he took off the helmet shaking her.
Grouchy: Natalie, come back! I HATE losing you!

Then she opened her eyes, Grouchy feeling the relief smiled gently. Natalie is so confused – why the smurf who can’t swim is with her in the river, holding her... and it is the first time when she sees Grouchy smiling.
Natalie: What’s happened to me?
Grouchy: You lost consciousness.
Natalie: You... saved my life?
Natalie: But you said that you can’t swimming?

Grouchy showed the rope which he used.
Grouchy: I used it.

Natalie is so shocked.
Natalie: Thank you so much.
Grouchy: You’re helping me to regain my family. I don’t wanna loose you.
Natalie: I’ve already got the plant but unfortunately I dropped it. I’m sorry. I’ll get it again.
Grouchy: You’ve already lost consciousness! I’m too afraid it may happen again.
Natalie: I’ve already felt well.
Grouchy: Go on the platform, I’ll do it... you’re already conscious, why am I still keeping you?

He stopped keeping Natalie.
Natalie: Grouchy came back? I’ll do it, I can swimming.
Grouchy: I HATE quarrels. I said you to go on the platform.

Natalie did it.
Natalie: I have a question – did we check if the oxygen tank is full?
Grouchy: Um, no.
Natalie: I’m starting to remember I couldn’t take a breath. Now when we know the reason, I can do it.
Grouchy: Natalie... I don’t even know how to fill the tank. But I think we don’t need it. You had to drop the plant somewhere where I found you. I could take a deep breath and dive.
Natalie: But... will you be able? I’m afraid it may be too deep, it’s not a shallow river.
Grouchy: It’s not too deep. Don’t worry, I’ve saved your life.

He dived again. It didn’t take even one minute and he returned with the plant in his hand.
Natalie: Thank you. Can I ask what’s happened that you became so... kind?
Grouchy: Because you’re helping me so much and you could loose your life... I was so scared.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-01-2021 07:34 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.9

Grouchy and Natalie are coming back to the village with the necessary plant.
Grouchy: I HATE saying this... I need to talk with you. But first I have to change in dry clothes.
Natalie: Ok, I can wait for you.

They got Grouchy’s hut. The smurf opened the door.
Grouchy: In general I HATE guests, but you can go inside.
Natalie: Thank you.

They went inside. The smurf took a dry hat and pants and went to the bathroom to get changed. Meantime Natalie sat on his bed to wait for him. She spotted a painting (probably made by Painter) presenting few smurfs smiling except for Grouchy – of course he’s scowling and crossed his arms. Soon the smurf left the bathroom and sat next to Natalie.
Grouchy: I HATE the Wolf Cave. I’ve reminded myself it is so dangerous place because of cave wolves.
Natalie: ’Cave wolves’? How do you know about ‘em?
Grouchy: From what I recalled Papa Smurf had already needed something from there, possibly the wolf water. He chose three smurfs to go there and they almost died. It’s too dangerous to go there alone... I HATE dangerous places.
Natalie: You’ve risked your life to save me – you jumped into the water not knowing how to swim... Is it safe to fly on a stork?
Grouchy: Yes, no smurf has fallen during a flight. But I’m afraid even we two won’t do it. We may not survive. I HATE even thinking about it...
Natalie: What about one of my parrots as a third person?
Grouchy: Ok, I HATE dangerous trips, but it’s the only possible way to create the anti-spell. Do you have time tomorrow?
Natalie: Yes, at what time are we meetin’?
Grouchy: I HATE waking up early, but we have to go at the morning... At 9 o’clock?
Natalie: Alright.
Grouchy: That’s all what I wanted to say.

Natalie stood up.
Natalie: So, I’ll go and see you tomorrow. Maybe I won’t say ‘goodbye’ because you hate it.

Grouchy stood up too.
Grouchy: I HATE exceptions but sometime I can make them. Goodbye.

Natalie looked at him surprised.
Natalie: Goodbye.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-01-2021 09:31 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.10

After Natalie left Grouchy’s hut, the smurf went to the smurfs’ dining hall. He was hungry and hoped to eat something... but he saw Greedy and Hefty fighting again.
Greedy: How many times I have to repeat you – I don’t cook for you any longer!!
Hefty: You will be cooking or you’ll get more bruises!

Soon Jokey entered the dining hall with his famous ‘surprise box’.
Jokey: What’s for supper today?
Greedy: And you too? I don’t make suppers for you any longer! Made it for yourself.
Jokey: But you are our main village cook! In this case I have a little surprise for you!

He opened the box and started taking out little balls and throwing them in Greedy. They’re exposing on the smurf making him screaming in pain.
Grouchy: I HATE this surprise.

Then Jokey threw one ball in his direction, but Grouchy made a dodge and escaped from the dining hall. The hungry smurf returned to his hut. He checked what he has to eat – just a bowl of smurfberries, few slices of bread, a tomato, a small lettuce and an apple. It’s enough to make some sandwiches, but soon he may have a problem...

NEXT DAY MORNING
Grouchy before the trip went to Farmer’s field to check if there are some plants. He didn’t except the whole field is ruined. Then he heard Farmer’s voice.

Farmer: What do you want?
Grouchy: I HATE seeing your field in this condition.
Farmer: It’s all because of other smurfs. They were so angry because Greedy stopped cooking and they all threw themselves on my field stealing all my vegetables and fruit destroying it.
Grouchy: I HATE this what they did.
Farmer: Me too, Grouchy.

Grouchy went further to the smurfberry bushes. He searched them to see if there are any smurfberries. He found just one bush with them. He started collecting them to his basket. Soon he heard Greedy behind him.
Greedy: These smurfberries are mine!
Grouchy: I HATE being hungry!
Greedy: And what about me? I’m always hungry!

Then Hefty joined them.
Hefty: These smurfberries are mine! I must have the strength!

He pushed Grouchy making him fall down and started fighting with Greedy.
Grouchy: I HATE pushes and fights!

He stood up and wanted to take his basket, but Hefty didn’t let him to get it. Grouchy knew, Hefty is too strong and gave up. He returned home without anything. He could eat just this what he had.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2021 07:03 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 9.11

Grouchy, Natalie and her parrot – Szery met together with Feathers. The smurf showed a map to the stork.
Grouchy: Can you bring us to the Wolf Cave?
Natalie: How is the stork supposed to understand you?
Grouchy: Smurfs and storks have always been friends.
Natalie: But how could he understand you?
Grouchy: Storks always have been able to understand us. By the way they bring baby smurfs...
Natalie: From where do they bring the babies?
Grouchy: I don’t know. Let’s get on Feathers and fly.
Natalie: I... I... don’t know if I’ll do it.
Grouchy: Yesterday you said that you’d fly with me.
Natalie: Probably you have to get me drunk first...
Grouchy: Even Scaredy was flying.
Natalie: What?! SCAREDY was flying on a stork?

Feathers touched her with his beak gently pushing her in his direction. Finally she got on the stork. Grouchy sat before her.
Natalie: Are you sure it is safe?
Grouchy: Just hold on.

Then Feathers took to the air. Natalie got scared so much and clutched Grouchy.
Grouchy: But hold on to the stork, not me!! I HATE being held.
Natalie: I’m sorry.

She was trying to hold on Feathers, but she did it just with one hand all shaking.
Grouchy: If this really makes you feel better, somehow I can stand this.
Natalie: Thank you and I’m sorry again...

Finally they got the destination. Grouchy and Natalie got off the stork, Szery was flying behind them.
Grouchy: I think it’s that cave. I HATE caves.

They three went inside. It’s dark.
Grouchy: I HATE darkness.
Natalie: There’s light.

They spotted a torch on one one of the walls. They went towards it.
Szery: Do you hear this?
Natalie: What?

Then they heard and saw a snarling wolf running towards them. Szery flew away.
Grouchy: I HATE wolves!

He and Natalie wanted to run away but on the opposite side they saw a man who caught them.
Caveman: What do we have here?

He put them into a cage.

THE END OF CHAPTER 9

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2021 06:19 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 10.1

Grouchy and Natalie are caught by the caveman who lives in the Wolf Cave. They’re in a cage on a rock shelf.
Grouchy: I HATE cages.
Caveman: You are the most interesting creatures which I’ve ever seen – a little human and a little blue human.
Natalie: Please, let us out.
Caveman: Of course, I won’t do it. You entered my cave, so now you are mine. And I’m not gonna just let you out such surprising creatures, especially the blue one.
Grouchy: I HATE surprising creatures.
Natalie: So, what are you gonna do with us?
Caveman: I don’t know yet. Maybe I will be keeping you like pets... or even I’ll give you to crocodiles.
Natalie: Crocodiles??!!
Grouchy: I HATE crocodiles.
Caveman: I’m sure they would like you as a meal.
Grouchy: I HATE being a meal.
Natalie: Please, don’t do it! We’re just tryin’ to help our friends.
Caveman: I don’t care why you are here. You entered my cave, so now I decide what to do with you.

He went away somewhere (but not too far).
Grouchy: Great. First Chlorhydris cast a spell, next I risk my life to save you, but it was for nothing because now we are here forever or we’ll finish in crocodiles’ mouths! It’s the end of us and of all the smurfs.
Natalie: One of us hasn’t been caught.

They looked at Szery sitting somewhere high in the cave. The caveman returned. The parrot stood on a rock shelf before a torch ruffling his feathers creating a big shadow.
Szery: Let out them!!

The caveman looked at him.
Caveman: Do you really think, you can scare me? You’re just a little bird.

He started chasing him, but Szery is too quick. Finally the parrot flew close to him and took the key and threw it into the cage.
Caveman: Give back the key!!

Then Szery sat on his head and started biting him. When the man was busy with the bird, Natalie opened the cage and escaped with Grouchy. The smurf came to the wall looking how to get off.
Natalie: Are you gonna to get off using the wall?
Grouchy: I HATE this, but it’s the only way.
Natalie: I’ll fall.

Grouchy started getting off standing on protruding rocks, soon Natalie decided to do it too. After she made few steps down, she fell on the smurf and they both fell on the ground. The caveman has been busy with the parrot until now – he heard them falling.
Caveman: They escaped!!
Natalie: I’m sorry!
Caveman: Max, get them!!

He said to the wolf which started chasing them. Grouchy and Natalie are running away, Szery is flying above them. Soon they three turned in a side corridor and lost the wolf.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2021 07:06 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 10.2

The wolf lost Grouchy, Natalie and Szery. He went somewhere to look for them.
Natalie: Did we lose him?
Grouchy: I hope so.
Natalie: Where are we gonna go?
Grouchy: I don’t know... I HATE not knowing.
Szery: Maybe there? I’ve seen light there.
Natalie: I hope it isn’t another trap.
Grouchy: I HATE traps, but I HATE darkness too. Let’s go there.

They went there.
Soon they got to the place and they saw clear water flowing from between the rocks to a small pound.

Natalie: Is it...
Grouchy: It’s here.

He took off his backpack and took out a flask to fill it with the water.
(Meantime Max found other cave wolves...)
The smurf packed the flask and took out the map.

Natalie: What are you looking?
Grouchy: The return way.
Natalie: We went from there.
She showed one of the corridors.

Grouchy: I HATE this way.
Natalie: So, we will be going another way because you hate the previous one?
Grouchy: Do you want to meet the caveman again? I HATE him and his wolf.
Natalie: Maybe you’re right about another way...
Grouchy: We’ll go there. I hope this is easier way because I HATE dangerous ones.

He showed the direction and packed the map. Then they went further.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-05-2021 11:22 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 10.3

LATER...
Grouchy, Szery and Natalie are still going in the cave.
Natalie: Are you sure it is the right way? We’re going higher and higher.
Grouchy: The way is to go straight and straight.
Natalie: If we go higher, I think the way should be down later, but it hasn’t been so far.
Grouchy: I HATE ways up and down.
Natalie: Maybe we should check if we go right?
Grouchy: The map is in my rucksack and I HATE taking off it again.
Natalie: I hope we go the right way...

Finally Grouchy took off his rucksack to take the map.
Grouchy: It’s the right way. I HATE...
Natalie: Which way is it?

The smurf showed the way on the map.
Natalie: But it looks like... is there way down?
Grouchy: I HATE ways down, what’s smurfin’ on?
Natalie: We have to go down to Feathers. We’ve been going higher and higher, so we are too height.
Grouchy: I HATE worrying. There must be the way to Feathers.
Szery: *Squawk* There are cave wolves!
Grouchy: I HATE cave wolves!

They spotted a pack of the wolves running towards them and started running away. Szery flew ahead and came back.
Szery: There’s no escape way!!!

Grouchy and Natalie got the cave exit, but there’s just a rock terrace and a big abyss.
Grouchy: I HATE ‘no escape way’.
Natalie: And what now?
Grouchy: I HATE ‘what now’. It’s the end of smurfs.

The wolves blocked the return way, so he and Natalie are trapped. Szery is trying to draw the wolves’ attention to himself, but only two of them went for him.
Szery: C’mon here! Catch me!
Grouchy: What is the sense of distracting two wolves, if other five still want eat us? I HATE being eaten!

The wolves are coming closer and closer. Natalie and Grouchy are making steps back until they reach the abyss edge. Natalie is all shaking, in fear she grabbed the smurf’s hand. Immediately he took his hand away.
Grouchy: Don’t catch me!

Natalie looked back down.
Natalie: Is it better to die falling from the abyss or in the wolves’ months?

The smurf looked down the abyss.
Grouchy: There is an escape way for me... but what with you?
Natalie: What? But how?

Then one of the wolves attacked Natalie... in the last moment Grouchy knocked her off the abyss.
Grouchy: Hold on tight to me!
Natalie: What??!!

Anyway she held on the smurf. Grouchy started using his hat as a parachute.
Natalie: What??!! How is it possible??!!

They land hard on the partly rock ground. Because they aren’t able to control the landing, Grouchy falls on Natalie. Immediately he stood up.
Grouchy: Oops, sorry.

Natalie feels pain, but she started being so happy.
Natalie: I’m alive! I am a bit battered but I’m still ALIVE!

Grouchy smiled when she wasn’t looking at him. Natalie stood up.
Natalie: Thank you so much, you saved my life AGAIN!

Then Szery flew to them.
Szery: How is it possible?? I thought you both are dead!!
Grouchy: I HATE dead.
Natalie: It’s thanks to Grouchy! By the way how did you do it?
Grouchy: It was just a smurfchute. Let’s go to find Feathers and return to the village.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2021 07:42 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In the previous chapter I forgot about this little part (it's at the end):

Natalie: Maybe let’s check first if the flask isn’t broken?
Grouchy: I HATE the broken flask.
He opened his rucksack and checked – everything is ok. They both breathed a sign of relief.

Chapter 10.4

Grouchy, Feathers, Szery and Natalie are returning to the village. Natalie spots fire.
Natalie: Look, is it fire in the village?
Grouchy: I HATE fire.

They landed in the village – Greedy’s kitchen is in the fire. Grouchy ran for the fire truck and spotted Greedy trying to move it. Natalie and Szery ran behind him. Grouchy started helping Greedy in moving the fire truck, soon Natalie and Szery joined to them. Together they are able to move it much quicker and get Greedy’s hut. Greedy took the firehose, Grouchy turned on the water. Soon the smurfs put out the fire.
Greedy: Finally one smurf agreed to help me.

And he went away.
Natalie: Is he influenced by the spell too?
Grouchy: Yes and I HATE the spell.
Natalie: I asked because we were cooperating with him.
Grouchy: They think only about themselves. It is his mushroom, so he wanted to put out the fire.

Szery returned home, Grouchy and Natalie went to Papa Smurf.
Papa Smurf: What's this time?
Natalie: We’d like to create the antispell...
Papa Smurf: Absolutely NO! No smurfing in my laboratory!
Natalie: So, could you make it?
Papa Smurf: NO! I’m not gonna waste my time for you two!
Grouchy: I HATE wasting time.
Natalie: We risked our lifes to bring the lacking ingredients.
Grouchy: I HATE risking our lifes.
Papa Smurf: I don’t care about it. You can’t smurfing in my laboratory because firstly it is MY laboratory and secondly you have no experience. And I’m not gonna waste my time to help you.

He closed the door.
Grouchy: Great. We risked our life to bring the ingredients, but now we can’t even try to create the antispell ‘cause Papa Smurf doesn’t let us.

He’s going away angry, Natalie is following him.
Natalie: We have to think up something.
Grouchy: It’s the end – Papa Smurf doesn’t want us in the laboratory.
Natalie: We’ve done so much – you can’t just give up now.
Grouchy: I HATE giving up. But how are you gonna to do it?
Natalie: I don’t know... maybe we could do it without Papa Smurf’s knowledge...

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.