Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series (Page 20)
Author Topic: Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2021 07:58 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Finally the new series of The Smurfs arrived at Paramount + in Latin America and Brazil!

I have already seen the series in French and now I am going to see it in Latin Spanish.

Posts: 240 | From: Santiago de Chile | Registered: Mar 2017
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2021 11:19 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Episode 33 is now available!

Ep. 33: https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2829039#video

At last I was able to see the new series on Paramount Plus in Latin Spanish, they only kept some voices from the Lost Village, I hope that by the end of the year it reaches Nickelodeon.

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2021 06:33 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
heh. begonia and dimwitty work very well as they also compliment each other.
Posts: 202 | From: Birmingham, england | Registered: Feb 2017
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2021 11:30 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
New episode confirmed to air on November 14 in Belgium.

Ep. 34 The Smurfs' Treasure

Farmer Smurf and Vanity Smurf unearth a chest which contains a magnificent jewel ... which gives bad luck to anyone who touches it! There is only one solution to get rid of the scum: quickly bury the treasure. But Vanity, who fell in pamoison in front of the jewel, steals it and runs away with...

Source

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-10-2021 03:50 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Amusing bit:

In one of the previews for "Who Nose", Hefty sniffs his underarms and notices he has floral deodorant on.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-15-2021 01:30 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Somebody on TV Tropes said that the show is on hiatus in the United States as of November 12.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-22-2021 04:09 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Episodes 34 and 36* have already appeared in France.

Ep. 36: https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/les-schtroumpfs/videos/les-schtroumpfs-le-tresor-des-schtroumpfs-48278809.html

Ep. 34: https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/les-schtroumpfs/videos/les-schtroumpfs-bouton-dor-guerriere-de-choc-07529110.html

*Sorry episode 36 was already released a week ago, sorry for the delay, it's for personal reasons but I'm up to date.

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2021 10:06 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
New episodes for December 12 in Belgium.

Ep.32? - The Power of the Grouchy Smurf
Gargamel casts a spell on Grouchy Smurf so that whatever he complains about appears in his hovel. And when the Grouchy Smurf complains about the Spectacled Smurf, the latter disappears and the smurfs are devastated. The Grouchy Smurf feels guilty: "Me, I do not love myself" and disappears too! Our little grumbler will have to find a way to free himself and the Spectacled Smurf from the clutches of the awful wizard.

Ep.35? - Gargamel loses the smurf
Gargamel accidentally breathes in the pollen of a rare flower, the "flower of oblivion", and instantly loses his memory. The Spectacled Smurf befriends this new Gargamel and decides to be his mentor ... but, how long will it all last?

It draws my attention a bit about Smurfwillow, he has only appeared in only two episodes. I hope she has more participation in the series.

The first episode in Latin Spanish of The Smurfs has already appeared on the official Nickelodeon YouTube channel (if it is available in your country).

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2021 10:28 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
There doesn't seem to be a resume date for the series on Nickelodeon USA as of yet. There also seems to be no way to contact them as to determine when they're going to resume with new episodes.

--------------------

najeetech
Baby Smurf
Member # 7074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2021 12:05 PM      Profile for najeetech   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
do you know when the smurfs episode smurfs tv coming out?
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2021 04:42 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In Brazilian Portuguese - broadcast by 26 November. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
najeetech
Baby Smurf
Member # 7074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2021 12:14 PM      Profile for najeetech   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
everybody know when latest new episode of the smurfs is all about for this sunday and any more news and details?
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-05-2021 10:41 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i have seen the episodes called smurfs tv which is a 2 parter. i really liked it. it was funny and cool. and i kinda like gargamrl's mum. shes cool in her own way. and graat acting skills from the smurfs too.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-06-2021 05:22 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Episodes 35, 37, 42 and 43 have already been released in Belgium and in Switzerland!

Ep. 35:https://www.rts.ch/kids/vod/les-grands/12688535-les+schtroumpfs-saison+1+%2835-52%29+-+la+legende+du+schtroumpf+chevalier.html

Ep. 37:https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2836391#video

Ep. 42:https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2838949#video

Ep. 43:https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2838960#video

SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-06-2021 08:58 AM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This series is everything I ever wanted. Two anonymous Smurfs saved the day in the latest episode.

--------------------
GNAP!

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-07-2021 09:07 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile, episode 36 has already appeared in Switzerland.

I can not place the link because I do not know because there is a problem in the forum.

Yaores todo
Baby Smurf
Member # 8158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-07-2021 12:30 PM      Profile for Yaores todo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
héroe sin capa, muchas gracias [Wink]
notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-12-2021 09:26 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
the skateboard episode was fun to watch and seeing brainy do tricks was very cool. the amnesiac episode was a bit meh. so yeah. for once brainy was cool.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-02-2022 04:17 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
First episode of 2022 that has already premiered in Belgium!

Episode N° 27: "Papa Smurf's Assistant"

Ep. 27: https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2848701#video

Happy 2022 (late) everyone! and remember to use the VPN with the Belgian flag to watch the episode.

Gman
Baby Smurf
Member # 8184

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-06-2022 10:02 AM      Profile for Gman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this topic thread.

Just wanted to ask, how does one able to watch the new Smurfs TV series in English dub?

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-06-2022 10:53 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Right now the English dub episodes are available on the Nickelodeon website, but you need access from your cable company for most of the episodes.

--------------------

MataNui
Smurfling
Member # 8195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2022 02:54 AM      Profile for MataNui   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
This series is everything I ever wanted. Two anonymous Smurfs saved the day in the latest episode.

What latest episode? Can you tell me the episode number and as well as episode name?

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2022 10:26 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ugh. is there anywhere i can actually watch the whole of the newest smurf series without having to subscribe a channel besides on nickelodeon?
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2022 02:24 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Do you mean English dub? There are episodes on Kimcartoon

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2022 11:03 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
aw man thanks Rozalka for the info. you're the smurfiest and now i can finally see the whole show.
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.