Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  23  24  25   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series (Page 18)
Author Topic: Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2021 01:33 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Royal Smurf:
"Clumsy Not Clumsy" is up on Nickelodeon's Youtube! [Big Grin]

The episode was good for the most part. The only thing I find different is Clumsy's voice and some of the male Smurfs are voiced by female actresses. Papa and Gargamel's voices are close to their 1980s counterparts.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-03-2021 02:12 PM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah I think I like it better in french...and VicGeorge2010 was right: Grouchy saying "Me I don't like..." sounds TERRIBLE.

--------------------
GNAP!

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-03-2021 09:02 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It is a pity that I cannot see the video, it appears to me "Video blocked" since it is not allowed to see it in my country [Frown]
Posts: 240 | From: Santiago de Chile | Registered: Mar 2017
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-04-2021 12:52 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Yeah I think I like it better in french...and VicGeorge2010 was right: Grouchy saying "Me I don't like..." sounds TERRIBLE.

I wanted to mention it, but I didn't want to begin another quarrel "Me I don't like vs I hate". [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-05-2021 07:13 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Three new episodes that premiered in Belgium!

Ep.19:https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2806685#video

Ep.21:https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2806687#video

Ep.22:https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2806688#video

Next Sunday:
An Eventful Babysitting.
Plot: Clumsy Smurf and Dopey Smurf have custody of Baby Smurf. They think this is an opportunity to show the village how essential they are.

The War of the Waffles.
Plot: Chef Smurf becomes jealous of Smurflily when she starts making waffles that are even better than his. He decides to find out what his secret is, and he will stop at nothing to make it happen.

Remember VPN + Belgium flag to watch the episode

Also I have not yet seen the episode in the English version of the series.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-05-2021 08:11 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have a few questions. Will Johan and Peewit appear later in the series? And what of the Smurflings?

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-05-2021 12:16 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
These Smurfs had too much Smurfberry Crunch in the mornings.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

swarlock
Super Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-06-2021 02:17 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Grisham:
I have a few questions. Will Johan and Peewit appear later in the series? And what of the Smurflings?

I don't think so.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 430 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
swarlock
Super Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-06-2021 02:18 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
One nitpick.

Clumsy should've had the voice actor that was in The Lost Village movie.

Otherwise the show has potential.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 430 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-06-2021 03:16 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It is confirmed in Latin America and Brazil that the new series will arrive on the Paramount Plus streaming service in November 2021 while it will arrive on Nickelodeon in 2022.

Paramount Plus to Premiere 'The Smurfs' in Latin America and Brazil in November 2021; Nickelodeon to Premiere New Series During Early 2022

Monday, September 06, 2021

Blue and small, and standing only three apples tall, The Smurfs are set to make their debut in Latin America and Brazil! The CG-animated series follows the beloved characters embarking upon rousing adventures.

Paramount+, the newly launched SVOD service from ViacomCBS, the parent company of the Nickelodeon will launch the all new The Smurfs series in Bolivia, Brazil, Caribbean Basin, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and Venezuela in November 2021. Following its SVOD, Nickelodeon in Latin America and Brazil will premiere The Smurfs on linear TV during the first quarter of 2022.

In Argentina, The Smurfs will premiere on ViacomCBS' pay-TV channel Nickelodeon and free-to-air (FTA) network Telefe during the fourth quarter of 2021.

The original series marks the return of the globally renowned characters to television for the first time in nearly 40 years and follows Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Brainy, Hefty, Clumsy and the other inhabitants of Smurf Village on all-new adventures, packed with humor, heart and high-stakes action. In the premiere episode, “Smurf-Fu,” when Smurfette rescues Brainy from a giant snake, the other Smurfs ask her to teach them “Smurf-Fu.” Next in, “Diaper Daddy,” when everyone is tired of changing Baby’s diapers, Handy decides to invent a robot that will do the job.

Upcoming episodes include: "Clumsy Not Clumsy" (#102), "Unsmurfable Smile" (#103), "Who's Heftier?" (#104), "Smurfs In Disguise" (#105), "DRIIINNGGGGG!" (#106), "Alien Smurf" (#107), "Leaf It Alone" (#108) and "Bringing Up Smurfy" (#109).

The voice cast pushing the charm and absurdity of the original comics to even greater heights in the U.S.-English dub includes: David Freeman (7 Promises) as Papa Smurf, the father figure keeping the other Smurfs in line; Berangere McNeese (Matriochkas) as Smurfette, a curious Smurf who is always ready to take part in new adventures; Lenny Mark Irons (No Man’s Land) as Gargamel, a conniving human wizard with a bottomless thirst to capture Smurfs; Youssef El Kaoukibi (NRJ Belgium) as Brainy, who considers himself the smartest of the bunch; and Catherine Hershey (Boundary Games) as Willow, the brave and wise matriarch of a new tribe of girl Smurfs.

The Smurfs CG-animated series acquisition is overseen by Layla Lewis, Senior Vice President, Global Acquisitions and Content Partnerships and Dana Cluverius, Senior Vice President, Current Series Animation for Nickelodeon.

The Smurfs will make its Nickelodeon debut in the U.S. on Friday, Sept. 10, at 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT).

Fans can visit nickelodeon.la and nickelodeon.com.br to find out more about their favorite Nickelodeon shows as well as watch video clips. Fans can also Like the official Nickelodeon Facebook pages (LatAm | BR) and Instagram (LatAm | BR) pages and subscribe to Nickelodeon's official YouTube (en Español | em Português) channels for the latest Nickelodeon news and highlights.

The brand-new series underscores Nickelodeon’s strategy to be the home of the biggest franchises kids and families love. The Smurfs expands Nickelodeon’s growing portfolio of influential properties that already includes SpongeBob SquarePants, The Patrick Star Show, Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years, PAW Patrol, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Blue’s Clues & You!, the all-new animated Star Trek: Prodigy series and the Transformers co-production.

The Smurfs is a Peyo Productions and Dupuis Audiovisuel production, in co-production with KiKA, Ketnet and RTBF, with the participation of TF1 and with the participation of Wallimage (La Wallonie), of Screen Flanders, of BNPPFFF and with the support of the Tax Shelter of the Belgian Government and the participation of the CNC.

Source

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-07-2021 02:09 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It makes me wish I had a DVR so I could record each of the new episodes when they make their English debut on Nickelodeon. It's like waiting for Saturday morning cartoons to happen all over again just so I could record them to VHS.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2021 06:45 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Where's Papa Smurf" is available in English at the Nickelodeon website.

--------------------

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2021 02:47 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks for the info VicGeorge 2010. sheesh brainy is a bit of a jerk huh? first he tries to sell out dimwitty and then blamed clumsy for something he didn't do. eesh. well that's brainy smurf for u
Posts: 202 | From: Birmingham, england | Registered: Feb 2017
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2021 11:57 PM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Does anyone know if it is possible in any way to change the language on Nickeledeon? Whatever I do it always redirects me to the Polish verson... It looks like the site sees where I live, probably I have to wait a bit longer

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

jingleheimer
Baby Smurf
Member # 8085

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted 09-09-2021 02:52 AM      Profile for jingleheimer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can this be seen using a Chile VPN?
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2021 11:55 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jingleheimer:
Can this be seen using a Chile VPN?

No, I am using the VPN Hola Free.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2021 12:53 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf does show a bit of a mischievous side when it comes to dealing with his little Smurfs while he is invisible.

--------------------

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2021 04:21 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
well i guess it was to teach his little smurfs a lesson and maybe he did a lucy with the ball aswell.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2021 08:22 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like the series so far, even though it seems it's got more action and less story than the 1980s cartoons. Hopefully the story writing will improve over time as the animators get used to the CGI animation of the Smurfs.

BTW, I think Smurfette as Uma Thurman's character from Kill Bill is definitely a far cry from Smurfette as the constant helpless damsel in distress.

--------------------

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2021 07:20 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

The Smurfs - Brand New Series - Promo 11 - Nick US

Two new episodes that premiered in Belgium!

Ep.23: https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2809102#video

Ep.26: https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2809103#video

Remember! VPN + Belgium flag to watch the episode.

They are already half of the 26 of the 52 episodes already released, I think they deserve a second season next year 2022... And I have already seen the English version of Smurf-Fu and Clusmy or not Clumsy of the series.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2021 04:20 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Some examples of "toilet humor" in this series:

Vanity farts when he looks himself in the mirror in his own house.

Farmer lets out a fart while in a squatting position which causes some of his fellow Smurfs to faint in "Smurf-Fu"

--------------------

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2021 05:02 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yeah but both was accidental.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2021 12:58 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Baby Smurf terrorizing Gargamel, and he's not even a child mage in this iteration...not yet anyway. LOL

--------------------

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2021 04:56 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
and it looks like clumsy is more or less the sane man and sensible of the duo of clumsy and dimwitty.
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2021 06:15 AM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Baby Smurf is a heck of a lot more rambunctious in this version.

--------------------
GNAP!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  23  24  25  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.