Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  23  24  25   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series (Page 17)
Author Topic: Nickelodeon The Smurfs TV Series
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2021 07:54 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
Do you mean Royal? Or Chilean?
Brazil belongs to Latin America indeed, because our native language - Portuguese - is
also a Latin one.

So that they understand it, apart from Latin America, it will also arrive in Brazil, that is why the new series mentioned it. for the Portuguese language apart from the Latin Spanish language.

That's why I mentioned Latin America and Brazil. I don't know if Nickelodeon will broadcast it there or on another channel, apart little by little that new series will arrive in different languages.

Posts: 240 | From: Santiago de Chile | Registered: Mar 2017
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2021 05:56 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
News in the Latin dubbing of the animated series of 2021 Smurfette's voice will be dubbed by Maggie Vera is confirmed on the instagram account.

-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSnFRvWn0ZY/?

verammaggie:"This series is a great classic that has passed through several generations. I am happy to be the new Smurfette voice and at the same time I feel nostalgic because my dear Toni gave her a voice. He goes to heaven for you !!"

nathaniel lucitor: Excellent work @verammaggie (Fluttershy) I am sure that your friend, almost sister and co-worker, the unforgettable Toni Rodríguez will be grateful for you

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2021 01:43 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
There is already more news about the new series will arrive in Israel apart from the news about the Latin dubbing of the series.

Source: NickaLive

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2021 03:11 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
that's great and all but is there more actors announced for the english version yet?
Posts: 202 | From: Birmingham, england | Registered: Feb 2017
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2021 11:56 PM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by notesysmurf:
that's great and all but is there more actors announced for the english version yet?

Recently I found this:
Berangere McNeese as Smurfette
David Freeman as Papa Smurf
Catherine Hershey as Smurfwillow
Youssef El Kaoukibi as Brainy
Lenny Mark Irons as Gargamel

Source: Smurfs Fandom Wiki

Sorry, if it has been already posted, but I don't remind it

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-21-2021 06:57 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The news of the new series continues: now it reaches Central and Eastern Europe, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia and more.

Source: NickaLive

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2021 04:48 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The show now has a TV Tropes entry page.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2021 05:36 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks VicGeorge 2010. I was wandering when it will happen.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2021 09:19 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It is only a few days before its premiere in the United States, while in Belgium two new episodes have already appeared!

Episode 17: The Makeover
Plot: Vanity Smurf wants to design a new outfit for the Smurfs. Tailor Smurf has a different vision... The competition is raging.

Episode 24: The Smurfs: The Pluffs! - Part 1
Plot: Smurfblossom and Brainy Smurf find themselves in a parallel universe where the Smurfs are all gray and mean, while Gargamel and Azrael are kind.

Ep. 17:https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2804083#video

Ep. 24:https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2803923#video

Remember! the VPN along with the flag of Belgium to watch those episodes.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2021 12:35 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
AAAAAAH!!! Mirror Universe episode coming!!!

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2021 02:12 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
eeyeah. looks interesting. as for the fashion show episode it was meh.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2021 06:08 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Probably tomorrow the second part of The Smurfs: The Puffs will be premiered in Belgium (Ep. 25). Can Smurfblossom, Brainy Smurf and Gargamel (in the good version) manage to escape from the village of the evil gray puffs (evil version of the Smurfs) and return to the universe?

Source: Mon Programme TV

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2021 04:29 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
well i have seen the second part of the ploofs. i liked the smurfs first two parter. its very cool. no spoilers frum me though.
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2021 04:52 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Episode 25: The Smurfs: The Pluffs! - Part 2

Ep. 25: https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2804197#video

Remember! the VPN along with the flag of Belgium 🇧🇪 to watch those episodes.

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2021 09:38 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
New Episode!

Epiosde 20: The Smurfs Tree
Plot: Papa Smurf decides to organize an election which will appoint the Smurfs who will be part of the Special Brigade responsible for defending the village in the event of an attack by Gargamel. The Smurfs are stunned by the result of the vote! The chosen ones are: Clumsy Smurf, Lazy Smurf, Scaredy Smurf, Dopey Smurf, and Baby Smurf! What had to happen happened: Gargamel attacks the village and captures all the Smurfs, except our five heroes! Despite their flaws and their strong personalities, they will have to get along to save their friends.

Ep. 20:https://www.rtbf.be/ouftivi/heros/detail_les-schtroumpfs?id=1369&videoId=2804290#video

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2021 10:45 AM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
There is information about the new episodes that will premiere in Belgium.

09/05 Snails and Smurfs
Plot: Jokey Smurf gives Farmer Smurf's racing snails a potion to make them super fast. It works so well that the snails continue their race out of the village, and the Jester Smurf has to go look for them in the forest ... A HUGE surprise awaits him there.

05/09 Catasmurf in the kitchen.
Plot: After Clumsy Smurf saves Cook Smurf's life, Cooking Smurf takes on Clumsy Smurf as a chef. It's a disaster.

05/09 The Cook Smurf Recipe.
Plot: When Brainy Smurf criticizes Cook Smurf's cooking, the latter leaves the village upset and furious. The latter ends up cooking for the ogres. But they are not satisfied and decide to bite it.

09/12 An eventful babysitting.
Plot: Clumsy Smurf and Dopey Smurf have custody of Baby Smurf. They think this is an opportunity to show the village how essential they are.

09/12 The War of the Waffles.
Plot: Chef Smurf becomes jealous of Smurflily when she starts making waffles that are even better than his. He decides to find out what his secret is, and he will stop at nothing to make it happen.

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2021 11:15 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
watched episode 20. it was awesome whilst very funny aswell. thats one gassy burpy baby. had me in stitches when he burped and scaredy thought it was gargamel. but saying nothing else but yeah. pretty good episode.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2021 10:33 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Boy, the Smurfs have gone totally comical with this 2020s cartoon show.

--------------------

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2021 10:44 AM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
is thst a bad thing VicGeorge2010?
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2021 10:58 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have yet to hear those cartoons in English to make a suitable judgment.

--------------------

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2021 01:30 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yeah of course. sorry.
Royal Smurf
Noble Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2021 06:59 AM      Profile for Royal Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

The Smurfs - Clumsy Not Clumsy

Clumsy is kidnapped by Gargamel and offered the opportunity of a lifetime! Will Clumsy finally be cool...or will he lead Gargamel to Smurf village? Check out this full episode of The Smurfs—“Clumsy Not Clumsy”!

"Clumsy Not Clumsy" is up on Nickelodeon's Youtube! [Big Grin]

"The Smurfs" Writers Amy Serafin & Peter Saisselin on New Series

#TheSmurfs is a new CG #Nickelodeon animated series premiering September 6th. Writers Amy Serafin & Peter Saisselin join me to discuss the show and some retro #Smurfs swag. (Clip from interview recorded on August 31, 2021.)

And here's a snippet of an interview! [Big Grin]

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2021 07:58 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yep, they have gone full-blown comedy.

--------------------

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2021 09:07 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Royal Smurf:
"Clumsy Not Clumsy" is up on Nickelodeon's Youtube! [Big Grin]

Thank you for the link, I didn't expect the first availbe episode in English before the 10th September [Wink]

So, now I can write my first impression... The thing which I couldn't really get used to - Clumsy's voice. Is it only to me, he sounds like a girl?
Knowing myself, faster or later I will get used to his voice - I often have a strange first impression.
It's not that I didn't like it at all - there was one funny moment for me [Wink]

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

notesysmurf
Smurf
Member # 6224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2021 12:50 PM      Profile for notesysmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thankyou ever so much for posting the first us version episode if the smurfs, royal smurf.
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  23  24  25  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.