Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46   Previous Page 
Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 46)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-06-2023 11:29 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there, SugarShockHearts! Welcome to Smurf family! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
So smurfette
Baby Smurf
Member # 8907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-18-2024 02:06 AM      Profile for So smurfette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello! I'm a smurf adoption fan in my little corner of Spain. Thankful to this forum for being a reference for me. Some time ago I acquired a rubber house of wich I can't find references and maybe here I Will find some information, that's why I decide to register

Smurf day 😀

--------------------
Beginner English

It is always Sunny in the village

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-19-2024 01:33 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Smurf village, So smurfette! You can be smurfsure that you'll find not only a lot of info here but also much fun! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Verletzt
Baby Smurf
Member # 8913

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-19-2024 07:37 PM      Profile for Verletzt  Verletzt's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, I’m glad to find this site. I’ve been a Smurfs fan for almost 40 years. When I was a kid, there was a gift shop up the street from my house and they would call me when new Smurfs came in and I would walk up with my parents and get some. Just thinking about those days gives me fond memories. I’ve always loved Smurfs, and still have nearly all my originals. I have just over a 100 in my collection.

I’ve recently gotten into collecting vintage toys (trying to reclaim childhood joy in this crazy world), so I’m trying to expand my Smurfs collection. Hope to learn more about the current state of Smurfs collecting here. Nice to meet everyone!

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-20-2024 06:55 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi so smurfette and Verletzt! Nice to meet you!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-21-2024 12:46 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello and welcome to Bluebuddies, Verletzt! [Wink]

--------------------

SweetheartSmurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 8921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-27-2024 07:30 PM      Profile for SweetheartSmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hiii I’m sweetheart Smurf that’s all you need to know really and I think I am just going to be on here posting art if anyone is interested it’s nice to be here!!

--------------------
Smurfy kisses

pk825
Baby Smurf
Member # 8922

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-28-2024 02:05 AM      Profile for pk825  pk825's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi all, what a great place!
SweetheartSmurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 8921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-28-2024 05:37 AM      Profile for SweetheartSmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I feel this being 18 growing up with smurfs it’s nice to know there is a community I also have an oc sweetheart Smurf I would love to see your oc

--------------------
Smurfy kisses

Phantom
Baby Smurf
Member # 9002

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-13-2024 09:36 PM      Profile for Phantom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello everywhere. I have found smurf pictures of custom made sports smurfs and they were linked to your page. Well I do them and I would love to share my works with you, if interested [Smile]
Have a fantastic smurf day

--------------------
mb

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-14-2024 07:33 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Welcome to all our new Smurf friends!

Please share your smurfiness with us all... whether it's your smurfy artwork, custom smurfs or a question or comment, we always love to hear from you!

If you have something smurfy to share, BlueBuddies is the place to be!

[Sassette Smurfling]

Phantom, I look forward to seeing your custom sport smurfs!

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

GeckoInc
Baby Smurf
Member # 8998

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-14-2024 10:39 AM      Profile for GeckoInc  GeckoInc's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello fellow smurfs fans.

Thought I'd share my story.

I originally collected smurfs when BP (National) were doing their smurf promotion in the 70s. My mum would take pleasure in being able to get me a little smurf figure whenever she filled up her car. I built up a pretty good collection, including the original mushroom house.

Unfortunately, for various reasons, my dad hated them and as I grew up he convinced me to let him chuck them all.

I told this story a few times to my new partner and when we were in Brussels she took me to the comic and figurines museum

https://www.brussels-comics-figurines-museum.be/fr/

I couldn't believe the wave of nostalgia that came over me and my partner was so touched by the happiness she saw on my face, she bought a couple of figures from the shop.

Since then she's being hunting down original figures from the 70s to rebuild a new collection. She's doing a great job and I now have many of the figures I had as a child 🙂

Looking forward to collecting many more.

PatRoy
Baby Smurf
Member # 8943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2024 03:46 AM      Profile for PatRoy  PatRoy's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Looking to sell My vintage surf collection,,all are from the late 70's or early 80's.. there are 75 in total....some are fairly rare,,,just wondering any one her would be interested in buying them

artistPanda
Baby Smurf
Member # 8968

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-03-2024 01:17 PM      Profile for artistPanda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello. This isn't my first time on this site, though I didn't do very much on here when I originally made an account (which I can't access anymore, though I probably wouldn't still use that account), and since this is a new account, I decided I may as well write an introduction here.

I'm artistpanda, though you can also call me Charles. I was a Smurfs fan when I was younger, and while I'm not as huge of a fan now, I still have some interest in the franchise (I might read more of the comics). I also feel a bit nostalgic for this place, even if I didn't spend a huge amount of time in the forum back then.

--------------------
You can also call me Charles.

Posts: 1 | From: Somewhere in California | Registered: Apr 2024
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-03-2024 01:22 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome (and welcome back aristPanda) to all the new blue buddies!!!

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2024 06:12 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello Phantom GeckoInc, artistPanda and everyone!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  Previous Page   < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.