Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 43)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2021 11:08 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Smurf family, Brainy's Girl! I see you must be a fan of Brainy Smurf, he's one of my favorites! [Big Grin]
And we're looking forward to reading your Smurf fan fic too. [Cool] [Smurfette]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2021 03:07 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The name makes me think of a parody of Rick Springfield's "Jessie's Girl".

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Mira - Milky Way Queen
Smurfling
Member # 7986

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2021 07:58 PM      Profile for Mira - Milky Way Queen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's been about a week since I've registered, and I haven't properly introduced myself.

Hello fellow smurfs, I am Mira. I like the smurfs along with a couple of other things, mainly drawing and object shows.

And I'm sorry if I tend to misspell words or have bad grammar, English isn't my first >_<

--------------------
Kratcy is best boy UwU

My Husbendo: https://contest-for-millions-of-thousands.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%98_%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-01-2021 12:18 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy welcome to Bluebuddies village, Mira! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Brainy'sGirl
Smurfling
Member # 7967

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-01-2021 05:38 PM      Profile for Brainy'sGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks! I'm trying to write the fanfiction as soon as possible and I need some help with it, too.
Astrosmurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 7651

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2021 08:27 AM      Profile for Astrosmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi! When pandemic lockdowns started all over the world I took out my astronaut suit because of regulations and started travelling the world. I met people who liked building smurf-sized rockets and so we went back to the Smurf Village to build one for me! Check out the thread I started today to see how we did it!
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-10-2021 10:41 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great! And welcome back to Smurf village, Astrosmurf! [Astro Smurf]

--------------------

Nikki Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 8067

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-23-2021 11:16 AM      Profile for Nikki Smurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey! Not sure if anyone remembers me, I lost the login to my account, so I simply made a new one because I wanted to rejoin the community...
I hope I'm not too late to hop back in!

--------------------
Back and bluer than before
(This time with pet mice!)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2021 01:06 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's so smurfnice to see you here on Bluebuddies again, Nikki! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 11-30-2021 01:11 PM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there!
I am new here! Nice to meet you!

--------------------
I'm a funny and friendly person who loves cartoons and comics, including The Smurfs series!
Currently working on an upcoming Smurfs story...

My Medias: https://www.deviantart.com/the-creative-sketchy
https://twitter.com/creativesketchy

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-01-2021 04:10 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Same here, Blooper! Welcome to Bluebuddies! [Wink]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2021 03:33 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello and welcome.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

herbosus49
Baby Smurf
Member # 8142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2021 03:42 AM      Profile for herbosus49  herbosus49's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, I'm new to this. I have a smurf figure answering a telephone s. He stands on a book shaped stand and inside is an inkpad and stamper which depicts what looks like a sleeping smurf. Anybody got any info about this figure ?
Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 12-02-2021 04:51 AM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
S-sorry about burying your question but I want to reply to Squeaky and VicGeorge2010.

T-thank you v-very much!
N-now I can l-let my creator to smurf you something!

Okay! Here's some stuff about myself! I'm a girl from Romania who loves drawing (mostly doodling) and listening to music. My favorite Smurf character is Brainy Smurf. I own 6 comic books (in which one of them is the one who didn't got an English translation yet). I'm a fan of both classic and modern Smurfs cartoons!

I hope I can share to you my Smurfs story after it's finished because I had the best idea of how it is about! [Happy Smurf]

Also, where can I show you my Smurf fan character? I wanted to show you more about him! [Wink]

--------------------
I'm a funny and friendly person who loves cartoons and comics, including The Smurfs series!

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2021 05:48 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to the new members [Smile]

On the top there's "Fan Art" button -there you can post any smurf drawings - no matter if the characters exist or they're your own original creation

Sure, you can post your fanfiction here - you need just to create own thread

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2021 07:56 AM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for telling me but I already knew about the "Fan Art" forum. (I posted some doodles of Brainy there a few days ago)

Also, thanks again!

--------------------

Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2021 09:14 AM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, Herbosus!
I wonder if you can take a picture of it, so, the search will be much easier!

--------------------

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2021 11:24 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Blooper Smurf:
Thanks for telling me but I already knew about the "Fan Art" forum. (I posted some doodles of Brainy there a few days ago)

Also, thanks again!

Sorry, I didn't remember it [Smile]

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

herbosus49
Baby Smurf
Member # 8142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2021 12:46 PM      Profile for herbosus49  herbosus49's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can try. Here it is

-

Yaores todo
Baby Smurf
Member # 8158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2021 02:40 PM      Profile for Yaores todo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Scuba Smurf]
hi [Roll Eyes]
The truth is, I'm very excited, but because of the fact that there is no group in Spanish or Hispanic interest in this series

of the presentation that I can put about myself is that I am going to publish drawings or analyze
the truth is, I have TOO MUCH content that I want to publish
thank you :'D

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 12-03-2021 02:23 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Smurf village, Yaores! You can be sure you'll get lots of fun here as well as we'll enjoy knowing both your Smurf art and fanfics too! [Happy Smurf]

quote:
Originally posted by herbosus49:
I can try. Here it is

-

Hello there, Herbosus49, welcome! Here's your little friend.
At the moment there's no checklist for Smurf stamps, but the sale box below the picture might give you an idea. I hope this shall help for a while! [Wink]

--------------------

Gman
Baby Smurf
Member # 8184

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-02-2022 10:27 AM      Profile for Gman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi everyone,

My name is Gman. I am a new member of Blue Buddies.

I love and grew up with the Smurf since I was a child, and I still love them.

I hope that you can have me on here. [Smile]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-02-2022 03:09 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Smurf village, Gman! You can be smurfsure that you'll find lots of fun here on Bluebuddies. [Wink]

--------------------

Smurfetas
Baby Smurf
Member # 8339

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-20-2022 11:28 AM      Profile for Smurfetas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just thought I would pop in to say hello!

--------------------
Sumurftas

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-20-2022 11:51 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome Smurfetas!

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.