Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 45)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
PrincessSmurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 8557

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2023 03:11 PM      Profile for PrincessSmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm sort new and I've noticed this site isn't active as I thought. If anyone sees this message. I'm sort of new I've been a browser for years and finally decided to get an account on here. I'm 29 been a Smurf fan for 21 years. I got my username because I'm a big time gamer a Super Mario gamer in fact been one for 21 years. Any ways could anyone give me any tips on how to use this site? If anyone wants to reach out to me I have other forms of social media. I use Reddit most of the time link to my profile https://www.reddit.com/user/RebekhaG
Binky
Smurfling
Member # 2693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2023 10:05 PM      Profile for Binky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I am a lurker too. What do you need help with?

--------------------
I smurf, therefore I smurf.

SmurfsFanatic2009
Baby Smurf
Member # 8582

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2023 10:50 AM      Profile for SmurfsFanatic2009   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi

--------------------
PopCap Founder

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2023 09:23 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello and welcome, Ktriplewide, PrincessSmurf and Smurfsfanatic 2009! And Binky, smurfy nice to see you here again! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Blueboiler
Baby Smurf
Member # 8594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-12-2023 11:40 AM      Profile for Blueboiler  Blueboiler's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello everyone, happy to find this group. I just found my Smurf collection from the early 80’s. I’m excited to see what it maybe worth and to find a new owner to enjoy it!
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-12-2023 02:50 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Smurf village, Blueboiler! You can be sure that you'll find much info here. You can enter this link: there's Smurf Price Guide, Checklists and more! [Wink]

--------------------

Blueboiler
Baby Smurf
Member # 8594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-12-2023 03:21 PM      Profile for Blueboiler  Blueboiler's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thank you Squeaky Smurf, I created my list today. Looks like I have several that are very rare. However looking on ebay, many of these are listed at below the value. I'll just see what happens when I post for sale. Any tips would be appreciated! thank you.
Azrael my beloved
Baby Smurf
Member # 8613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-04-2023 05:25 PM      Profile for Azrael my beloved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello!

--------------------
asd

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-04-2023 07:48 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there, Azrael, welcome to Bluebuddies!

--------------------

Astro
Baby Smurf
Member # 8682

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-22-2023 06:51 PM      Profile for Astro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello! Was looking for a place dedicated to discussion about The Smurfs. I've been a fan since I was very young, so I'm happy to meet other people that like it!

--------------------
Soaring high in the sky!

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2023 03:19 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello Azrael my beloved and Astro!!

I like your avatar Astro!! IT is good to meet you!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2023 09:13 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello and welcome, Astro! You can be certain that you'll have lots of Smurf fun here. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

DMD2023
Baby Smurf
Member # 8687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2023 06:07 PM      Profile for DMD2023  DMD2023's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello!

I've been a fan of the '80's cartoon, and only knew a little bit about the Schlumpf because some kid (who moved here from Germany) actually brought some to school and the rest of us kids compared them to our own Smurfs figures! I was amazed at the little Schleich toy catalogs that the kid had!

Then, almost 25 years later, I had a trip to Germany and saw all kinds of products from Schleich at department stores! Very detailed dinosaurs, horses, other animals, and (yes!) Schlumpf (Smurfs)! I decided to buy one of those little houses just to restart my rather small collection (which was only Papa Smurf, Brainy, Vanity Smurf, and the Smurf holding the cake). Sometimes, I'll find some for cheap at a garage sale, or flea market. I think I have well over 100 Smurfs, with some of the same characters with different styes.

As far as painting-repair, I always find Tamiya Color Acrylic Paint Sky Blue X-14 as the perfect base color. Then, I mix with either Testors yellow, white, or regular acrylic blue to match whichever Smurf needs painting (sometimes I have two of the same Smurf with a different shade of blue skin color)! I sometimes mix Testors flat white with gloss white, to make a nice semi-gloss white for the hats and pants.

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-02-2023 09:23 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice to meet you DMD2023!! I try to keep my Smurfs clean but I am not so good at painting. Thanks for the ideas!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Blue Believer
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-03-2023 05:53 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi guys sorry I haven't been very active on here lately...

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1280 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Eclipse
Baby Smurf
Member # 8731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-19-2023 05:53 PM      Profile for Eclipse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there!! I really hope some ppl still use this site, but I just came across this and thought I'd just drop in and try and make some new friends! [Big Grin]

--------------------
I'm Johan's peach pumpkin princess~ 🥰💕

Posts: 3 | From: A world beyond your understanding | Registered: Jul 2023
meatiersmurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2023 04:01 PM      Profile for meatiersmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi smurfy smurfs!

i hope we're all having a smurfy day!

--------------------
smordan

Prophet Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 8740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2023 10:17 PM      Profile for Prophet Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello. I'm Prophet Smurf. I like Smurfs and was curious about them since I was a Kid. Seeing these little blue people in their mushroom village brought interest and joy to my life that was lost.

Now I have rediscovered my Love for them. Also I'm a Fan as well and of course even a Writer and Artist of the Smurfs as well. Fan Artist and Writer of Fanfiction too.

Best Character is Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Brainy, and more.

--------------------
Smurfs are Best Little People of All Time.

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2023 05:35 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Prophet Smurf! Welcome to Bluebuddies! I hope you are having a smurfy summer!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

SmurfvonDoom
Baby Smurf
Member # 8755

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2023 09:27 PM      Profile for SmurfvonDoom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey, I'm SmurfvonDoom! I like Doctor Doom and Smurfs so I combined the two for my username. I'm into alchemy and witchcraft and am currently pursuing a degree in chemistry!

I've been watching the old smurf cartoons with my son and got back into my old childhood show! I'd like to make some nice Smurf content and find some here as well as meet fellow Smurf fans!

--------------------
I am become smurf, destroyer of gargamel.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2023 08:06 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy welcome to Bluebuddies, DMD2023, Eclipse, Prophet and SmurfvonDoom!
[Smile] [Frown] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Vanity Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Cool] [Sleeping Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Swoof] [King Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [yum!] [Azrael]

--------------------

Eclipse
Baby Smurf
Member # 8731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2023 02:00 PM      Profile for Eclipse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's very nice to meet you, Squeaky Smurf! <3

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2023 06:33 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Eclipse! And since you must be a Johan fan, you can read his two first adventures (before Peewit):

Lord Basenhau's Punishment

The Master of Rocyboeuf

And also:

The Sorcery of Maltrochu

The Night of the Wizards, a post-Peyo album;

Not to mention the one that marked the Smurfs' debut: The Smurfs and the Magic Flute

And now, a Smurf adventure published to celebrate the Smurfs' 50th anniversary (2008): The Flute Smurfers

--------------------

Eclipse
Baby Smurf
Member # 8731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2023 04:45 PM      Profile for Eclipse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[King Smurf]

--------------------

SugarShockHearts
Baby Smurf
Member # 8803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-20-2023 01:26 PM      Profile for SugarShockHearts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Heya folks! My name is Bri, but friends online have called me Hoshi or Sugar! (Ryoma Hoshi kinnie represent!!) I'm 20, but I never really mentally aged past 13. I grew up watching the smurfs in boomerang, and it's just nice to see that there's still a community!

I'm always available for roleplay, and I'm currently developing an OC Smurf called Starry. Hit me up if you wanna chat

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.