Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 44)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-20-2022 12:08 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there, Smurfetas, welcome to Bluebuddies! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sorcerer
Baby Smurf
Member # 8345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2022 08:39 AM      Profile for Sorcerer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Howdy folx. Posted my first / intro post to a diff thread at first, my apologies.

But anyhow— I’m new, too. :] Just joined yesterday I think it was.

My name irl is Nicole but you can all call me Cobalt (or Sorcerer my username, if you please). She/her pronouns. At the time I’m posting this, I’m 24 years old.

I’ve been into Smurfs casually since childhood and it’s only now that I’m an adult that I’m taking greater interest in the series. Gargamel and Hefty are my two favs. ☺️ I’m looking forward to getting to know y’all!

--------------------
— Nothing but a G(argamel) thang! :gargamel::Azrael: | (Call me Cobalt btw. ♥)

Posts: 13 | From: Gargamel’s Hovel (read: Texas!) | Registered: Apr 2022
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2022 09:19 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome!

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

bluebells
Baby Smurf
Member # 8373

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-29-2022 09:51 PM      Profile for bluebells   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hello everyone!! i hope i am doing this right ^^;
i'm Bluebell, it's a pleasure to meet you all!! i've been into smurfs for awhile now, but just recently came across this site! im very excited to become a part of the community!!

i'm an artist and although im a bit shy, i look forward to seeing all of your guys works !! take care everyone!

--------------------
white dresses & pretty blue flowers!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2022 08:55 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi again, Sorcerer! And a smurfy welcome to you, Bluebell! [Happy Smurf]
You'll find much fun here on Bluebuddies, and in our turn we're looking forward to seeing your Smurf fan art! [Wink]

--------------------

astrocammello
Baby Smurf
Member # 8315

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-08-2022 11:32 PM      Profile for astrocammello  astrocammello's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hello people !!

--------------------
SILVIO CROTTI

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-09-2022 01:13 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there, Astrocamello, welcome to Smurf family on Bluebuddies! [Wink]

--------------------

arturo vazquez
Baby Smurf
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2022 10:21 PM      Profile for arturo vazquez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greetings smurfy friends, here is Arturo Vazquez (aka Smurfy Wolf), a fan of the Smurfs who has followed these little blue elves since he met them in the 80's. Thanks to the Smurfs I met the incredible Franco-Belgian comic, not only Peyo's work, but also Franquin (my favourite) Uderzo, Gotlib, Tome and Janry and many other cartoonists who have inspired me to be a cartoonist myself.

In fact, I must say that the first drawing I sold was a painting that I make when I was nine years old, with 100 Smurfs in their Smurf village and thanks to that I decided to be a professional cartoonist.

Greetings and good health to all of you.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2022 07:01 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy welcome to Bluebuddies, Arturo! Indeed, Franco-Belgian comics are very special and have influenced several artists. And by the way, feel free to post some Smurf art whenever you wish! [Wink]

--------------------

Safetyguysmurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 8453

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2022 12:09 PM      Profile for Safetyguysmurf  Safetyguysmurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for having such a great site for cataloging my collection.

Hello from Canada!

Michigander
Baby Smurf
Member # 8470

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2022 08:02 PM      Profile for Michigander   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello Everyone! I love smurf games and found this group while looking for a smurf game calculator.

Let's get our smurf on together.

Smurfageddon
Smurfling
Member # 8472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-30-2022 10:56 PM      Profile for Smurfageddon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have arrived! To you know… talk about The Smurfs and stuff. Anyways jokes about arriving aside I should probably actually do some manner of intro.

I’m just some guy living in Canada who generally loves all things fictional. I randomly got really interested in The Smurfs recently. I don’t know why. I get interested in franchises basically at random.

I’ve read a couple of the Papercutz comics, seen some episodes of both the 1981 show and the 2021 show, have seen Smurfs: The Lost Village, and have watched both the live action movies (Hank Azaria absolutely nailed it as Gargamel in those! I will fight you on this!) So I’d say I have a pretty decent knowledge of The Smurfs.

As far as my hobbies go collecting figures isn’t one of them. I’m a storyteller to put it simply. As far as participating in fandoms is concerned I usually do roleplay and write fanfiction. I see this forum has a roleplay section which is neat. I’m definitely gonna check that out. As far as fanfiction goes if I end up doing any for The Smurfs then I will likely put it on that fanfiction site (you know the one) and post the links on this forum and update the list whenever I make new stuff just to keep it all in one place.

Anyways this concludes my incredibly long introduction! I’m hoping to have some fun here!

--------------------
The one true Canadian boi!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2022 02:11 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy welcome to Bluebuddies, Michigander! You can be sure there's much fun waiting for you here and here! [Happy Smurf]
And welcome to Smurf family too, Smurfaggedon! I saw your talent on your Smurf roleplay and we're also looking forward to reading your Smurf fanfics whenever you post them! You can see the fanfic list here. [Wink]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2022 02:28 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello & welcome, it’s been a while since I’ve visited my fellow Smurfs!!
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2022 02:46 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy nice to see you here again, Smurfette! [Smurfette]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2022 12:25 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You too Squeaky!
Brainy'sGirl
Smurfling
Member # 7967

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2022 09:06 PM      Profile for Brainy'sGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to the forums!
SweetSwirlTunes
Baby Smurf
Member # 8522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 11-19-2022 09:16 AM      Profile for SweetSwirlTunes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, nice to meet all of you [Smile]

--------------------
Sorry, I don't speak Italian.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-19-2022 10:13 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there, SweetSwirlTunes, welcome to Smurf family!

[Smile] [Big Grin] [Smurfette] [Cool] [yum!] [Sleeping Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Swoof] [Wild Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Happy Smurf] [King Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

DoggoSmurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 8548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-20-2022 03:47 PM      Profile for DoggoSmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, nice to meet you all! How are you doing? :DD

This website brings back so much memories. I haven't gone through everything, I wonder if there's images of the toys I had(and still have somewhere) when I was little [Enamored Smurf] Smurfs is one of my favourite cartoons I watched as a child, and still watch

--------------------
A dog that is a smurf...or a smurf that is a dog?

petrogradgirl
Baby Smurf
Member # 8553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-27-2022 02:20 PM      Profile for petrogradgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello everyone,
Just found this website and I am excited!! Looking forward to getting settled here. Are there any forums for Smurf fanfic writers??? I am trying to create a Smurf story currently.

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-27-2022 02:43 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think there is, you can just go to the Smurf Forum and create something new.

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-28-2022 12:52 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy welcome to Bluebuddies, DoggoSmurf and Petrogradgirl! I hope you had a very merry Smurfmas! [Santa Smurf]

--------------------

Ktriplewide
Baby Smurf
Member # 8558

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted 01-05-2023 02:17 PM      Profile for Ktriplewide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi new to the page. Have a decent collection that I'm looking to part ways with. Any advise on how to go about this would be very appreciated. If looking for something specific please message me and I'll check!

Thanks yall

--------------------
Kenneth Nastase

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2023 11:22 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.