Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » 50th Anniversary Smurf
Author Topic: 50th Anniversary Smurf
debsmurfette
Smurfling
Member # 6365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-01-2017 12:59 PM      Profile for debsmurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello! Longtime follower of "bluebuddies", but first time posting.

I am reorganizing my smurf collection and had a question about one of my items.

It is the 50th Anniversary Plush in a box, with gold figure and DVD. On the top front of the box, on the plastic, it states "First Edition 1 of 25,000".

My question is: is this really #1 out of 25,000? I haven't been able to find any others with that exact writing online. I even had a second one of these, but that one didn't have the 1 of 25,000 writing on it either.

Thanks so much, Smurf community for your help!
Debra [Smurfette]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2017 05:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, Debra, smurfy nice to meet you! Well, I'd just entered Google images and found out that not all these 50th Anniversary plush Smurfs have this note on the box like yours:
I hope this helps! [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3944 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2017 05:55 AM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's interesting... I think I found something like that in a thrift store once.

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

The Holy Bible is NOT mythology!

Posts: 411 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
debsmurfette
Smurfling
Member # 6365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2017 05:58 AM      Profile for debsmurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for those who replied. The 1 of 25,000 marking is on the plastic at the top of the box. After more research, it seems to be a QVC edition of the plush.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-19-2017 05:31 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're most welcome. [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3944 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.