Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Are these Sniks?? 1980s Bully PVC gold and silver figurines
Author Topic: Are these Sniks?? 1980s Bully PVC gold and silver figurines
sniksnak
Smurfling
Member # 5500

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted 01-12-2015 05:08 AM      Profile for sniksnak       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello all,

having trouble researching these 2;

-

They are only marked Bully. Don't remember if they were from a McD happy meal or not. They look somewhat similar to a black version of a Snik, but no helmets. Haven't been able to find any reference to any gold or silver Sniks/Astrosniks, except the robot one, which these look nothing like.
If any of you very knowledgable people here happens to know anything about these, I would be eternally grateful for any tip or info!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2015 10:40 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi sniksnak,

Welcome to BlueBuddies!

Astrosniks (Sniks) were created in 1975 by the German company called Bullyland also known as Bully. Later on in the 1980s, Astrosniks were licensed to many different manufacturers to produce lots of fun memorabilia! 1983 & 1984 were big years for Sniks merchandise.

Astrosniks McDonald Happy Meals Toys are very popular Snik figures. I don't think your silver and gold Sniks are from McDonalds though.

-
Black Sniks

-

The Black Astrosniks have a lot of gold and silver details. Your Snik is called Joker or JokerSnik. Both the golden Joker Snik and the silver Joker Snik are from 1975. There is a cute blue version of Joker Snik from 2002. (Perhaps I like it so much because he reminds me of a Smurf!)
[Wink]

-
Blue Joker Snik (2002)

-
Gold Joker Snik (1975)

-
Silver Joker Snik (1975)

More about Astrosniks HERE!

Hope this helps!
[Happy Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2015 10:51 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Green Sniks

The gold Robot Snik or RoboSnik you mentioned is quite cute too!

The green astrosniks are the most common color in the series. Most likely people have an image of the green sniks in their minds when they think of sniks!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

sniksnak
Smurfling
Member # 5500

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2015 01:24 PM      Profile for sniksnak       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Sassette,
thank you so uch for a quick and very thorough reply - was very curious as to what "type" of snik they might be and would not have guessed Joker without your helpful info :-)
Very cool to see pics of "my" Joker-Sniks in better condition as well as hearing they are from '75.
Indeed, both the robot-Snik and that blue Smurf-like Joker-Snik are very cute - thank you for including all the pics and research. Such a great help, thanks!

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-14-2015 05:38 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great to learn more about those Astrosniks! Thanks Sassette and sniksnak!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.