Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Smurf Monopoly
Author Topic: Smurf Monopoly
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 03-25-2013 07:30 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

MONOPOLY: The Smurfs Collector's Edition

It's Smurfs Monopoly! The classic game now has smurfy style. The new game comes with 6 collectible Smurf-themed tokens. The custom game-board features iconic locations from the Smurfs world.

Ready for release in June 2013 - just in time for the Smurfs 2 Movie!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2013 07:36 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs Monopoly is part of the USAopoly brand of "specialty" Monopoly Games.

USAopoly has many other fun themed Monopoly Games like Marvel Comics, The Lord of the Rings, NHL (Hockey), World of Warcraft, Nintendo, Nightmare Before Christmas, Three Stooges, Godfather, Metallica, AC/DC, Beatles, Futurama, The Office, The Wizard of Oz, Power Rangers, Hello Kitty, Pixar Brave... and lots more!

USAopoly began in 1994 with a great idea for a hometown spin on the classic Monopoly game. After securing permission from Hasbro to license the world-famous property trading game from Parker Brothers, the San Diego edition of Monopoly was born… and so was USAopoly, Inc! The company started with cities, colleges, and various popular themes. Over 100 different specialty editions later, USAopoly began putting spins on other timeless games like chess, checkers, tic tac toe, dominoes, backgammon, bingo, cribbage, poker, and bunco. For over 10 years now, friends and families have been able to rediscover their favorite board games… with a unique, entertaining USAopoly twist. Perfect for any family game night, friendly get-together, or gift-giving occasion, these distinctive games and puzzles are fun for everyone!

--------------------

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2013 08:44 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
There's a clash of ideals...the game of Monopoly being about making lots of money through capitalism and the Smurfs being about communal living that doesn't require anything beyond just trying to do your best. Finance/Trader Smurf would surely love this game.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2013 11:58 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've just found a Smurf movie version.

-

This kind of game could really sound a bit strange regarding the Smurfs, unless it deals with smurfberries and goods - eg a pie made by Greedy or a machine invented by Handy (not a Jokey's surprise!), I suppose - instead of money and properties. [Confused]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4860 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2013 07:18 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've seen the Smurfs Junior Monopoly movie version as well. Do you think these movie versions are authentic? I've only seen them sold from Hong Kong. The English text on the box seems questionable to me.

-
The Smurfs Junior Monopoly Box

-
Back of Box

-
Game Description on Box

PS - Thanks for sharing the picture, Squeaky!!

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2013 07:30 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have also wondered how they will deal with the game specifics. For example, will the Monopoly Jail be Gargamel's Castle? The money issue is the hardest part to smurfify. But I guess they run into that problem with many of the themed monopoly games. I like the idea of Smurfberries!

-
Junior Smurfs Monopoly Board

Here is the Junior Monopoly Game Board... you can read some of the "properties" are a bit strange. Again, I'm not sure that this is a legitimate product. On this board game they have two identical green properties - "Big Wheel". And here are some others...

Mini Golf
Water Chute
Paddle Boats
Merry-Go-Round
Cafe
Collect $2 Pocket Money as You Pass GO
Pony Ride
Helicopter Ride
Haunted House
Video Arcade
Mr. Monopoly's Loose Change
Big Wheel
Big Wheel
Pay $3 to take the Bus
Chance
Pay $2 to see the Water Show

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-10-2013 01:02 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs Monopoly is finally here! We were correct in guessing that smurfberries were the currency of choice. The different Smurf Village properties sound cute!!

-

* Buy, sell, and trade Papa Smurf's lab, Smurfette's flower garden, and more.
* Includes 6 themed tokens: Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Brainy, Vanity, Grouchy, and Jokey.
* It's the Smurfiest way to play your favorite game Monopoly!

Buy, sell, and trade familiar locations in the Smurfs' village with The Smurfs Edition Monopoly! Tra la la la la your way around Papa Smurf's lab, Smurfette's flower garden, and Hefty's weight room with The Smurfs character tokens, while buying up properties with Smurfberries and reliving your favorite Smurfy memories. It's the Smurfiest way to play your favorite game Monopoly!

The Smurfs Edition Monopoly is for 2 to 6 players. Ages 8 and up.

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-23-2013 04:53 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs Monopoly is for sale now! Here's a closer look at the game board and the Smurf tokens. You can buy it here...

Monopoly: The Smurfs Collector's Edition Board Game

Smurfs Monopoly Game Board
Smurfs Monopoly Game Board

-
Smurfs Monopoly Game Tokens

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2014 04:45 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here are some photos from The Smurfs Monopoly Game. I think the game is very cute! The currency is Smurfberries. Each denomination is a different color but the image is the same (but with a different value).

-
Smurf Monopoly Game Pieces

-
Smurf Monopoly Money

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2014 04:53 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I also took a photo with a McDonald's Vanity Smurf next to the Vanity Smurf Game Token to show you the size comparison. The Monopoly Smurfs are tiny!

-
Size Comparison of Smurf Figures

-
The Smurfs Monopoly Tokens

--------------------

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2014 04:53 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You know, Sassy [Smile]

I may buy the whole village and even Gargy's hovel too [Wink]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2014 04:58 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aww, the cutest tiniest smurfs I've ever saw [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2014 06:18 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is the coolest Monopoly ever!! I love Monoppoly I even have the computer game!! But Smurfs Monopoly is the BEST!! I'd always pick Jokey as my game piece!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2014 07:33 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a smurf for showing all the Smurfs Monopoly Collector's Game details, Sassette!! [Sassette Smurfling] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4860 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.