Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » My life back in time smurf fanfic
Author Topic: My life back in time smurf fanfic
Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-09-2012 07:11 PM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So I've been thinking on starting a fanfic So here is chapter 1-

One spring day a I was sitting at my desk studying for a test at my school. I was studying with a few friends Amy,Dave and Julie. "ok I know you aren't studying what are you doing" said Dave "none of ya bee wax" I said reading my book I thought I wish I could meet the real smurfs and daydreamed untill Amy snapped me out of it. My life was just to boring with no excitement.

At nightfall I saw a shooting star I made a wish. "star light star bright first star I see tonight I wish I may I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight" I said and thought what my wish should be I know now " I wish I could meet the real smurfs" I finally said and went to bed. I hope my wish comes true I thought.

In the morning I wasn't in bed or at home for that matter. I saw two boys coming near me. They looked somewhat firmiliure(I'm not the best speller). It looked like I was in the middle ages. "who are you" a black haired boy said " I'm Chloe Harris who are you" I replied "I'm Johan and this is peewit" Johan said. I asked alot of questions like where am I what is the date ect.

"maybe you should meet the king" peewit said "why" I asked pulling out my earplugs from my iPhone "maybe he should meet you". We walked to the castle I had no idea where we were going. "what are you wearing" peewit asked "peewit!" Johan said "jeans boots shirt and earrings" I said a little confused.

When we got to the castle i met everyone. The last person I met was dame Barbra. "exuse me but who is that" she said "me I'm Chloe" I replied "what are you wearing no matter I'll get you into proper clothes* the dame said and dragged me to a dressing room and I came out wearing the same thing I was before. The dame had failed.

I met everyone by now and it was nightfall time for bed. I thought to myself but where an I going to sleep. "right this way to your room m'lady" johan said and led me to my new room it was a simple room with a dresser,vanity land a bed. "thanks Johan " I said and walked in to go to bed "goodnight" he said and left and I went to bed.

Let me know what you think [Smile]

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2012 04:54 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool [Smile]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2012 02:56 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
that is a great start, Cowgirl, and i am so glad that Dame Barbara failed to get you to dress...like her... ;-)

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Cowgirl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-14-2012 07:56 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-14-2012 08:21 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cool! We also share the same first name, Chloe.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-14-2012 08:56 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love it.

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-14-2012 04:18 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't wait for the next chapter

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Cowgirl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 06:56 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks and chloette or my dog pad foot (I don't know what to call you) cool well heres chapter 2-

Peewit took me for a tour around the castle "by the way Chloe how old are you ?" he asked me "I'm 15" I replied and started playing angry birds on my iPhone. "what's that?" peewit asked pointing to my iPhone "it's my iPhone" I said and continued my game.

Peewit knew I wasn't paying attention so he clapped his hands in my face."what dude" I said a little annoyed "dude?" peewit said i heard dame Barbra yell "Peewit!!" he then ran off. "hey dame cranky pants i mean Barbra" I said "where is peewit the king requests him" she said ignoring my critisizem "I'll go instead he ran somewhere" I said "fine tell him peewit is not available" she said and left in the opposite direction I was going in.

Once I arrived there I introduced myself since he still didn't know who I was. "do you know where peewit is I'm very bored and would like some entertainment" the king said I shook my head no and started to leave but the king said "if you see him tell him I want to see him" "ok" I said and left.

I went out side and saw princess savina "hey savina" I said "why hello who are you and how do you know my name?" savina asked " I'm Chloe and I've heard of you before" I replied "first I wished on a star to meet the smurfs and poof I'm here with you guys from the cartoon" "cartoon?" she asked "a cartoon is like the cartoon the smurfs" I replied "why is everyone asking me so many questions!" I then left.

Sorry it's kinda short

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 07:01 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
that's great! :-D love how you're confusing everyone :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Cowgirl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 07:04 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm very confusing me and sportette are alot alike just the age difference I'm not as violent my favorite color is different I wouldn't mind wearing a skirt or a dress once in a while

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 11:38 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I got kicked out of Irish dancing for punching someone in the face they tried to get me in a dress that person was my cousin(not cowgirl)

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 01:48 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Bravo bravo good show good show(doing my impression of pops from regular show)

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.