Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Smurfs Village for Android
Author Topic: Smurfs Village for Android
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2011 06:33 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs Village has arrived for Android!

If you have one of Google's Android phones / handsets, you're about to be smurfed because Smurf Village is here! A few Canadian Android devices are currently able to download the "SmurfsAndroid" App from the Android Marketplace and the game will ship worldwide soon. Smurfs Village for Android requires Android version 2.2 or greater, and is available in the "Casual" category in Android Market. Smurf Village for Android is FREE to download.

Beeline / Capcom, the makers of Smurf Village for both iPhone and Android, will release the full version of the game to the United States and other countries in the coming weeks.

-
Smurf Village for Android

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

VicyJoe
Smurf
Member # 3538

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2011 09:13 PM      Profile for VicyJoe       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It is free to download and free to play, but we have to pay money to purchase Smurfberries which are needed to build things instantly. Without them, we will have to wait hours for something to be completed.
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-12-2013 04:30 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
An update featuring Marina the Mermaid was launched. Take a look here.

-

Smurfs' Village for Android Update Brings Marina the Mermaid Character

The amazingly popular Smurfs’ Village game for Android devices has just received a major update that brings lots of new content.

First of all, the latest update introduces a new character, Marina the Mermaid. As soon as players place her on their island, she will invite her sweetheart Handy Smurf.

That is very important as it will give players the option to build Handy’s Dive Shop and unlock a new diving mini game, which in turn will allow them to go scuba diving in search of pearls to collect XP and coins.

New quests have been included in the update as well, along with new ways to earn XP. Last but not least, developers claim level 56 has been added for those high-leveled players.

Smurfs' Village 1.2.3a is now available as a free download via Google Play Store, and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.2 and up.

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4702 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-12-2013 04:52 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow - it's so smurfy to see Marina! Thanks for sharing, Squeaky!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2013 06:32 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Agreed, Sassette! Very smurfy to see Marina and I think it's quite a surprising update too. I know that Marina is a fan favourite, but I honestly never expected the developers of this game to include her. From what I've heard, her Pearl Dive game is a lot of fun and a great way to pick up some extra points and coins.

I really want to buy a tablet so I can download and play this game, I've heard very smurfy things about it. It looks quite similar to The Smurfs and Co game on Facebook, which I thought was very fun to play at first, but I gave up on it after some time. It became frustrating when I started running out of space in my village and I didn't have many friends who played it too. Too much stuff needed to complete quests without the help of friends requires Facebook credits bought using real money and a lot of it isn't cheap.

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-10-2013 09:03 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Marina the Mermaid and Handy’s Dive Shop in the Smurfs Village Game

"Beeline team from mobile division of Capcom has just released a new version of the Smurfs village game for Apple iOS platform. The new version 1.3.5 is available now on Apple Appstore website for download for iPhone, iPad and ipod touch users. Since a the Smurfs' Village Game is one of the worldest popular social games, Beelines releases one to two updates monthly where new additions like decorative items and new characters will be introduced to the village. In this new release Marina the mermaid (Handy Smurf’s sweetheart) was introduced. Then Marina the mermaid was added to the Smurfs Village Game after the players made a request to Beeline to add her in order to spice the game up and give it more underwater adventure. Once the update is completed and the Smurfs Village Apps is launched, you need to travel to the island. Once the players are in the island Papa Smurf will start to talk to Marina the mermaid which she found her way finally to the island to meet the Smurfs. Marina will ask about Handy Smurf and therefore Papa Smurf will ask the players in a quest to build Handy’s Dive Shop. Handy’s Dive Shop can be found in the built menu and costs 7500 gold coins. Many players may be wondering: where to put Handy’s Dive Shop?

Handy’s Dive Shop could be placed in the water anywhere near to the beach, you can’t place it on the island itself. In addition Handy’s Dive Shop can be also upgraded in to allow the access to Marina’s mini-game.
Marina minigame allows you to collect gold coins and XP from the pearls underwater as it was described by Beeline – Go scuba diving in search of smurfy, sparkling pearls to collect XP and coins. The use of Smurfberries in Marina’s minigame is optional but you can boost the XP and coins earned up to 10 times of what you earned by using smurfberries. Also if you buy Marina for 30 smurfberries you can unlock the Red Reef option in the minigame.

-

Marina the mermaid costs 30 smurfberries which is usually the standard price for Smurf village Special (premium) characters and could be placed only in the island.

Moreover to this big addition to the island, the many decoration items were added to the mountains and minor additions to the mainland."

More details here.

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4702 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.