Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Smurf Forum » Watch The Smurfic Games
Author Topic: Watch The Smurfic Games
Cheeky Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 3542

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 03-10-2011 01:05 AM      Profile for Cheeky Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
S3 Ep55 - The Smurfic Games

The Smurfic Games

Not DVD quality - recorded off of VHS

Enjoy.

--------------------
Tra la la la la la, I'm smurfy as can be :)

Tra la la la la la, but don't you smurf with me :P

Posts: 48 | From: The Enchanted Forest | Registered: Mar 2011
Flashettesmurfette
Smurfling
Member # 4419

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 04:45 PM      Profile for Flashettesmurfette  Flashettesmurfette's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The're is a comic about this. It is called the smurf oilmpics!

It is funny when Bigmouth says, Bigmouth's underwear never fit Gargamel! TeeHee! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Smurfette rocks! Better believe it!

Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 04:54 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I agree! Lol!

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
the supersmurfs
Smurfling
Member # 4417

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 05:14 PM      Profile for the supersmurfs  the supersmurfs's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey what Gargamel do with Bigmouth's underwear?! Bigmouth love underwear! Bigmouth need underwear! Bigmouth's underwear never fit Gargamel! teehee [Big Grin]

--------------------
Smurfette and Hefty love story

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 05:30 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
that one made me actually cry the way Clumsy was treated in the beginning i loved Smurfette more than ever for sticking up for him and teaming up with him

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 06:59 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Nurturer Smurf:
that one made me actually cry the way Clumsy was treated in the beginning i loved Smurfette more than ever for sticking up for him and teaming up with him

Yeah, I would team up with Clumsy if I was in that. Clumsy just needs someone to believe in him.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 07:09 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i would have teamed up with Clumsy too :-)

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Gargamel
Baby Smurf
Member # 5008

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2013 11:24 AM      Profile for Gargamel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Gargamel]
Gargamel
Baby Smurf
Member # 5008

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2013 11:26 AM      Profile for Gargamel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i wish i knew what gargamel was saying when he started saying the magic spell. i know that he is saying ''ravage the land as never before , total distraction from mountain to shore''. but what does he say before that? it starts like HEAR ME....
please help me if you know. have a smurfy day

--------------------
winning isn't everything..it is only THING.

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2013 11:43 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm more into Brainy but in this Special I think I gonna give it to Clumsy,he won my heart!
Oh and the artwork in this Special is also brilliant!!!

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Gargamel
Baby Smurf
Member # 5008

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 08:50 AM      Profile for Gargamel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi. can you tell me what gargamel says when he start saying the spell? it starts like ''hear me posiedon's'' please answer me i want to know what he says,i can't hear him cause of the echo. have a smurfy day [Gargamel]
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 09:14 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The full chant is:
Take the ogre's underwear,
Add the hair from a bear,
Pile them together on a mountain in the air,
Set them aflame with the dragon's fire,
Chant these words as the fire grows higher:
Hear me, Poseidon, as I implore,
Bring forth the power of the earth's molten core.
Ravage the land as never before,
Total destruction from mountain to shore.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 10:58 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
The full chant is:
Take the ogre's underwear,
Add the hair from a bear,
Pile them together on a mountain in the air,
Set them aflame with the dragon's fire,
Chant these words as the fire grows higher:
Hear me, Poseidon, as I implore,
Bring forth the power of the earth's molten core.
Ravage the land as never before,
Total destruction from mountain to shore.

I remember that scene from the special, and it actually frightened me a little. Just because he hates the Smurfs and wants them destroyed if he can't eat them or turn them to gold, does he have to nearly destroy the entire planet? I always thought of Gargamel as a bumbling but likable villain, but I think Hanna-Barbera went a little over the top on this one.

But since the last part of that chant makes part of the opening of the syndicated "Smurfs Adventures", my objection may be respectfully given the Brainy boot. [Cool]

On a lighter note, isn't this the special where Smurfette steps up to bat in a baseball game and knocks it out of the ballpark (complete with Superman-style sound effects)?

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Photographer Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 4999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 11:22 AM      Profile for Photographer Smurf  Photographer Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
[qb] I always thought of Gargamel as a bumbling but likable villain, but I think Hanna-Barbera went a little over the top on this one.

Actually, from what I've read in the Peyo graphic novels, the Big G was not above invoking demons when it served his purposes. I'm willing to bet the producers of the Smurfs movies recalled this during the final scenes (somewhat dark, imho). Peyo's daughter admitted to being afraid of the wizard as a child. She actually had to work up her courage to meet Mr. Azaria in his makeup. Wow!

--------------------
"Oooooh, Gooogle."

Gargamel
Baby Smurf
Member # 5008

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 12:13 PM      Profile for Gargamel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thank you soo much . have a smurfy day [Gargamel]

--------------------
winning isn't everything..it is only THING.

Freddy
Baby Smurf
Member # 7259

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted 01-17-2020 05:02 AM      Profile for Freddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I actually enjoy watching The Smurfic Games. Especially when neither teams West or East wanted Clumsy in one of them, it was ambitious of Smurfette that she and Clumsy formed their own team, I noticed that Clumsy nearly began to cry and Smurfette thought it was unfair that no team didn't want Clumsy and kinda felt bad for him. And the episode is quite entertaining and exciting and I love the ending when Smurfette and Baby kissed Clumsy's cheek when he won the Smurfic Games. [Smile]

-

--------------------
I love the Smurfs, the Hanna-Barbera cartoon from season 1 to season 4 (from The Smurfette to Smurfily Ever After) and Clumsy and Smurfette cause those two are so cute together.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.