Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » The Best Smurf Episodes!!! (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Best Smurf Episodes!!!
Vega
Super Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-21-2006 07:46 AM      Profile for Vega   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This episode is one of mine personal favorites, thanks Sassette [Cool] .
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-21-2006 08:03 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Masked Pie Smurfer and the Gingerbread Smurfs are my all time favorites. I like it when the Smurfs get hit with pies and it just so happens that there is a pie thrown in the Gingerbread Smurf. Good stuff. [Smile]
Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2006 06:43 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
These are some cool episodes, Sassette! [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2006 09:54 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BTW, have you caught what Papa Smurf said in "The Smurfette" when he brought the transformation of Smurfette to a completion? I only remember, "You are Smurfette, and before me stand." If you know the rest of it, please post it. Thank you.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2006 07:35 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In "The Smurfette" episode, this is what I think Papa Smurf says when performs his magic and transforms the evil Smurfette into the good Smurfette...

One touch of Venus
Add moonbeams for light
Essence of smurf root to smurf her up right
And now with the power of all I command...
Smurfette become Smurf and before me stand.

-
Papa Smurf transforms Smurfette with magic.

[Smurfette]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2006 07:20 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's the newest Smurf Episode to make it to the list of The Best Smurf Episodes
- The Fountain of Smurf. Take a look at the pictures!

-
A spunky young Papa Smurf!

Smurfarooti! Papa Smurf sure was a busy smurfling when he was a youngster!!

[Razz]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2006 12:02 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have never seen these episodes before, so these images are a real treat! [Sassette Smurfling]

Thanks, Sassette!

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2006 06:40 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, Sassette. The mystery is solved.

Anyway, a real treat to see (again) the de-aged Papa Smurf taunting Brainy from that episode.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2006 07:04 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My reinterpretation of the same scene:

-

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-07-2006 05:54 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's a really cool picture, Vic George 2K6! [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Vega
Super Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-08-2006 03:36 AM      Profile for Vega   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hehehe looks like The Smurfs have a big problem with little Papa Smurfling [Eek!] . By the way very nice picture Vic George 2K6.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-08-2006 02:45 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
One of my pictures, called "Over-Papa-lated", which features various versions of Papa Smurf from different timelines, also has among them a Papa Smurfling, as sort of suggesting that, whatever timeline he came from, Papa Smurf never succeeded in bringing himself back to his normal age following the events from "The Fountain Of Smurf".

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-09-2006 06:40 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice Pic Vic George 2K6!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-11-2006 05:25 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow!!! I really like your interpretation of that scene. The swirling "magic" effect is amazing.
[Smurfette]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-15-2006 02:43 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's another one of the "Best Smurf Episodes" to make the list - The Smurfbox Derby
... take a look!

-
On your mark, get set.... SMURF!

I love all of the different cars that the smurfs drive... it's hard to decide which one is my favorite!

-
Greedy Smurf's Scrumptious Car

Clumsy's make-shift car is really cute, Greedy's dessert car is pretty impressive (and delicious looking) and I like Harmony's musical car too!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-15-2006 05:47 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is one of my most favorite episodes! I saw it once on Cartoon Network, and enjoyed it a lot!

Thanks, Sassette! [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Vega
Super Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-16-2006 07:27 AM      Profile for Vega   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I saw that episode too, it made me laugh alright Thanks for sharing it Sassette [Wink]
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2006 08:40 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If Greedy ate his car, there wouldn't be anything left of it.

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2006 05:14 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hehehe... so true!

The next "Best Smurf Episode" to make the list will be coming soon...

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-31-2007 09:07 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
With Valentine's Day just around the corner... I thought this one should make the list of favorite episodes - Handy's Sweetheart. Take a look here!

-
Handy and Marina

[Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-01-2007 05:02 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's good. I was hoping to find an image of Marina the mermaid from the cartoon series.

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-02-2007 09:13 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the picture, Sassette! [Cool]

I think Marina's cute. [Smurfette]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Vega
Super Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-02-2007 01:40 PM      Profile for Vega   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Love is blind, but that`s the best thing about it.
Thanks for the pictures Sassette. [Happy Smurf]

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-02-2007 02:10 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Super Sassette! Handy looks dreamy with Marina!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

nerdette
Baby Smurf
Member # 1611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2007 10:13 AM      Profile for nerdette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, thanks for posting those pictures, Sassette!

I was wondering what Marina looked like, and now that I know I can finally get cracking on that pic I wanted to work on.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.