Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Learn With the Smurfs software
Author Topic: Learn With the Smurfs software
Eepē
Smurf
Member # 1249

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted 01-03-2006 08:43 AM      Profile for Eepē   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Home Entertainment Supplier has 4 Smurfs software titles but I can't figure out how to buy them. I think some of these screenshots come from them, but am not sure. Anyone know where these screenshots are from? Some Infogrames game, perhaps, but searching for them doesn't come up with anything that looks like these. I have 9 more screenshots.

-
 -
 -  -  -  -
 -

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-03-2006 10:26 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That looks like it could be so much fun [Big Grin] Thanks for sharing these screen shots!

Stay Smurfy!
Raven Child.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Eepē
Smurf
Member # 1249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-03-2006 05:23 PM      Profile for Eepē   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here are the others:

-
 -
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Eepē
Smurf
Member # 1249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-03-2006 05:24 PM      Profile for Eepē   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And the last one:

-

Eepē
Smurf
Member # 1249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-03-2006 07:34 PM      Profile for Eepē   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Looks like the screenshots ARE from these products. I found an eBay auction for one and on the back are some screenshots that look similar. Now to just find out how/where to get them!
Eepē
Smurf
Member # 1249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-03-2006 10:01 PM      Profile for Eepē   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I found them on Amazon UK but they only ship to Europe so maybe I can find someone to buy them in Europe and ship them to me...
<FOSmurfs>
unregistered

Icon 7 posted 01-04-2006 02:19 AM          Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think Moonie talked about this waaaay back in Aug 1999:

http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/15.html

http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/16.html

[Graduate Smurf]

Eepē
Smurf
Member # 1249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-04-2006 02:32 AM      Profile for Eepē   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think these are different.
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 01-04-2006 12:14 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Is this what you're talking about? I remember seeing this a little while ago but I don't know much about these smurf computer games.

-
Learn with the Smurfs - Shapes and Colours

The sales info reads:

"A smurf world full of fun, designed for children aged between 3 and 6 years, for them to play, discover and enjoy the magic of multimedia. Featuring different games to teach children Shape and Colour skills". Part #IBMSMCD1. Barcode #3546430 000014. Brand: HES. Format: PC. Dimensions - 140 x 255 x 50mm.

-
Learn with the Smurfs - Memory and Logic

"A smurf world full of fun, designed for children aged between 3 and 6 years, for them to play, discover and enjoy the magic of multimedia. Featuring different games to teach children memory and logic skills". Part#IBMSMCD2. Barcode #3546430 000021. Brand: HES. Format: PC. Dimensions - 140 x 255 x 50mm.

-
Learn with the Smurfs - Numbers and Letters

"A smurf world full of fun, designed for children aged between 3 and 6 years, for them to play, discover and enjoy the magic of multimedia. Featuring different games to teach children number and letter skills". Part#IBMSMCD3. Barcode #3546430 000038. Brand: HES. Format: PC. Dimensions - 140 x 255 x 50mm.

What is the fourth title? And are these the smurf games for Windows 95 & Windows 98?

Anyway, I love the smurfy screenshots - what great colorful smurf pictures!

Sassette

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Eepē
Smurf
Member # 1249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-04-2006 06:03 PM      Profile for Eepē   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, those are it, and if you follow the 1st link I posted in the 1st message, you'd've seen all those pics and descriptions--and the 4th title, My Printing Workshop. I don't know what platform they're for but I believe they came out around 1996 so that would mean either Win95 or Win 3.1--either way they are compatible up to WinXP.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-05-2006 11:15 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the info, folks. I just updated my Smurfs Videogame Page section of my website.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 01-06-2006 01:53 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here is an alternate box as distributed by Europress:

-
Learn with the Smurfs - Colours and Shapes (Europress)

Here is the information about the Printshop-type program:

-
My Printing Workshop - The Smurfs

"A new level of creative activities with children's favourite heroes. Make your own invitation cards, greeting cards, time tables, postcards, certificates or calendars... Just let your imagination run free. Includes Custom Smurfer which allows you to customize your windows environment". Part#IBMSMPWCD. Barcode #9312590 140174. Brand: HES. Format: PC. Dimensions - 140 x 255 x 50mm.

I believe Moonie was talking about the My Printing Workshop software in this message from 1999.

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

<FOSmurfs>
unregistered

Icon 1 posted 01-06-2006 03:23 AM     's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Moonie was talking about 'My Printing Workshop' in his message

http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/15.html

He was talking about the "Custom Smurfer". As Moonie says, Custom Smurfer changes the computer theme and makes it all smurfy.

Eepē
Smurf
Member # 1249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-06-2006 03:26 AM      Profile for Eepē   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, the Taiwanese website Moonie mentions is something else now, Mebook or whatever--so no more Smurfs CD-ROM there that I can tell! :/
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.