Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6   Previous Page Next Page
Role Play Forum » Roleplay: The Smurfyard Shift (Page 5)
Author Topic: Roleplay: The Smurfyard Shift
Smurfageddon
Smurfling
Member # 8472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2022 04:56 PM      Profile for Smurfageddon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dreamy: Is it ready? Did you smurf it?

*Handy glances over to Brainy who is holding the beaker of glowing liquid.*

Handy: Yeah, I think that we’re good to go. Now lets go save our Papa Smurf!

*All of the Smurfs cheer for the heroes as Handy, Dreamy, Farmer, Clumsy, and even Smurfette lead several of their fellow Smurfs back out into the night towards Gargamel’s hovel.*

*Meanwhile at Gargamel’s hovel.*

*Gargamel is casting several spells, preparing his cauldron, making more monsters, setting traps, and preparing for the arrival of his sworn enemies.*

Gargamel: Those stupid little Smurfs think they’re going to save their precious Papa. But this time I’m ready for them! I have an entire army of monsters on my side! I have the spells and traps! I can’t possibly loose! And even if the Smurfs get past all that I still have one last trick up my sleeve.

*Gargamel turns towards his cauldron where a ghastly green potion with smoke coming off of it is brewing. He carefully lowers a glass vial inside with metal tongs before pulling it out and popping a cork on top. He shoves the vial deep into his pocket.*

Gargamel: Come to me now puny little Smurfs! I’m ready for you!

*Gargamel laughs evilly as he locks every window and seals every entrance to his hovel other than the front door. He and his monster army then leave out the front door and wait outside his hovel for the Smurfs to arrive.*

(Also, 100th reply! Whoop whoop!)

--------------------
The one true Canadian boi!

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2022 05:07 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Congrats on your first RP! Keep up the good work!)

Clumsy: Gosh, I hope Gargamel didn't hurt Papa Smurf!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2022 05:45 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Awww, don't worry, little blue fool! I guarantee that your dearest Papa Smurf wasn't harmed... too much! (He gives his usual cackling laugh, seconded by Azrael’s snatling one.)
(Smurfy congrats!! WOOOO HOOOO! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-07-2022 04:29 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: *still frozen* Run, my little Smurfs!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-11-2022 08:57 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Get them, you fools!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2022 07:16 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*the monsters separate Farmer from the other Smurfs and chase after him*

Farmer: HELP!!!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2022 07:28 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Farmer (running): What do you want with me, you piles of dried garbage? Smurf me alone, go date Hogatha!

Handy: They must be smurfing you because it's you who have the antidote, Farmer! Quick, throw it to me!

(Farmer does it and Handy's got the flask now.)

Gargamel: Forget that Smurf, you stupid monsters! Go catch this other one!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2022 07:29 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: *gasps*

*the monsters chase after him now*

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2022 07:46 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy (running): Hefty, get it! (He throws the flask to him.)

Hefty: Leave it to me! (He gives a high jump and grabs the antidote in the air, while teasing the monsters) Come smurf me, you bunch of walking dump!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2022 07:46 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*the monsters growl loudly*

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2022 08:31 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: Look out, Hefty!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Smurfageddon
Smurfling
Member # 8472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2022 07:28 AM      Profile for Smurfageddon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Hefty looks ahead to see that the monsters are blocking his path. He quickly turns around and tosses the flask towards Brainy.*

Hefty: Brainy! Heads up!

*While this was happening Gargamel handed the frozen Papa Smurf to one of his monsters.*

Gargamel: Take our prisoner back inside! I don’t like how close those other Smurfs are getting.

*The monster nods and takes the frozen Papa Smurf.*

Gargamel: And no trying to snack on him while I’m not looking! He’s the only hostage we have! And the Smurfs are my meal, mine!

*The monster grumbles in frustration a bit and then takes Papa Smurf back inside.*

Gargamel: Well little Smurfs I’ve now had your precious Papa taken back inside my hovel! I’ve sealed every window, crack, and hole in the wall! The only way in here is through this front door and through me! Give up now and maybe I’ll let some of you live. I could use a few servants.

*A nearby monster growls.*

Gargamel: No, no, don’t get me wrong! You guys are plenty useful! Some extra forced labour would just be helpful is all! Now get those Smurfs my creations!

(Sorry I disappeared for awhile. School was keeping me really busy. I’m back now though! Expect me to disappear for short intervals of time like this a lot. I’ll try to make time for this fandom whenever I can though.)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2022 08:40 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy: Uh gosh, what do we do?!

(Don't worry, I know that feeling)

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2022 05:28 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy (holding the flask with the antidote, disheartened): What now, Smurfs? As Gargamel said, we've got just the front door to face him and his junk monsters...

Handy: Well... I wonder if he sealed the chimney too?

(Yes, you can be sure!)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2022 05:41 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: I'll smurf a look!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2022 12:01 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: Be careful, Hefty!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-18-2022 05:29 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Oh it's wonderful, Azrael! I'll finally have all the Smurfs when they come to save their beloved Papa!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-18-2022 09:24 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Azrael meows agreeing*

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-18-2022 09:29 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Soon, every Smurf will be mine!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Smurfageddon
Smurfling
Member # 8472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2022 12:16 PM      Profile for Smurfageddon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Meanwhile Hefty has managed to scale up to the roof of Gargamel’s hovel. There he sees smoke coming out of Gargamel’s chimney.*

Hefty: Ha, I should have smurfed that Gargamel would forget to block off his chimney. I’m going to need some help to smurf down there though.

*Hefty silently signals to some of the other Smurfs on the ground to come up with some rope. Smurfette, Handy, and some other Smurfs scale the hovel while carrying the requested rope.*

Hefty: Okay, so Gargamel seems to have smurfgotten to seal off his chimney. However, he probably has his cauldron boiling over the fireplace down there. So I need you all to smurf me down while I hold onto this rope. That way I can use it to smurf over the cauldron and get inside the hovel to save Papa Smurf.

(I’m gonna be fairly active today. I’m doing work on the second chapter of my fanfic and will be checking back here every now and then to do some roleplay. That being said do any of you know how I can get some feedback on it? I got literally zero feedback on the first chapter. That’s not to say nobody saw it since I got 47 views (with 25 visitors, and in case you don’t know the number of visitors tells you how many unique IP Addresses viewed your story).)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2022 12:18 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(That depends, where are you writing it?)

Handy: Are you sure about this, Hefty?

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Smurfageddon
Smurfling
Member # 8472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2022 12:40 PM      Profile for Smurfageddon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: Sure I’m sure! I’m not afraid of whatever Gargamel might have smurfed up in his hovel! I can take it! Now everyone smurf onto the rope and lower it into the chimney!

*The other Smurfs do so as Hefty grabs onto the rope and uses it to climb down the chimney. When he reaches the bottom he sees that Gargamel’s cauldron is indeed directly over the fireplace just as he had thought. He also saw various traps set up around the floor of the hovel.*

Hefty: Gargamel certainly isn’t smurfing around this time. I better be careful not to smurf off any of those traps or I’ll be captured for sure.

*Hefty uses his strength to kick off the wall of the chimney and swing on the rope. He then lets go and manages to land on a table away from all of the traps on the floor.*

Hefty: Okay, I’m in. Now to find Papa Smurf.

*Hefty starts carefully looking around the hovel and calling out for Papa Smurf.*

Hefty: *calling out* Papa Smurf! Papa Smurf! Where are you? We need to smurf you out of here before Gargamel’s monsters can overwhelm all the other Smurfs outside!

(I have it up on FanFiction.Net. I posted a link to it here on the forums asking for feedback (both on FanFiction.Net and on the forum), but I probably should have made a new thread since the Smurf Fanfic thread that I posted the link in hadn’t seen any activity since 2020.)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2022 12:41 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(I've read a few stories there, but I didn't see any comments or feedback on them)

Papa: Hefty?! Is that you?!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Smurfageddon
Smurfling
Member # 8472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2022 12:51 PM      Profile for Smurfageddon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Hefty turns towards Papa Smurf to see him still frozen and trapped in a cage surrounded by even more traps.*

Hefty: Yes, it’s me Papa Smurf. Do you know if there’s a way to get this smurf open and undo this spell? We need to smurf you out of here now before Gargamel’s monsters can overpower us.

(Yeah, not many people on that site are very eager to review Smurfs Fanfiction. I figured if I put a link to it in the forums then people might leave feedback either on the site or on the forum. But once again the thread hadn’t had any activity since 2020 so that was a bit of a tall order. Do you think I could get more feedback if I made a new thread dedicated to providing feedback for my fanfic (assuming that’s even allowed on this forum)?)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2022 12:54 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Well, try Wattpad, you can get tons of feedback from there)

Gargamel: Oh what joy! Everysmurf will be mine!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.