Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6   Previous Page Next Page
Role Play Forum » Roleplay: The Smurfyard Shift (Page 3)
Author Topic: Roleplay: The Smurfyard Shift
Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 05:23 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: Papa Smurf, I'd like to see Brainy get what he deserves!

*and that's exactly what they do and Brainy lands right on his head*

Brainy: What did they want me to do?!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 05:30 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Back at the village...

Papa Smurf: Ahem... Next thing tomorrow night, Dreamy will have to keep watch.

Dreamy: Me? Are you sure, Papa Smurf?

Papa Smurf: Yes. It's up to you to solve the case. I'm counting on you to find out where the monster lives.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 05:32 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dreamy: If you say so, Papa Smurf.

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 05:38 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The next night...

Smurfette: Are you going to be okay, Dreamy?

Dreamy: Sure, Smurfette. I packed some snacks and essentials to keep me comfy, while I look out for the monster.

Hefty: That Dreamy is so brave.

Handy: He's one of the good ones.

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 05:39 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: Come, my little Smurfs, back to bed.

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 05:45 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs: (all but Papa and Dreamy) Yes, Papa Smurf.

The other Smurfs went to bed, leaving Dreamy in charge of Farmer's fields and the entire village.

Dreamy: (to himself) I can't wait to see the monster myself. It's going to be smurfy, once I rescue Clumsy in the end. But, I wonder if he'll ever come...

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 05:46 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*he doesn't see anything so far*

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 05:52 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dreamy: Well, nothing yet. Guess I'll snack on a smurfberry bar while I wait. (opens the wrapper of his smurfberry bar and takes a bite of it.)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 05:55 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Handy suddenly comes running*

Handy: Dreamy, get Papa Smurf! There are monsters invading the village!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Smurfageddon
Smurfling
Member # 8472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 07:11 AM      Profile for Smurfageddon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*The monsters came running through the village as Handy ran past Dreamy.*

Dreamy: Dear smurf that’s a lot of monsters! We gotta warn everyone!

*Dreamy and Handy ran to Papa Smurf’s house to warn him first but once they got there and opened the door they saw that Papa Smurf was nowhere to be found. It was clear what had happened to him since one of the windows on his house had been smashed.*

Handy: Oh no! The monsters have smurfnapped Papa Smurf too! What do we do now?

--------------------
The one true Canadian boi!

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 07:12 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dreamy: We'll have to rescue the others ourselves.

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 07:13 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: Papa Smurf's gone!

Smurfette: *is whacking the monsters with her broom* Help!!!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Smurfageddon
Smurfling
Member # 8472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 07:38 AM      Profile for Smurfageddon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Dreamy and Handy both help to chase the monsters away from Smurfette. They and the other monsters run off as they finish ransacking the village.*

Dreamy: Come on! Let’s follow them from a distance! Maybe we can smurf out where they’re taking all our stuff and the captured Smurfs!

Handy: You stay here Smurfette and make sure everyone who wasn’t captured is ready. We’re going to smurf back against these monsters tonight!

*Dreamy and Handy run off and follow the monsters at a distance so they aren’t spotted. They follow the monsters all the way to…*

Handy: *shocked* I can’t believe it! They’re all headed to-

*Dreamy completes Handy’s sentence for him.*

Dreamy: *also shocked* Gargamel’s hovel!

*Meanwhile in Gargamel’s hovel. Clumsy, Papa Smurf, and a bunch of other Smurfs taken by the monsters are all trapped in a cage surrounded by the monsters as Gargamel laughs evilly.*

Papa Smurf: We should have smurfed that you were behind all of this Gargamel!

Gargamel: Of course I was behind it! And you foolish little smurfs didn’t even suspect a thing!

Clumsy: *raises his hand* I did!

Gargamel: Quiet you, I’m having a moment here! You see it was all very simple! I got some mud from a nearby swamp for the smell, a bunch of seaweed from the river for the tentacles, and some sticks for the arms. A couple of transformation spells and a spell to bring my creations to life later and I was all ready to send my new monster army off to find your village! It took awhile of course but they eventually provided! And now they’ve brought you all straight to me! They’re rather ravenous aren’t they? And now that they’ve had their fill of your village’s food I will have a meal of my own!

*Gargamel laughs evilly as he places the key to their cage on a chain around his neck and starts the fire underneath his cauldron going.*

Clumsy: Oh this is bad Papa Smurf! What do we smurf now? Gargamel has an entire army of ravenous monsters on his side this time!

--------------------
The one true Canadian boi!

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 07:42 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Handy and Dreamy both look through the window*

Handy: Papa Smurf, we've come to save you!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 08:35 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Drat. I forgot about those two. (to monsters) Attack, my minions!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 08:37 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*the monsters charge*

Dreamy: Handy, come on! *he takes Handy by the wrist and runs*

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 08:50 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: (to another monster) You there! Freeze Papa Smurf in his tracks, before he uses his magic!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 08:51 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: I wouldn't be too confident, Gargamel, my Smurfs know what they're doing!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 08:53 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Nonsense! My monsters will fix you, old beard!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 08:58 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*one the monsters freezes him*

Handy: Papa Smurf!!!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 08:59 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: Papa's frozen like a figure of ice! Oh, the smurfanity!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 09:03 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Handy takes the key and jumps through the window*

Dreamy: Handy, wait!

Handy: *unlocks the cage and frees the other Smurfs* C'mon, we'll come back for Papa Smurf later!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 09:19 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs ran away from Gargamel's hovel, leaving Papa Smurf behind.

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2022 09:26 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Grouchy: I hate Gargamel!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-05-2022 07:43 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Bah! Who needs them? We have Papa Smurf in our grasp! Thanks to my master plan, we gave them the... Smurfyard Shift! (cackles)

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.