Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Next Page
Role Play Forum » RP: The Sloppy Smurf (1980s adaptation) (Page 1)
Author Topic: RP: The Sloppy Smurf (1980s adaptation)
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2023 06:17 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Summary: Sloppy Smurf wants to join the other Smurfs, but can't because of his putrid smell. Having had enough, Sloppy and Fly run away from home because no one likes him. But when a search party emerges, they end up getting captured by Gargamel. Will Sloppy save his friends from Gargamel and be accepted by the village? The Smurfs would on one condition, they would give him a clean bath with soap and water (which is Sloppy's biggest fear).

Rules:

1# Keep it family friendly. No going against the PG level.

2# Use 1981 cartoon series characters.

3# No random posts. Follow closely to the story as possible.

4# Have fun!

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2023 12:47 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The episode begins at the Smurf Village. Greedy is ringing the breakfast bell.

Greedy: Breakfast time!

Each Smurf is running over to the kitchen table. Sloppy is way behind the others.

Sloppy: Hey! Wait for me!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-30-2023 06:00 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The moment Sloppy came inside, Hefty smelt a strong odor.

Hefty: Yuck! What is that smell?

Brainy turns to see Sloppy and points over to him.

Brainy: Ugh! It's Sloppy!

Sloppy: Hi, Smurfs! Don't mind me. I'm just here to eat my rotten smurfberries for breakfast. (takes a bite of a rotten smurfberry)

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2023 04:17 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Sloppy (offering one of them): Would you like some?

The Smurfs (disgusted and in chorus): NO, NO! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2023 05:42 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sloppy: Oh, well! More for me! (eats another rotten smurfberry)

Vanity: (whispers to the other Smurfs) We've got to do something. His stench is enough to make me faint.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2023 05:29 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: (whispers) Well, I, Brainy Smurf, propose we give him a bath. A clean soap and water bath.

Hefty: (whispers) Oh, really? And how are we gonna do that, Mr. Know-it-All?

Lazy: (whispers) Yeah, his stench is disturbing my nap.

Grouchy: (whispers) I HATE stenches!

Handy: (whispers) I'm not so sure about this, Brainy. What if he doesn't take a bath that isn't mud?

Brainy: (whispers) Smurfs, Smurfs, Smurfs. Every Smurf is capable of...

Clumsy: (whispers) Uh, I agree with Handy!

Brainy: (whispers) What?!

Clumsy: (whispers) There's no way we'll give him a clean soap and water bath! He hates that!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2023 10:15 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy (whispering, fairly impatient): This everysmurf knows, Clumsy! And I insist that we all join together to smurf Sloppy a good bath with soap and water, but in an unexpected way! In order words... smurfing him off guard!

Jokey (same, with shining eyes): Do you mean a surprise bath? This sounds pretty funny to me!

Hefty (same): I must admit I like this, Brainy! But we need to find a way to smurf it when he's distracted.

Vanity (same): Personally I don't think this shall be hard to smurf. And the sooner we work this out, the better, for I really can’t stand that smell of his anymore!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2023 05:54 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: (whispers) Agreed. (to Sloppy) Hey, Sloppy! After you finish your breakfast, we have a smurfy surprise for you!

Sloppy: Oh, boy, oh, smurf! I like surprises!

Hefty: (whispers, to Brainy) Nice one, genius!

Brainy: (whispers, to Hefty) Just trying to keep it real.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2023 11:38 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sloppy (anxious): And what you've got for me? What you've got for me?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2023 03:08 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: You'll have to wait until breakfast is over. Then, you'll see your surprise.

Sloppy: Sounds smurfy, Brainy! I can't wait! (eats another rotten smurfberry)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-06-2023 06:36 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Later, after Sloppy finished his breakfast...

Brainy: (whispers to the other Smurfs) Quick, here he comes.

Sloppy enters to find his fellow Smurfs standing.

Sloppy: So, what's the big surprise?

Brainy: You'll see... Just look at what we smurfed for you!

So, Sloppy walked over to his surprise and lifted part of his cap by the hand to see it. He quickly reacts in shock.

-

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2023 10:12 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sloppy (looking at the others, totally appalled): So is this the surprise?

Jokey (exultant): And such a good one, since you didn't expect for that indeed! HYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUK!

Hefty (getting closer to the dirty Smurf): And now, my dear Sloppy, enough talk and be prepared, for it's time for you to smurf a good and refreshing... BATH!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2023 10:34 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sloppy: (shock) A good and refreshing bath?! (kneels down and begs) No, not that! Anything but that!

But the Smurfs paid no heed to his begs. They proceed to catch Sloppy, but missed. Sloppy runs out of frame. The other Smurfs give chase, wanting to catch Sloppy.

Sloppy: PAPA SMURF! HELP! PAPA SMURF! HELP!

They run past Smurfette, who is watering her flowers, as usual. She then sniffs something horrible.

Smurfette: (holds her nose) YUCK! What a nasty smell!

Sloppy (o.s.): PAPA SMURF!

Papa Smurf opens the door of his lab and comes outside, with a vial in one hand and a beaker in the other.

Papa Smurf: (angry) What is smurfing on out here?

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2023 11:03 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(All the Smurfs stop at once.)

Hefty: Er... Papa Smurf, we can explain, we just wanted -

Sloppy (cutting off Hefty's talk while shouting and pointing at the other Smurfs): THEY WANTED TO SMURF ME A BATH!

Papa Smurf: Well, it's nothing wrong with smurfing a bath, Sloppy; but on the other side (staring at Hefty and the others) this mustn't be smurfed forcebly, if you all know what I mean! Right, my Smurfs?

Hefty (constrained): Yes, Papa; but you must recognize that Sloppy has been too much dirty and stinky lately!

Grouchy: I HATE stink!!

Lazy: Yeah! I don’t manage to sleep because of his smell!

Handy: Even a pig is much cleaner than him!

Clumsy (startled): Huh, Handy, is that true?

Smurfette: Be reasonable, Sloppy! Everysmurf after a bath gets much better, having a soft and fresh smell!

Vanity: Think of the benefits of getting clean; you'll feel even lighter, without the weight of all that dirt on your body!

Brainy: Not mentioning that bathing is smurfily good for the health!

Sloppy (in despair): NO, NO, WHATEVER YOU ALL SAY, I DON'T WANT IT! NO, NO AND NO!

Papa Smurf (after sniffling the air): UGH! I mean... Sorry, Sloppy, but they all are right; you are pretty filthy indeed! Now be a good little Smurf and go with Hefty and Grouchy to your bath. It shall be for your own good!

Sloppy (in the same mood): BUT I DON'T WANT IT!

Hefty (upset]: You heard Papa Smurf! If you don't bathe for better, then it will be for worse. Let's go!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2023 11:19 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Both Hefty and Grouchy grab Sloppy by the arms and take him to his bath, with the others following them. All except Papa and Smurfette.

Sloppy (o.s): For smurf's sake, this ain't fun at all!

Smurfette: Why is Sloppy so scared of clean baths, Papa Smurf?

Papa Smurf: Because, unlike the other Smurfs, Sloppy loves to get dirty and hardly ever has time to pick up after himself. He's had so many memories of smurfing in mud and refused to get clean ever since.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2023 11:36 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(They hear Sloppy's angry screams and splashing sounds, as well as Hefty's and Grouchy's complaints.)

Hefty: Stop kicking this way, Sloppy!

Grouchy: I HATE kicks!

Smurfette: Oh, Papa Smurf, I know that's for Sloppy's own good, but I can't help smurfeeling sorry for him...

Papa Smurf: Me too, Smurfette; but sooner or later he'd have to be smurfed real clean.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2023 04:44 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
As Hefty started to scrub Sloppy, the latter slaps the scrub brush out of his hands.

Hefty: Hey! We're only doing this for your benefit and the safety of the Smurfs!

Sloppy: If you're doing this for my benefit, why do you torment me with your cleanliness?

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2023 06:42 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Started before Matthew's last comment, finished just now. [Big Grin]

-

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2023 10:57 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Grisham:
As Hefty started to scrub Sloppy, the latter slaps the scrub brush out of his hands.

Hefty: Hey! We're only doing this for your benefit and the safety of the Smurfs!

Sloppy: If you're doing this for my benefit, why do you torment me with your cleanliness?

Hefty: Because we love you and we hate it when you stink!

Grouchy: I HATE his stink!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2023 01:19 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sloppy: If you all really love me, you would me accept just the way I am!

Hefty (ironical): The way you are?!! C'mon, Sloppy, don’t be silly! For all we know you weren’t that dirty when the stork smurfed you here.

Grouchy (still fighting to keep Sloppy in the tub): I HATE silliness!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2023 04:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A little correction...

quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
Sloppy: If you all really loved me, you would me accept just the way I am! (...)

(Going on...)

Smurfette (still nervous due to all those noise): Oh, Papa Smurf, I only hope this shall smurf soon! Sloppy's screams hurt me so much...

Papa Smurf (sad): I feel the same too, Smurfette, but let's be patient; I suppose this won't smurf long.

Smurfette: By the way, besides Sloppy's strong dislike for bath, how did he also start to smurf nothing but rotten food? Oh, this is simply disgusting!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2023 04:22 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy is getting splashed on by Sloppy.

Clumsy: Gosh, cleanin' Sloppy is gettin' tougher than it looks. Huh, Brainy?

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-15-2023 07:50 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy (wiping his glasses for the eleventh time, annoyed): Yes indeed, Clumsy. You can be very smurfsure!

(Suddenly, because of the soapy water, Sloppy manages to slip through Grouchy's and Hefty's hands and jumps out the tube, starting to run as fast as he could.)

Greedy (alarmed): WATCH OUT!!

Vanity: Oh, no! He's escaping!

Grouchy: I HATE escapes!

Jokey (not resisting): Look at him, he's on his smurfday suit! HYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUK!

Hefty (irritated): No time for jokes, Jokey Smurf! (To Sloppy) SMURF BACK!

Sloppy (from afar): NEVER!

Handy: AFTER HIM, SMURFS!

(Harmony blows his horn, acting like an US Cavalry Regiment bugler and joins them in the pursuit.)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-15-2023 09:20 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tailor comes out of his shop, looking understandably annoyed.

Tailor: Now, who's smurfing like a banshee out here?! I can't concentrate with all that racket!

Papa Smurf: Uh, that "banshee" you just heard was Sloppy.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-15-2023 10:42 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tailor (intrigued): Sloppy? But how come...

Smurfette: Well...

Papa Smurf: I suppose you still don't know what's smurfing on here, Tailor, but the matter is that lately...

(At this very moment Sloppy passes by them in a desperate hurry, screaming like a lost heifer. Seeing that, Smurfette screams too and covers her eyes, blushing.)

Tailor (gaping and wide-eyed): ...

Papa Smurf (continuing, somewhat constrained): ...Sloppy Smurf was smelling so bad that the other Smurfs, with my total support, realized to smurf him a bath.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2    Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.