Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Next Page
Role Play Forum » RP: Gargamel Village (Page 1)
Author Topic: RP: Gargamel Village
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2023 06:52 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Plot: After winning the entire Smurf Village, Gargamel enlarges the place to human size with growth formula and rechristened it Gargamel Village. The Smurfs, now feeling sad and homesick, decide to go and reclaim their village back.

Rules:
1. Keep it family-friendly.
2. Use 1981 cartoon show characters.
3. No random posts. Follow the story as directed.
4. Have fun!

The episode starts with an exterior view of the Smurf Village.

Hefty: (shouting) You bet on our entire village?!

Cut to a view of Papa Smurf on the speaking mushroom at the assembly with the other Smurfs.

Papa Smurf: I'm afraid so, my little Smurfs. Yesterday, I bet Gargamel our entire village, not through magic, but a poker game. I was expecting him to lose, but instead, in an unexpected turn of events, he won. And this time, it's all my fault.

Brainy: Papa Smurf, how can you betray us like this?! I believed in you!

Grouchy: I HATE betrayal!

All the other Smurfs (but Papa) agree with Brainy and Grouchy in chatter.

Smurfette: Oh, but, Papa Smurf! It can't be happening like this! It just can't! (crying) Oh, boo-hoo! I don't want to leave, Papa Smurf!

Papa Smurf: None of us do, Smurfette, but Gargamel won fair and square.

Lazy: But where will we go? What will we do?

Papa Smurf: We'll have to pack our things and hope we find a new home.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2023 05:50 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile, out in the forest, Gargamel and Azrael are coming over to claim their prize. They come across the Smurfs, who are leaving with separate sacks in hands.

Gargamel: The Smurfs! What a surprise!

Papa Smurf: Gargamel, we can't fight it any longer. The village is all yours.

Gargamel: Ah, you don't know how long I've waited to hear you say it.

Papa Smurf: You have won fair and square. So, me and my Smurfs are relocating. Say goodbye, my little Smurfs. (the other Smurfs sadly say goodbye to Gargamel)

After they say their goodbyes, the Smurfs continue to depart from their village. So, Gargamel and Azrael went over to the Smurf Village. They succeeded in finding the location, but it also makes them happy to see the blue creatures depart.

Gargamel: You know what this means, Azrael?

Azrael: Meow?

Gargamel: I can finally enlarge the place!

So, Gargamel brought out his growth formula and poured a batch onto the empty Smurf Village. It enlarges the village into human size, successfully.

Gargamel: And now to rechristen it with a new name: Gargamel Village! After me, of course.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2023 09:55 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs are departing much further from the village, as Gargamel begins to sing his song of victory.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2023 10:49 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(The little blue people take their way to the forest, with Gargamel's unpleasant voice still echoing in their ears. )

Hefty (outraged): I still can't believe we had to leave our village to that nasty wizard, Papa Smurf!

Handy: And neither can I!

Smurfette (weeping): What now? What shall besmurf of us?

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2023 11:16 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: I lost my house because of you! And I thought I was brilliant...

Hefty: No, you weren't!

Clumsy: I'll never see my rock collection again...

Lazy: And I'll never sleep in my bed again...

Vanity: Relax, all is not lost. (looking at his mirror) At least I can still see myself.

Greedy: And we still have food. Besides, Gargamel doesn't like smurfberries.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2023 12:55 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: There's something which intrigues me now: once that Gargamel realized to smurf our village, why didn't he take the chance on imprisoning us that moment as well? After all, he's always tried to get us to make gold, and all that smurf...

Hefty (upset): Oh, c'mon, Brainy, it's not time for conjectures!

Poet: Wait, Hefty, Brainy's just made a point. Maybe Gargamel shall have something prepared to smurf against us later!

Grouchy: I HATE Gargamel!!

Handy: Er, Smurfs... I think the most important thing now is that we can find a good place to smurf! (To the Smurf leader) Have you got any idea, Papa Smurf?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2023 01:42 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: I don't know, but we'll find a place to stay in the meantime.

Meanwhile, at the new Gargamel Village...

Gargamel: Azrael, I have something prepared for us this evening. We shall invite our friends and have a celebration right here.

Azrael: Meow?

Gargamel: Exactly! The Smurfs have departed and now we're going to celebrate our first Smurf-free night. (cackles happily)

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2023 09:53 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Azrael (sighing while thinking): "I only wish I knew how many friends you really would have enough to throw a party, Gargy..."

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-03-2023 11:21 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile, The Smurfs are departing from the forest.

Clumsy: Uh, is our new home much further, Papa Smurf?

Papa Smurf: Not far now.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2023 11:49 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Fifteen minutes later...)

Greedy: I'm starting to feel hungry!! Is it much further, Papa Smurf?

Papa Smurf: No, no! Not far now!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2023 12:48 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Fifteen more minutes later...)

Hefty: This is getting boring! How much farther, Papa Smurf?

Papa Smurf: Not far now.

--------------------

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Blue Believer
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2023 10:32 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(yet another fifteen minutes later)

Lazy: Papa Smurf, is it much farther??? (Yawn) I'm getting so sleepy...

Papa Smurf sighs, examining the horizon. The sun is lowering, and its light barely makes it through the dense forest. Soon it will be too dark to continue forward.

Papa: This will have to do for the night. We'll smurf some rest and set off again at sunrise.

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1280 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2023 08:56 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Somewhat relieved, the Smurfs stop and sit down.)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2023 05:26 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Snappy: I'm gettin' tired of hiking!

Slouchy: Smurfaroo, me, too! (yawns)

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2023 08:00 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lazy (smiling): At last! Time to smurf "a little nap", at last!

Grouchy: I HATE "little naps"!

--------------------

Blue Believer
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-08-2023 08:15 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile, Gargamel and Azrael party the night away in his new village with fellow villains: Hogatha, Scruple, Bacchus, Big Mouth, Chlorhydris and Mordain...

Gargamel: Welcome, my fiendish friends to the new Gargamel Village!!! Enjoy your stay...

Scruple: Uncle Gargy, why are there paintings of Smurfs everywhere??

Hogatha: If I didn't know any better, I'd say the wretched fellow actually managed to steal the entire Smurf Village!

Gargamel laughs triumphantly

Gargamel: Actually it just so turns out that Papa Smurf is miserable at poker! Hahahaha

Chlorhydris: Papa Smurf lost a bet against you?!? Inconceivable!

Big Mouth: But Gargy, where are Smurfs??

Gargamel: Unfortunately I didn't think to include them in this transaction... But I have their village, therefore leaving them homeless and helpless... (Shrugs) no doubt they've been stumbled upon by a hungry predator or something equally grim by now.

--------------------

Posts: 1280 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2023 08:04 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Bigmouth (sighing): Ohhh, what a pity! Bigmouth wanted so badly to relish Smurfs!

--------------------

SmurfyCrow
inky_smurf
Member # 8357

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2023 05:29 PM      Profile for SmurfyCrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hogatha: oh! what if you take those pesky smurfs along with the rest of their village?

--------------------
Spooky and smurfy! <3

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2023 05:44 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel:Aren't you forgetting? I evicted them! They're gone! They're not coming back!

Scruple: But what if they DO come back?

--------------------

Blue Believer
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-10-2023 06:41 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: You're kidding me! I just got rid of the filthy runts, and now you're talking about luring them back?!?

Mordain: I agree, the Smurfs are tiresome wretched little things... However, you, Gargamel... you forget you are a wizard and you have uses for loathsome imps such as them.

Bacchus: You can turn them into gold and be the richest man in the Forest!

Chlorhydris: You could be making powerful potions with their essences that can reverse old age? (Even if it's temporary)

Bigmouth: Smurf Soup! Yummy yummy!

Gargamel: Oooh... Alright! Alright! I'll see what I can do...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-10-2023 06:57 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
He turned to Azrael, grabbed him and walked into the bushes.

Gargamel: (whispering) What are we going to do, Azrael? They know the Smurfs are not dead and I'm trapped in a horde of blue limbo right now.

--------------------

Blue Believer
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-12-2023 08:37 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Azrael: [rolling his eyes] Mrow... reeeoww?!?rurrrr REEOOW, mrreh-ehh.

{translation: "Of course... I have to figure out everything don't I?!? They're TINY, they couldn't have gotten that far."}

Gargamel: Do you have to be so hissy about everything, you filthy fleabag?

Azrael: Mrreeeeoww *hisss*?!?

{T: how about you arrange a search party?!?}

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2023 05:33 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Big Mouth comes running after Gargamel and shouts: you make smurf soup or else!!! :

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2023 04:47 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Hearing Bigmouth, Gargamel turns around and sees him approaching. He disguises his grudge against the big ogre's appearance and stops.)

Gargamel (forcing a smile): O-oh, Mr. Bigmouth! So you realized to help me find the Smurfs, right?

Bigmouth (ill-humored): YES!! Bigmouth goes with you because Bigmouth wants Smurf soup for dinner so badly!

(Great to see you here in the role-play, Smurfy! [Happy Smurf] )

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2023 10:08 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Suppressing his will to grumble, Gargamel walks along the forest followed by Azrael and Bigmouth. Meanwhile...)

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3    Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.