Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2   Previous Page 
Role Play Forum » RP: Brainy's Pet Owl (Page 2)
Author Topic: RP: Brainy's Pet Owl
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-27-2023 07:31 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: Of course I am! Even if Brainy did take me literally...sometimes.

Handy: Are you being sarcastic again?

Vanity: That's right! How come you're so content?

Hefty: Well, after a handful of weeks, it certainly grows on you!

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-29-2023 04:29 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: Okay, Plato! Time for you to go!

Brainy comes out of his house with a fully grown Plato.

Brainy: Oh, hi, Smurfs. I'm just taking Plato out to be with his own kind.

Vanity: Did Papa Smurf tell you? (the other Smurfs, but Brainy, giggled)

Brainy: No! It was Plato's decision to leave. He said he was getting too big to live in my house.

Hefty: Your pet owl told you that?!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-29-2023 07:10 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Plato: Hoot hoot hoot hoot!

Hefty (puzzled): But what did he say?!

Brainy: He said: "You heard him right!"

Hefty (still puzzled): ...

Clumsy (appearing): Gee, Plato! Do you mean you'll leave us then?

Plato: Hoot hoot, hoot; Hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot. (I need it, Clumsy; but I promise to visit your village whenever I can.)

Brainy (emotioned): I'll miss you very much, Plato.

Plato: Hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot, hoot... Papa! (And I'll miss you too... Papa!)

(The other Smurfs change surprised glances, not believing in their ears.)

Brainy: Oh, Plato! You called me... Papa!

(They hug each other, while all the Smurfs say: AWWWWWWWWWW!)

Grouchy: I HATE AWWWWWWWWWW!) But I LIKE to see Brainy and Plato hugging each other!

Harmony (moved): Just wait a minute... (He goes home and gets back with a flute.) Here, Plato... It's the flute the flute you smurfed with. I'd like you to accept it as a gift!

Plato: Hoot, hoot! Hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot. (Thanks, Harmony! It's very kind of you.)

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-29-2023 08:43 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Jokey (appearing suddenly with one of his giftboxes): Hello there, Plato! I also have a parting gift for you! HYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUK

Brainy (frowning and whispering to Plato): Watch out, he shall smurf you again!

Plato (hooting in a low voice): Hoot hoot, hoot; hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot! (Don't worry, Brainy; I know already how to deal with this!)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-29-2023 01:23 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Plato grabs the gift and opens it, exploding in Jokey's face. His face is covered in soot.

Smurfs: (all but Jokey laughing)

Hefty: See, Jokey? The joke's on you!

Jokey: Some owls have no sense of humor.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2023 07:54 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Out in the forest, Plato waves goodbye to Brainy and flew off to be with his own kind.

Brainy: Good bye, Plato! Don't forget to write! Well, that is if you learn how...

Smurfette: (crying) Oh, boo-hoo! I'm going to miss having Plato in the village.

Hefty: Aw, cheer up, Smurfette. Plato will come back for a visit someday.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-04-2023 08:53 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy (sighing): Well, it was good while it lasted.

Clumsy (patting his back): Uh, don't get like that, Brainy! Plato promised he would smurf us a visit once in a while, remember?

Brainy (still disheartened): I know, Clumsy... But it's not the same, anyway!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-04-2023 10:13 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: Don't worry, Brainy, old pal! We'll cheer you up back at the village!

Back at the village, the Smurfs are enjoying their dinner, but Brainy hardly touched his food.

Smurfette: Are you okay, Brainy? You hardly touched your food.

Brainy: Oh, I'm fine, Smurfette. I'm just... thinking about my pet owl.

Vanity: You're still upset about letting him go?

Brainy: (nods "yes")

Papa Smurf: Ahem! Allow me to explain... Brainy, when I was your age, I had a pet once, too. (beat) I cared for a pretty bluebird who was lost, just like your pet owl. After weeks had passed, it was time for the bluebird to go and be with her own kind. But she would come visit me, every now and then.

Brainy: So, what does that mean?

Papa Smurf: It means you can't hold on to your loved ones forever. Sometimes, it's best for them to smurf with their own kind when they grow up and know that they're still with you. In your heart and in your mind.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-06-2023 10:52 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy (taking off his glasses to wipe his tears from his eyes with the back of his hand): Thanks, Papa Smurf... (SNIFF) This is the smurfiest story you've ever told! (He smiles while hugging the Smurf leader) And you're absosmurfly right about keeping Plato both in my heart and in my mind. I, Brainy Smurf, will never forget him!

Smurfette and the other Smurfs (again): AWWWWWWWWWW!

Grouchy: I HATEAWWWWWWWWWW! But I like to see Brainy is happy again.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-06-2023 03:26 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: Okay, my little Smurfs. Let's all finish our dinner, so we can smurf dessert, then brush our teeth and smurf off to bed.

Smurfs: (unison) Yes, Papa Smurf!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  Previous Page   < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.