Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page Next Page
Role Play Forum » Roleplay: The Smurfs and the Coat of Many Colors (Page 7)
Author Topic: Roleplay: The Smurfs and the Coat of Many Colors
Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 11:31 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Please, Papa Smurf, get rid of this please!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 11:55 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf (calmly): Of course, Gargamel, of course... But be a little patient; I'm still smurfing about what ingredients I'll need for your antidote!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 02:02 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(After a certain time thinking - as well as
ignoring Gargamel's angry faces, huffing and puffing - at last Papa Smurf finishes writing the list of ingredients. He hands it over to the Smurfs.)

Papa Smurf: There, my little Smurfs. You'll smurfind all of them easily.

Gargamel (still annoyed): OH, NO!! I'll accompany you to make sure you won't deceive me, choosing the wrong ingredients on purpose!

Brainy (shrugging): Well, if you don't mind smurfing outside looking a walking rainbow, it's up to you!

Jokey: Hey, good one, Brainy! HYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUK!

(The Smurfs giggle, amused, making Gargamel grumble a lot, giving up his idea.)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 03:51 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Back at the village, Farmer was taking care of his garden.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2023 08:51 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Farmer: Gee, I wonder when Papa and the others are comin' back. My crops are gettin' spoiled.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2023 09:36 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Harmony (coming): Leave it to me, Farmer; music is said to help plants grow better. Maybe they need a little sample of my smurfy melody... (He prepares to blow his trumpet)

Farmer: DON'T YOU EVER TRY IT, YOU! I DON'T WANT MY CROPS TO SMURF EVEN WORSE!

Harmony (moving away, offended): You are an ungrateful one who don't deserve that I help you! So I’ll find somesmurf who can really appreciate my beautiful music!

Farmer (shaking his head, sarcastic): My, my, it’s gonna be a tough search...

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2023 10:27 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Back to Gargamel's hovel... The Smurfs come back with all the ingredients for the antidote.)

Gargamel (beyond his impatience): At last! Where did you find these ingredients, after all? At the end of the world?

Grouchy: I HATE impatience, as well as the end of the world!!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2023 11:05 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: Now, Gargamel, you must follow those instructions to mix the ingredients together for the antidote! If you made it once for us, you can do it again for yourself!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2023 12:40 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel (sour): And what makes you think I made my antidote specially for you, you rotten little blue pests?

Brainy (with arms crossed, sharply): Whether it was for us or not, the fact is that it worked for us!

Jokey: Mostly for me! HYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUK!

(Gargamell huffs angrily and begins to prepare the antidote.)

Papa Smurf: Well, there's nothing else to do here, my Smurfs. Let's smurf back to our village!

Gargamel (stopping the work at once): And who says you’re leaving, you miserable Smurfs? For your information...

Papa Smurf (serious): You yourself, Gargamel, after you asked for our help! Now, pay attention at stirring the things in your cauldron if you want the antidote to work well and smurf you back to normal. Because, if you stop it now, you'll become just like that ever after! You must be smurfing it for fifteen minutes at least; after that, smurf it on you and you'll see its outcome then.

Gargamel (enraged): Alright, alright! But be told that I'll still get my revenge! (Stirring again) Oh, how much I hate the Smurfs! I HATE, I HATE, I HATE THEM HEARTILY!

(Outside Gargamel's hovel, Papa Smurf calls Feathers afresh and the stork flies with them to the village.)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2023 01:08 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Back at the village, Tracker and Scaredy are on the lookout to search for returning Smurfs. Scaredy is the one holding the spyglass.

Tracker: See anything, Scaredy?

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2023 01:24 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scaredy: Er... Yes! Here comes Feathers bringing Papa, Smurfette, Brainy, Clumsy, Grouchy, Handy, Hefty, Jokey and Vanity!

Tracker: Whew, at last!!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-30-2023 06:17 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: Well, my little Smurfs, it seems everything is back to normal!

Hefty: Let's hope Jokey Smurf learns his lesson!

Handy: Don't forget Gargamel! He's the one who got caught in the middle of it all.

Clumsy: Uh, what about tonight's festival? We haven't started yet!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-30-2023 07:56 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lazy: What festival, Clumsy? I really don't remember that today is festival day.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2023 07:09 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy: Uh, isn't that what Painter said?

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2023 09:09 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Painter: Zhat's right, Lazy! I was just smurfing a painting for zhe festival and it was getting smurfy... until a certain Smurf appeared and ruined it!

Jokey (sighing): Please, Painter, don't smurf it over again! I've already apologized! Not to mention I had a very abhorrent time because of that unsmurfy coat!

Painter: Good to know! I imagine zis time you'll behave yourself. BECAUSE I'VE JUST SMURFED OZER PAINTING, SO DON'T EVEN THINK OF SMURFING IT EIZER, JOKEY SMURF!

Jokey (rolling his eyes): Alright, alright! And now, may I smurf home to rest a little now?

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2023 10:13 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Meanwhile, at Gargamel's house...)

Gargamel (looking at himself in his old mirror): Oh, it's so nice to see myself in my natural skin color! (Frowning) But I'll still get my revenge against those disgusting Smurfs!

(Azrael meows in agreement.)

Gargamel: And let's start it right now! (He goes to his cauldron but notices a small thing nearby it.) Hey, what’s it? (He picks it up from the floor and sees it's a yellow giftbox tied with a red bow) How come I haven’t seen this before? (Opening it, and...)

KA-BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Gargamel (blackfaced and furious): OHHHH, I HATE THE SMURFS!! HOW MUCH I HATE THEM!

(Back in the Smurf village...)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2023 12:33 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: Painter, once again you've managed to resmurf your painting for tonight's festival!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 08-01-2023 11:40 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Painter: Merci, Papa!

Smurfette: Oh, I only hope this festival shall be very smurfy!

Brainy: I don't know whether you've noticed before, Papa Smurf, but your beard is white again!

Vanity: Yes indeed, no doubt it smurfed back to normal after that infamous coat was destroyed. And it was good, for your white beard fits you much better, Papa!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2023 01:21 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: Yes, well... Okay, my little Smurfs! It's time to eat! (to Greedy) Greedy, are the food and drinks ready?

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2023 06:10 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedy (putting his head out his window while munching): Er... not yet, Papa Smurf! I’m still tasting all of them. You know well how long this can be, right?

Hefty (grumbling): The way things are smurfing in your kitchen, I wonder if there shall be still something for us to taste.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2023 06:34 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy: Hey, I bet there's a bunch of smurfberries left in the pantry!

Brainy: Yeah, come on! Let's go and smurf some!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2023 07:58 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: Just wait for me, you two! I need to have something urgently before the festival starts, for I'm smurfing of hunger!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-04-2023 09:55 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(The three Smurfs rush to the pantry.)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-04-2023 10:09 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Soon after, the festival started.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-04-2023 03:30 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Hearing that, the three Smurfs go back in a hurry, still with smurfberries in their hands.)

Hefty: Hey!! Wait for us!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.