Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page Next Page
Role Play Forum » Roleplay: The Smurfs and the Coat of Many Colors (Page 6)
Author Topic: Roleplay: The Smurfs and the Coat of Many Colors
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-28-2023 06:07 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So, Gargamel used Jokey's mist to turn the rest of the other Smurfs into different colors. One of them ended up turning Grouchy into a red Smurf.

Grouchy: I HATE being "red".

Gargamel: Oh, my! It looks like we have assorted Smurf colors now, Azrael! Even my dearest Smurfette can't help it with her one weakness: her love of the color pink!

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-29-2023 09:29 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy: Gee, I still can't understand the reason why Gargamel wasn't smurfed by Jokey's coat when he grabbed him!

Handy: Well, Gargamel had with him an antidote which smurfed him and Azrael back to normal, remember?

Vanity: The antidote must have prevented him of getting blue again! But personally I'm happy I won't see him like that. Seeing a blue-skinned Gargamel is such an insult for us Smurfs, and mostly for my lovely eyes. EWWWWWWWWW!

Hefty (still furious): What means that good-for-nothing evil wizard was feigning all the time!

Grouchy: I HATE feigning, besides getting red!!

Gargamel: That's just what I had done, you little blue fools! (To himself) Oh, Gargamel, what a stupendous actor you are! You deserve quite an award for your performance!

Brainy (sarcastic): Oh yes!! The world’s greatest ham award, you mean!

Gargamel (wrathful at once): SILENCE!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2023 09:02 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Meanwhile, at Mother Nature's...)

Papa Smurf (exulting): There! At last I managed to smurf the antidote!

Mother Nature: That's great, Papa Smurf!

Papa Smurf: Now, all I have to smurf is find Jokey in the forest. Thanks much for helping, Mother Nature!

Mother Nature: My great pleasure, Papa Smurf. Best of luck!

(But when the Smurf leader comes to the forest, he sees no sign of Jokey.)

Papa Smurf (thinking, concerned): "Great Smurfs, what could have smurfed to him?"

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2023 10:27 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: I hope he's still somewhere in the forest not very far from here! (Shouting) JOKEY!! WHERE ARE YOU?

Jokey's voice off-screen from afar: HELP, PAPA SMURF! HEEEEEELP!!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2023 11:37 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: Jokey! Jokey Smurf, where are you?!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 07-21-2023 12:34 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Jokey: WE SMURFELL INTO GARGAMEL'S HANDS!

Gargamel (cackling): YES, YES! KEEP ON CALLING PAPA SMURF, BECAUSE I'VE GOT SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL FOR HIM TOO!

Papa Smurf (surprised): "We"? So this means that Gargamel smurfed more Smurfs besides Jokey! Now I need to see where those screams came from. (He gives a whistle and Feathers appears.) Let's go, friend!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2023 01:08 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Feathers flies to Gargamel’s hovel*

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2023 02:24 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Arriving there, Papa Smurf jumps upwards the hovel window, where he sees, for his total astonishment, his little Smurfs completely changed: red Grouchy, orange Lazy, yellow Brainy, green Vanity, pink Smurfette, indigo Handy, purple Hefty and... peachy Clumsy.)

Vanity (protesting, indignant): I absolutely refuse to look like a head of lettuce!

Hefty (annoyed): Stop complaining, Vanity! At least you're not alike a purple Smurf such as I!

Jokey (laughing): Now that's indeed funny, Hefty! GNAP! GNAP! GNAP! HYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUKHYUK!

Smurfette (upset): No time for jokes, Jokey!

Brainy (same): That's right, nothing of this would have smurfed if you hadn't found that coat!

(Jokey keeps silent, sighing.)

Gargamel (gloating a lot over the Smurfs' distress): I don't know, Azrael, which is the most amusing: changing these wretched Smurfs' color or listening to their complaints! (Loud cackling, followed by Azrael’s snarling laugh.)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2023 02:21 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: Great Smurfs, my little Smurfs have been captured, and Gargamel must’ve found out how to use the coat.

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2023 02:49 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel (same): After so much effort, this time I won, you miserable Smurfs! I knew that at least one of you would find the Coat of Many Colors and wouldn't resist putting it on!

(The imprisoned Smurfs get shocked at once.)

Handy (furious): So you are the dirty smurf behind all of this!

Gargamel: Exactly, you rotten blue rodent! That's an old and famous formula I found in my spellbook! And this foolish little one (pointing at Jokey) fell for it hook, line and sinker! (Loud cackling)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-23-2023 12:28 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Jokey: Gargamel, you dirty smurf! I may never be able to get this off because of you!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-23-2023 09:52 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel (feigning sympathy): Awww, really? Tell me about it, poor little one!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-23-2023 10:20 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: I have a plan, Feathers, to the chimney.

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2023 07:56 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(They reach the chimney and Papa gets off Feathers.)

Papa Smurf: Since Gargamel is having much fun changing my little Smurfs' colors, then let's smurf his fun a bit more!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2023 09:21 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Oh it’s wonderful, it’s grand! The Smurfs are mine! All mine!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2023 11:49 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Without anyone noticing, a soft brume passes through the chimney, reaching indoors.)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2023 01:29 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: I don't think so, Gargamel!

Gargamel: (shock) Papa Smurf! Well, no matter! I still have my secret weapon!

Brainy: You know, if it was me who smurfed the coat, I'd smurf Gargamel with a color he doesn't like!

Smurfs: (unison) But that's what he was before!

Brainy: (blank, then looks nervous while smiling) Oh, right. (giggles) I guess I goofed on that one.

Papa Smurf: Gargamel, set my Smurfs free or prepare to experience magical torture!

Gargamel: Are you... threatening me? The evil wizard, Gargamel?

Papa Smurf: Yes!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 08:12 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel (first surprised, then sarcastic): What!? But this day is getting more and more pleasant, Azrael!

(Azrael snarls in agreement.)

Papa Smurf: Well, you've been warned, Gargamel.

Gargamel: Do you still dare defy me, you bearded gnome? Oh, let me laugh before I finish you off! (Cackling)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 08:42 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: That's right! So, let us go and no one gets smurfed!

Hefty: Smurf up, Brainy!

Clumsy: Uh, Smurfs. I think I see something.

Vanity: Whatever it is, Clumsy, you've shown us your rocks already.

Clumsy: No. I mean, look.

Much to the Smurfs' surprise, they saw a collection of potions containing the antidote to change them back to normal.

Handy: (gasps) The antidote. Clumsy, why didn't you tell us?

Hefty: Quick, Smurfs. Grab the antidote while Gargamel is distracted.

So, Hefty, Handy, Vanity and Smurfette snuck out of the cage and climbed up to the shelf containing the antidote bottles. Then, they went back to the cage.

Hefty: Let's hope this works.

The number of Smurfs doused themselves with the antidote, reverting them back to their proper blue skin tones.

Smurfs: (all but Papa Smurf) Yay!

Gargamel: (alarmed) What was that?

Gargamel spotted the Smurfs back in their proper blue skin tones.

Gargamel: So, it's you! My color changing wasn't good enough, huh? Well, we'll try again!

Hefty: Papa Smurf, hurry! Put the antidote on Jokey's rainbow coat!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 09:35 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel (in despair): NO, NO!! DON'T DO THAT!

Papa Smurf (running towards the cage and pouring the antidote on the coat): There, Jokey! Try to smurf it off now, and them give it to me!

Jokey (taking the coat off easily): Whew, at last! Such a relief... (He gives in the coat to the Smurf leader) But what do you want it for, Papa Smurf?

Papa Smurf (winking an eye): You'll see it right now, my little Smurf!

Gargamel (full of helpless rage while trying to grab him): YOU MISERABLE OLD SMURF! DON'T! DON'T YOU DARE...

(Papa Smurf manages to dodge his attacks and reaches the fireplace, into which he throws the rainbow coat. A sucession of bright-colored flashes begins to manifest until the coat is reduced to ashes.)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 10:06 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: No! All my work ruined! How I hate you Smurfs!!!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 10:16 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Then the Smurfs - except for Papa - look at Gargamel in startlement, for he begins to change the natural color of his skin to... all the colors of the rainbow!!)

Gargamel (shouting tragically): NOOOOOOOOOO! ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT, YOU DISGUSTING SMURFS!!

Brainy (looking at the terrible wizard with eyes wide open): Papa Smurf... What ever smurfed to him?

Papa Smurf (untroubled): It's a curse, Brainy. The curse of the Coat of Many Colors smurfs the one that destroys it, making one get the rainbow colors! Unluckily for Gargamel, he was so convinced of our defeat that he didn't care about the danger of the curse!

Jokey (vengeful): Now the rainbow joke's on you, Gargamel! How about this, now?

Grouchy: I HATE rainbow jokes! But I LOVE getting my good old blue color again!

Gargamel (in tears, with his hands united): Please, Papa Smurf, please! You need to make me an antidote to break this curse!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 10:31 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The imprisoned Smurfs (indignant): NO, NO! NONE OF THAT!

NOT IN A MILLION SMURFS! NEVER, NEVER,
NEVER!

NOT AFTER THE HARM YOU SMURFED TO US, SPECIALLY TO ME! NOT THAT FUNNY!!

HUH, THAT'S RIGHT!!

YEAH! WE'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER, GARGAMEL!

I HATE NUMBERS!

PAPA SMURF ALWAYS SAYS THAT EVERYSMURF REAPS WHAT THEY SOW!

YOU MEAN UGLY WIZARD, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HELPED AT ALL!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 11:20 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Gargamel goes on weeping, under the Smurfs' insults and Azrael’s total astonishment.)

Papa Smurf (speaking, at last): Now, now, my Smurfs; let's stop it, right? (To Gargamel) I’m willing to help you break the curse, but first you must smurf them free!

Gargamel (stopping crying and getting angry): WHAT!? Why, you... (Sighing) Alright, alright, I will do it! (He opens the cage, letting the eight Smurfs out.) And now, start making the antidote!

Papa Smurf: Not so fast; you must smurf Azrael away from us so that he will disturb nosmurf while I'm working at the formula!

(Gargamel rolls his eyes and takes his cat to his bedroom, locking it up.)

Azrael: MROWRR!!

Gargamel: Keep quiet, will you? This doesn't please me either, but I need those despicable Smurfs' help to finish off this curse! (He returns.)

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2023 11:31 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
(...)
Papa Smurf (untroubled): It's a curse, Brainy. The curse of the Coat of Many Colors smurfs the one that had created it after it's destroyed, making one get the rainbow colors! Unluckily for Gargamel, he was so convinced of our defeat that he didn't care about the danger of the curse! (...)

(My posting above had become totally senseless due to my distraction. Since it was Papa Smurf who destroyed the coat, then he himself would become the victim of the curse and not Gargamel. Here's the corrected line above - And pardon my fail... [Roll Eyes] )

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.