Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Off-Topic Forum » Are role plays still on Bluebuddies?
Author Topic: Are role plays still on Bluebuddies?
Century Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted 04-03-2022 12:30 PM      Profile for Century Smurf   Author's Homepage  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello,

I haven't been on here in a long time, and I couldn't help but notice there don't seem to be any role plays on the site. I tried searching for one that I used to participate in, and I couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know if role plays are still on the website? I would really like to know.

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

Posts: 444 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Century Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2022 01:50 PM      Profile for Century Smurf   Author's Homepage  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, I actually found the role plays. it's still kind of strange that the recent ones don't show up at the bottom of the main page.

--------------------

Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Sorcerer
Baby Smurf
Member # 8345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-27-2022 02:51 PM      Profile for Sorcerer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Not to sound biased, but you might consider trying Tumblr RP. Me and a friend are basically the whole roleplaying community over there for now, because the other RP blogs are inactive right now. But on the plus side it’s easy to find people to write with, for crossover RP.

I plan on adding Gargamel to my multimuse blog soon, and maybe even some other muses from the series like Hefty and Grouchy. :]

I could tell you more if you want! Typing on mobile is a smidge time-consuming lol.

--------------------
— Nothing but a G(argamel) thang! :gargamel::Azrael: | (Call me Cobalt btw. ♥)

Posts: 13 | From: Gargamel’s Hovel (read: Texas!) | Registered: Apr 2022
Century Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2022 12:55 PM      Profile for Century Smurf   Author's Homepage  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't do tumblr.

Welcome to Bluebuddies!!!!!! [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------

Century Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2022 01:49 PM      Profile for Century Smurf   Author's Homepage  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
By the way, I saw your comments in the chat talking about a potential phishing issue with Bluebuddies. Several years ago, I created a forum on here talking about several security issues with the site. Now, I haven't had those same issues since then, but I do still notice a lot of ads on the site, some of them inappropriate.

I am grateful to Papa Smurf for looking into the issue, but it has been several years now and, given the number of members on here, especially younger members who may be more easily tempted to click on an ad, we really should work on the security profile of this site.

All that being said, it would be great if you would describe your issue in more detail in the forum that I created. We smurfs all need to look out for one another! [Wink]

--------------------

Century Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2022 01:50 PM      Profile for Century Smurf   Author's Homepage  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here is the link to the forum about malware: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3814.html#000007

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-22-2023 01:33 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The role-play forum is still going on, Century: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/forum/3.html

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.