Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page 
Smurf Forum » Episode Errors (Page 3)
Author Topic: Episode Errors
Miller Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-04-2022 12:23 PM      Profile for Miller Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Now You Smurf 'Em, Now You Don't":

The colors on Vanity's flower were inverted.

-

MataNui
Smurfling
Member # 8195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-04-2022 07:48 PM      Profile for MataNui   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
From "Smurfy Day Care", at a frame on the part where Stormy crying after Blossom and Lily were turned into babies, her nose were briefly seen longer.

Copied from Smurfs Wiki.

-

Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2022 02:59 AM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Umm... I'm sorry for saying that, but... Smurfstorm's long nose is not an error.
It is an animation smear. It is used to make a cartoon run smoothly, and The Smurfs 2021 cartoon series is one of those who use this technique a lot.

--------------------
I'm a funny and friendly person who loves cartoons and comics, including The Smurfs series!
Currently working on an upcoming Smurfs story...

My Medias: https://www.deviantart.com/the-creative-sketchy
https://twitter.com/creativesketchy

Miller Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2022 01:02 PM      Profile for Miller Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is actually a grammar mistake error...

-

The word "Disguise" should be capitalized for an English title.

All of the other episodes have correct grammar, such as "My Smurf the Hero".

Miller Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-14-2022 12:17 PM      Profile for Miller Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Painter's inverted shirt was not the only "Smurf Me No Flowers" mistake:

-

Brainy with a white tail.

Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2022 05:43 AM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The white tail error actually occurred throughout the whole episode.
And Papa Smurf even has a red tail in the said episode.

--------------------
I'm a funny and friendly person who loves cartoons and comics, including The Smurfs series!

SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2022 03:32 PM      Profile for SomeGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've got two from The Smurfs and the Howlibird.

First up:

-

Handy's suspenders are missing and another Smurf's arms aren't colored.

Next:

-

What in blazes is up with Handy's neck in that shot?

--------------------
GNAP!

Smurf321
Baby Smurf
Member # 8318

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2022 05:13 PM      Profile for Smurf321   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
From "Heart of Gold"
 -
Snappy and Slouchy's shirts are swapped

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-07-2022 08:12 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Big Shot Smurfs": a smurf sleeping without pants
 -

In "The Dark-Ness Monster" there's a moment when Brainy speaks with closed lips. I found an information that in American version it was corrected. Here's a video with both versions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVgELFaZc8o&t=35s

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

Smurf321
Baby Smurf
Member # 8318

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2022 04:22 PM      Profile for Smurf321   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In the same episode, Brainy can be seen on the ship when the Smurfs are searching for him and Greedy but Brainy was at the Uphorns.
Miller Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2022 04:30 AM      Profile for Miller Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

greedy without his chefs hat

THE IMPOSTOR KING

Miller Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-08-2022 04:59 AM      Profile for Miller Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

"Pop Out"

Error: There is a bench in the background, even though Grouchy had earlier wished that all benches would be in Gargamel's hovel.

Nikki Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 8067

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2022 06:54 PM      Profile for Nikki Smurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I got one from Master Scruple, when the smurfs are looking for Gourdy, Clumsy checks a rock, then the rock mysteriously vanishes a few second cut later
 -

--------------------
Back and bluer than before
(This time with pet mice!)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2022 09:02 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In "The Sorcerer Smurf" Papa Smurf's tail is red instead of blue. [Smile]

-

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurf321
Baby Smurf
Member # 8318

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-10-2022 05:26 PM      Profile for Smurf321   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A very strange error is in "Clockwork's Powerplay". Nat and Sassette are playing smurfball, but Nat is talking in Snappy's voice, then Nat disappears while Snappy comes back
Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-10-2022 01:56 AM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm back with two more episode errors!
Both are from the 80's show.

In the episode "Smurfette", after Papa Smurfs brings Smurfette inside for the transformation. Brainy, who notices that everysmurf has left after he was talking, has his eyes placed on the wrong side for a split second.
 -

In the episode "Monster Smurfs", right at the beginning of the episode, when Smurfette was picking the props for her costume, for a split second, her mouth is on her arm.
 -

--------------------

Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 01:20 PM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, I gathered even more errors!

"Forget Me Smurfs"
Before Sickly to the snowy cliff, Brainy turned his head for a split second, and then turned back looking at the cliff. (If you don't get it, just watch the scene and look closely at Brainy)
 -

"Essence of Brainy"
When Brainy (with his essence being lost) claims that the sky that Painter has painted looked nice, Painter's bowtie is partly blue.
 -

"A Hug for Grouchy"
When Papa Smurf was telling everysmurf to hug eachother, one of the Smurfs' mouth is missing.
 -

"Queen Smurfette"
When the Smurf characters are going to hide again, Brainy is layered incorrectly.
 -

"Papa's Worry Warts"
When Painter came to Papa Smurf about Brainy criticizing his painting, his hat is a normal Smurf hat.
 -

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  Previous Page   < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.