Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page Next Page
Role Play Forum » Roleplay: From One Inventor to Another (Page 2)
Author Topic: Roleplay: From One Inventor to Another
Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2023 04:41 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs: Yes, Papa Smurf...

Handy: Thanks, Papa Smurf, I couldn't work in these conditions.

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

SmurfyCrow
inky_smurf
Member # 8357

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2023 05:47 PM      Profile for SmurfyCrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Breathing a sigh, he turns back to his workbench and continues to look over his blueprint, but to no avail. His thoughts raced around in his head. He was exhausted in every sense of the world. Without even thinking about it, he folded his arms on the desk and rested his head on them as he stared off into space.

--------------------
Spooky and smurfy! <3

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 03:24 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*just a few moments later, Feathers arrives with a letter*

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

SmurfyCrow
inky_smurf
Member # 8357

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 06:37 AM      Profile for SmurfyCrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy, raising his head: oh, hello friend. Thank you.
He takes the letter and opens it, breaking the wax seal and unfolding the thin piece of paper inside. He reads the letter carefully.

--------------------
Spooky and smurfy! <3

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 06:52 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*the letter is from Edmund*

"Handy, dear friend, it appears we have less time than we thought. I hope the weather machine is turning out splendidly, but please hurry"

Your good friend,

Edmund

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

SmurfyCrow
inky_smurf
Member # 8357

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 08:11 AM      Profile for SmurfyCrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The subsequent fear he felt ushered in vehement motivation. With this sudden burst of energy, he quickly wrote a letter in reply.

Edmund, my friend.

I’m very sorry to hear that. I am smurfing on your machine at this very moment and I will get it to you post haste.
Best of luck my friend.

Signed, Handy

After sealing the letter and sending his feathered friend off to deliver it, he begins his night long work on very important machine.

--------------------
Spooky and smurfy! <3

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 08:23 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*but early the next morning, the other Smurfs notice that Handy is still hard at work*

Clumsy: Gosh, whatcha smurfing on, Handy?

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 09:30 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette (concerned): Poor Handy! I only hope he won't smurf overworked like the time when he was in that horrible Nicholas' hands!

Hefty (suspicious): Do you think there’s somesmurf else forcing him to work so hard, Smurfette?

Smurfette: I really don't know, Hefty... But if so, I'm smurfsure this person wouldn’t be Edmund, for example!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 09:31 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Handy suddenly comes to the door*

Handy: Can you Smurfs keep it down? I can't focus!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 09:46 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette (patient): All right, Handy... but the matter is that we're all concerned about, for it seems you've been smurfing too hard lately!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 09:53 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: It’s not any of your business, Smurfette!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

SmurfyCrow
inky_smurf
Member # 8357

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 09:54 AM      Profile for SmurfyCrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy didn't look up from his work, for he was too busy screwing in a bolt. Clumsy quickly noticed the dark circles that had formed under Handy's eyes.

Handy: weather machine. very important. need to complete. now!

--------------------
Spooky and smurfy! <3

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 10:15 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette (indignant): You've never been rude to me before, Handy! But if that’s how you want it, then so be it! Stay there with your wonderful projects, smurf until you collapse, because I simply DON'T CARE!

(She leaves the place with her head held high, under the Smurfs' startled views.)

Hefty (closing his fists and addressing Handy angrily): You know you'd deserve a big smurf in your nose, don't you?

Handy: Save your punch for other occasion, Mr. Muscles! I had already made clear that I don't want to be bothered, and THAT'S THAT!!

(He slams the workshop door in everysmurf's face and returns to his workbench.)

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 10:33 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf (appearing with nothing less than Edmund himself): What's smurfing here, my Smurfs? You all aren't quarrelling again, right?

Hefty (surprised): Edmund?!

Dreamy: Smurfy to see you here!

Greedy: You can be smurfsure.

Edmund: Good morning, my friends! I arrived here in order to see Handy, for I got quite worried after I got his last letter.

Clumsy (with eyes wide open): Huh, indeed, Edmund?

Edmund: Yes, Clumsy. I got afraid he would get rather exhaust over hard work, so I came to work with him.

Brainy (enthusiastic): Brilliant, Edmund! After all, Papa Smurf always says that two heads smurf better than one. But, where are you staying?

Edmund: At my former boss' house in the forest. So, Handy and I might work together there calmly.

Papa Smurf: Good! Just wait here, Edmund, I'll warn Handy that you smurfed here.

(Papa Smurf knocks at his door, receiving a harsh reply: SMURF AWAY!!)

Papa Smurf (between startled and upset): Well now!

Edmund (approaching): Let me try, Papa Smurf. (He kneels down before Handy's workshop and knocks at the door gently): Please, Handy, open the door; it’s me, Edmund.

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 12:22 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Handy comes to the door*

Handy: What is it?

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 12:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Edmund: Handy, I'm here!

Handy (happy at once): Edmund!!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 12:25 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Edmund: How are you, my friend?

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 02:26 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy (a bit constrained): Er... I'm fine, thanks! And how did you smurf to our village?

(Still upset, Hefty tries to contest Handy; but Papa makes him a discreet gesture, asking him to keep quiet.)

Edmund (smiling): I came thanks to Papa Smurf's magic. He had sent me a brief message through your friend the stork, explaining everything about you and asking me to come and get ready in half an hour. Since I was worried over you, I found his suggestion excellent; so I took all my tools, blueprints and other things. When time came, I felt a mist around me and after it disappeared I was standing just before the Smurf village entrance!

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 02:37 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: Gee, uh, you didn't have to, I have it all under control.

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 04:03 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty (sarcastic): Oh, yes! Indeed! We all heard that "control" of yours when you shouted "SMURF AWAY!!" after Papa Smurf knocked at your door.

Papa Smurf (in a low voice): Hefty...

Handy (blushing and staring at the Smurf leader): Oh... Then... then it was you, Papa Smurf?...

Papa Smurf: Yes, but it doesn't matter now.

Brainy: How come, Papa Smurf? Hefty is right! Handy has been rather nervous lately!

Poet: That's right, he was impolite even to Smurfette!

Dreamy: Shame on you, Handy!

Grouchy: I HATE shame!

(The inventive Smurf remains silent, embarrassed.)

Edmund (shaking his head, thoughtfully): Well, Handy, all of this means that I really had to come. Haven't you still seen how are you looking now, with those dark circles around your eyes?

Handy: Oh...

Edmund: But I'll guarantee this problem with you won't happen again, my little friend.

Handy (sighing): What do you suggest me to do?

Edmund: First, have a good rest; and then, come meet me in the house in the forest that belonged to... well, you-know-who. We shall work together there!

Handy (smiling brightly): Smurfy!

(After resting, Handy starts to pack his things.)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2023 04:04 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Handy then climbs onto Feathers with his tools and supplies*

Handy: I'll be back soon, everysmurf!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2023 05:16 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(And so, once in the workshop, the two inventors get to work.)

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2023 06:01 PM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Edmund: Show me what you have so far, Handy.

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2023 07:02 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy (showing him the improved project): Here we are, Edmund: in my opinion the weather machine shall smurf better this way.

--------------------

Krisalyn Baptista
Blue Buddy
Member # 6530

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2023 09:00 AM      Profile for Krisalyn Baptista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Edmund: This is perfect, you've done well, my friend!

--------------------
Krisalyn B.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.