Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10    Next Page
Role Play Forum » The Smurfs and the Great Mission to Rescue Papa Smurf (Page 1)
Author Topic: The Smurfs and the Great Mission to Rescue Papa Smurf
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-01-2022 01:28 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Summary: Hefty Smurf has to save Papa Smurf after a whole week has gone and no word from Hefty's portable crystal transmitter in his pocket. The village leader said he has to run a few errands and search for different kinds of roots, herbs and plants. But the downside is he was smurfnapped by a tribe of new characters in the middle of it all. It's up to him to go on a long journey to rescue Papa Smurf from danger, along with Brainy, Clumsy, Handy, Jokey, Greedy, Harmony, Vanity, Grouchy, Lazy, Dreamy, Poet, Painter, Scaredy, Sloppy, Tracker and Smurfette. Set in Season 2 of the 1981 cartoon show universe.

Rules:

#1 Keep the story family-friendly, as in the 1980s show.

#2 No posts at random. Make sure they connect to the story.

#3 This is set during Season 2, so role players are restricted to the characters from the first and second seasons of the 1980s show.

#4 Have fun!

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2022 05:04 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(One day, Papa Smurf decides to go on a dangerous journey to find some ingredients in the strangest places. He rides on Feathers for safe travel, with some of his little Smurfs helping him get ready.)

Papa Smurf: Farewell, my little Smurfs. I'll be back in a week with the new ingredients.

Brainy Smurf: (enters with the list) Can I come too, Papa Smurf?

Papa Smurf: (snatches the list from Brainy and puts it in his satchel) I don't think so, Brainy. You stay here with the others. In the meantime, I need you to be on your best behavior while I'm away.

Smurfette: Oh, dear. I hope you don't get hurt on the way, Papa Smurf.

Papa Smurf: Not to worry, Smurfette. Some village leaders can take care of themselves, including me. Bye, now!

(Papa Smurf departs on Feathers flying away to this dangerous journey of finding new ingredients. As the Smurfs bid farewell to their village leader, Clumsy is forlorn.)

Clumsy Smurf: Uh, gosh, I'm sure gonna miss Papa Smurf.

Hefty Smurf: Don't worry too much, Clumsy. Papa Smurf said he'll be back in about a week.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 12:21 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Farmer Smurf: I hope Sloppy doesn't do the cooking again. The last time he made gruel, it didn't go so well.

Vanity Smurf: Yeah, and a few of us undeniably smurfed the pot on his head in anger.

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 12:47 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Harmony: hey Handy! Could you smurf me a hand? I'd like to smurf a new form of music!

--------------------
Being so beautiful is, almost a sin

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 12:52 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: And what would that be?

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 04:48 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Harmony: I need a something to amplify what I sing! Call me Heavy Metal Smurf!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 05:56 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: You can smurf it in the new suggestion box I installed! Just write down a suggestion and smurf it into the box. (walks back to his house) In the meantime, I have to smurf some inventions Papa Smurf ordered me to do in case of a blizzard.

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 06:10 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Harmony: sweet! I'll talk to others and see if they wanna join my new band!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2022 06:27 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy Smurf: That Harmony Smurf will make everyone tone deaf, if he leads a band! If you ask me, I think we should look for a better Smurf for the job! Someone whose far more of an expert than him!

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 12:12 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Harmony punts Brainy to the other side of the village

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 12:38 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy Smurf: Someone other than me...

(Cut to Poet working on a poem for Papa Smurf's return. Harmony Smurf is out searching for someone to write lyrics for his band, until his eye was caught on Poet.)

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 04:48 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Harmony: perfect timing Poet! Just as I'm smurfing for someone to smurf lyrics for my band! Can you smurf something thrilling?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 05:01 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Poet: Can't right now, Harmony. I'm smurfing a poem on "An Ode to the Return of Papa Smurf".

Harmony: Well, can you help me after you're done?

Poet: Well, I suppose I could... After my lunch break.

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 05:17 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: looks like Papa Smurf is about to depart for his journey! We'd better smurf him a goodbye before he leaves!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 05:26 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dreamy: (to Brainy) He already left on his journey, remember?

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 05:27 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: oh smurf me!
Brainy runs after Papa to try to say goodbye, but it's too late, he already left

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 05:48 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: He really has left.

Hefty: (to Brainy) You should've stayed here longer while Papa Smurf was getting ready to go. And where were you, while we were smurfing him a farewell?

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 05:51 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: I was trying to help Harmony with his band!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 06:01 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: By telling him he needs a better leader for his band?!

Brainy: I just think it would be better if some other Smurf would be the leader than him. Other than me, of course.

Hefty: You know, I'm starting to doubt everything you smurf on this "heavy metal" gig. (walks away) I'll smurf you later for lunch.

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2022 06:33 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedy: whachy'all want for lunch?
Hefty: protein shakes bro!
Grouchy: I hate protein shakes! They're smurfing (f-bomb) disgusting!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2022 02:57 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(A week later, Smurfette is worried about Papa Smurf's disappearance.)

Smurfette: (sad) Oh, dear. A whole week's smurfed and still no word.

Clumsy: Uh, gee, Smurfette. Maybe Papa's taking longer than we thought.

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2022 05:19 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: he might have smurfed into a few delays after all, I'd give it a couple more days

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2022 05:41 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dreamy: Yeah. It's not like he'll be away forever.

Smurfette: Oh, I hope so. Without Papa Smurf, we're helpless.

--------------------

Minako Sailor Venus
Smurfling
Member # 8406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2022 06:24 PM      Profile for Minako Sailor Venus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
3 more days pass, Papa is nowhere to be found...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2022 06:45 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: Well, I finished the inventions Papa Smurf told me to do.

Poet: And I finished writing my poem.

Handy: So, what's keeping him?

Brainy: We don't know. We've been waiting for 3 days.

Scaredy: What if something terrible happened to him?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10    Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.