Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Role Play Forum » Farmers day out (story)
Author Topic: Farmers day out (story)
Speedysmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 7720

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 10-26-2020 06:07 PM      Profile for Speedysmurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok this is a story thing

--------------------
With great power comes great smurf!

Posts: 135 | From: Verona, Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2020
Speedysmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 7720

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2020 06:09 PM      Profile for Speedysmurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
One day, farmer smurf was taking a stroll in smurf village, when he heard somebody yell “HELP!” Farmer smurf rushed to where the scream came from, and harmony smurf was trapped under a rock.

--------------------

Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Speedysmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 7720

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-27-2020 09:56 AM      Profile for Speedysmurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
“How did that rock get on you?!” Farmer asked. Harmony smurf said that it fell from the sky, and at first it was burning hot. Farmer pulled harmony out, and looked around for anything it could have come from. In the distance, a volcano was erupting. “Papa smurf! The volcano we used for Astro smurf is erupting!” He told him as he rushed over

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-27-2020 01:39 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Great Smurfness!" Papa Smurf shouted in shock. "We must evacuate the village immediately!"

"WHAT?!" Brainy Smurf yelled. "But all of my Quotations books will be ruined!"

"And I gotta smurf the dam with Hefty and the others today." said Bashful Smurf, looking rather shy.

"And what about my flowerbed?" Smurfette asked.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-28-2020 06:16 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf pondered for a moment, then said, "Fine. Gather all your essentials, then evacuate the village."

--------------------

Speedysmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 7720

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2020 12:49 PM      Profile for Speedysmurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
“Papa Smurf, where will we go? I don’t think that we can stay in the forest, because of gargamel!” Timid smurf wondered. “Hmm...farmer smurf, your the one who smurfed the volcano erupting, and you probably know the surrounding area better then anyone, what with you being a farmer. I want you to sm-” papa smurf was interrupted by Astro smurf. “What volcano? I want some explanation here.” Papa smurf frowned. “I want you to smurf a place for us to stay while the volcano erupts, and I’ll tell all the smurfs to come to the old tower” he ordered. “Fine.”

--------------------

Speedysmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 7720

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2020 12:58 PM      Profile for Speedysmurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A few days later, they were camping at the tower, and the volcano was STILL erupting! “Farmer smurf, we need you now. One hit from a rock and this tower will smurf.” Papa smurf said. “Yes, and papa smurf is always right, because he’s papa smur-” hefty smurf whacked brainy smurf with a hammer. “Papa smurf! He hit me with a smurf!” Brainy said, wounded. “Here’s a gift to make you feel better!” Jokey smurf giggled and handed him a gift. “For me? What is it?” Brainy asked. “A surprise!” Brainy smurf opened it, and it went BOOM!” I’m going to tell papa smurf that you-” there was another boom, and a rock landed in front of the tower, blocking any entrance from the front

--------------------

Speedysmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 7720

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2020 01:02 PM      Profile for Speedysmurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
“Me, I don’t like “there was another boom, and a rock landed in front of the tower, blocking any entrance from the front!” Grouchy smurf said. “Sorry, grouchy smurf. Just doing my job.” I, narrator smurf said.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2020 01:15 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"I'm scared!" Bashful frightfully exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Bashful. We'll protect you." Smurfette said.

"Uh, yup! We always do!" Clumsy said, excitedly.

"Smurfs, look! It's headed straight for King Gerard's castle!" Tracker said. The lava is headed for King Gerard's castle.

Grouchy is rocking Baby Smurf to calm down, who has a pacifier in his mouth. "I HATE lava heading straight for King Gerard's castle!"

"You said it, Grouchy!" Snappy Smurfling said. "King Gerard and Clockwork's lives are at stake!"

--------------------

Speedysmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 7720

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2020 11:50 AM      Profile for Speedysmurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(FYI I read the papercutz smurf books because that’s the only ones they have on my reading app, and I haven’t seen much of the tv show so I don’t know who king Gerard or clockwork is)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2020 05:03 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Okay, then. Scratch that.)

--------------------

Speedysmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 7720

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-03-2020 08:06 AM      Profile for Speedysmurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Kk)

--------------------

Speedysmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 7720

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-04-2020 08:51 AM      Profile for Speedysmurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(I’m stumped on what happens next!)

--------------------

Book writer smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 7778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-08-2020 10:01 AM      Profile for Book writer smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Hmm speedy, it’s hard to write things like this. Well, at least I find it hard) [Wink]

--------------------
Hey my first book is on my homepage FYI it’s not finished!

Posts: 14 | From: Verona, Wisconsin | Registered: Dec 2020
Speedysmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 7720

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2021 08:28 PM      Profile for Speedysmurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Yeah, I..am done with this story. I’m just stumped. And where is book writer? I haven’t seen him in a while. And I was removed from his book!)

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2021 10:09 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Speedysmurf:
(FYI I read the papercutz smurf books because that’s the only ones they have on my reading app, and I haven’t seen much of the tv show so I don’t know who king Gerard or clockwork is)

If I'm not wrong, both Clockwork and King Gerard were original Smurf cartoon characters, being incorporated in some books and games later. I think you can find more info searching on Google:
Smurfs Wiki - Clockwork Smurf (real)

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.