Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Help identifying this smurf collection
Author Topic: Help identifying this smurf collection
gyouko
Baby Smurf
Member # 8807

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted 10-23-2023 12:37 PM      Profile for gyouko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello! I have no idea where this smurf came from and I'm trying to track down the collection that it's from as I'd like to get the other ones from the same collection.

I looked through the guides and googled but haven't been able to find anything that looks like it. But there were a lot so I may have missed it. As you can see, it looks kind of different (more human-like?) from all the other figures I've seen so I wonder if it's even a legit smurf to begin with?

The bottom of the figure says "SMURFS &(c) Peyo 2011 PD 05201101" but I haven't been able to find anything with that either. There are no other markings on it.

Any help would be so appreciated!!

-
 -

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-23-2023 06:51 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
These pieces were made by WizKids in 2011. They are limited edition painted Smurf figurines. What's unique about the WizKids Smurf figures is that they have the black circle base with the white arrows.

The arrow configuration is unique to the character. For example, Papa Smurf has eight arrows coming out from the center.

You can collect these figures two ways:

1) Get them from the boardgame "No Smurf Left Behind".

2) Get the Smurf gaming figures from The Smurfs Tag-Athon collection (sometimes called booster packs).

You can take a look at them here

The different WizKids figures include:

Brainy Smurf
Clumsy Smurf
Papa Smurf
Grouchy Smurf
Gutsy Smurf
Smurfette
Gargamel
Vanity Smurf
Baker Smurf

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-23-2023 07:00 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
WizKids Smurfs Boardgame
No Smurf Left behind

-
The Smurfs Tag-Athon

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-23-2023 07:06 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

-

-

Here are some photos of the figures without the bases.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-23-2023 07:14 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Baker Smurf white arrows are the opposite of the Brainy Smurf.

Take a look at some of the other arrow configurations...

-
Unique Arrows for Each Smurf

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.