Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Smurf Forum » Help Center
Author Topic: Help Center
Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted 02-20-2023 04:16 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello Smurfs!

Sarsaparilla Smurf helpfully came up with the idea of a Help Center.

New members can go here and ask their questions where other members can answer them.

Thanks for the smurfy suggestion Sarsaparilla Smurf!

[Smile]

--------------------
It's EASY to share photos, videos & more at BlueBuddies - here's how to do it!

Brainy'sGirl
Smurfling
Member # 7967

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2023 11:55 PM      Profile for Brainy'sGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey I have a question> Does Brainy Smurf swear or cuss? I just want to know for a fan fiction that I'm going to write.
Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2023 10:24 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't think Brainy ever cussed on the cartoon. But the comics have some pretend cussing I think?

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-12-2023 01:37 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The comics have Symbol Swearing, but the most anyone does in the cartoons is just grumble.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Brainy'sGirl
Smurfling
Member # 7967

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2023 08:37 PM      Profile for Brainy'sGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Another question does anyone know where I can find smurfette/brainy stories at? Please let me know thanks.
Moses
Baby Smurf
Member # 8709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2023 08:26 PM      Profile for Moses  Moses's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Not sure if this is the right spot to post. I have been introducing my son to the cartoons I grew up on... smurfs was a hit so he found the new Netflix one and they quickly fell in love. So I went on the search for toys as I am collector. I just came home with a small box filled with old school smurfs. I am overwhelmed. I have a few questions...
First best way to clean them with out doing damage... should I just soak in sappy water ?
Second best way to find the values as I wasn't sure how the guide is organized... seems like mostly by year but then I tested it and couldn't find bricklayer (my random pick)...
Third some of these guys I frankly don't know who they are and other bot sure how to identify the variant... it's a large collection do I need to Google lens each one?
Fourth... what about the accesories... I have some obvious stuff like mushroom.houses and a well but some other stuff don't know what they are...
Last I want to give my boys some to play with but as a toy collector I want to make sure (as they are rough on toys) I give them more common stuff... is just value will tell me that or some characters considered more desirable than others? I mean in some hobbies obscure one off characters are desirable others a main character but a specific variation makes it more deisrable.

--------------------
Gil

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.