Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Smurf Forum » Pirate Smurf
Author Topic: Pirate Smurf
hemble
Smurfling
Member # 6928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2022 11:22 PM      Profile for hemble  hemble's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi All,

Pirate Smurf.

Recipe.

Smurf/house/items - the smurf is Grumpy form Jakks Pacific and I added the eye patch and belt using pleather and the buckle is from a 1:12 rifle.

The mushroom house is from Scheilch and I removed the back so you can add the figure and see inside better and the table and chairs on the bottom floor and top floor are made from balsa wood and the dock/flag pole are also balsa wood and the flag I did using PSP.

The items like ships/barrel/bottles/weapons/candles/lantern/ship wheel and shells are all 3D printed

Base - is high density foam and the sand is a mix of spakfilla and dirt and once applied to the base I sprinkled fine sand over it. The low tide water was done using clear resin and the palm tree was done using a thick piece of dowel and then I wrapped string around it and the palms are just cheap ferns I got from the two dollar shop.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-04-2022 07:49 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy nice to see you here again,Hemble!
Grouchy fits perfectly as a pirate Smurf,
and the house details and things such as the chest, cutlass, beer mug as well as the little ship in the barrel full of water look incredible. Perfect job also with the dock and raggy Jolly Roger Smurf!
Thanks much for sharing once more! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

hemble
Smurfling
Member # 6928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2022 11:14 PM      Profile for hemble  hemble's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Squeaky Smurf,

Thanks so much for the kind words and it's great to be back doing Smurf Diorama's as it's a great change from doing Military and Sci-fi diorama's.

Ron

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2022 05:29 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wonder if you can do something like Tapper's Tavern from my EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf series?

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

hemble
Smurfling
Member # 6928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2022 01:58 PM      Profile for hemble  hemble's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi VicGeorge2010,

I saw the character and I can do him but I can't find pics of the tavern? if you have pics I can let you know if I can make it.

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2022 12:12 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hemble that is super the best!!! The boat in the barrel I love!!

And the candle! Great work.

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Brainy'sGirl
Smurfling
Member # 7967

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2022 05:06 PM      Profile for Brainy'sGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
awesome!
hemble
Smurfling
Member # 6928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2022 01:02 AM      Profile for hemble  hemble's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Smurfy1For2:
Hemble that is super the best!!! The boat in the barrel I love!!

And the candle! Great work.

Thanks so much.
hemble
Smurfling
Member # 6928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2022 01:03 AM      Profile for hemble  hemble's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Brainy'sGirl:
awesome!

Thanks heaps
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.