Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Smurf Forum » The Smurfs &Talking Parrots: Legend of the Lost Smurf (fanfic in-story)
Author Topic: The Smurfs &Talking Parrots: Legend of the Lost Smurf (fanfic in-story)
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-23-2022 12:57 PM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
For these who don't know - I started writing this fanfiction here: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/4252.html
After these events, humans and smurfs started creating different hypotheses how it is possible that the smurfs had already been in the comic books and in the cartoon not knowing about their existence. It's just one of such hypotheses, created by Tracker:

A long long time ago, when some of us weren’t born yet or we were in the unknown location waiting for the full moon to be smurfed by the stork to the Smurfs’ Village; others had already been there being cared for by Papa Smurf as babies. One night there was the full moon and the stork was supposed to smurf another baby to our village... but this night was so stormy. The stork was trying so hard to smurf the baby home safely... but the baby smurf slipped out and fell somewhere in the forest.
After it stopped raining, the stork was looking for the baby but she didn’t find him. Finally she realized he couldn’t survive smurfing from so great high. Papa Smurf didn’t even know that another baby smurf was supposed to be smurfed that night. The stork decided to not inform him about this accident to not worry him. She was very upset how it could smurf.
In fact the baby wasn’t gone. He fell on some tree branches crying. Then he was noticed by a squirrel family, which decided to adopt him. As you know, we, smurfs, grow up much slower than other creatures, so the baby smurf was being smurfed between the squirrels many times – after baby squirrels grew up, they started taking care of the smurf.
In this way the ‘Lost Smurf’ was growing up not even knowing who he was. Until one day, when he spotted few smurflings talking. The ‘Lost Smurf’ noticed something similar in them – he realized it must be his species. He decided to go behind them and in this way he saw the Smurfs’ Village. He was very curious of their life and was observing them almost everyday. But he was afraid of them and didn’t want to be seen by any smurf.
Next years passed and nobody have ever seen the ‘Lost Smurf’. Thanks to the observations, he started understanding Smurf language but wasn’t able to talk.
One day the ‘Lost Smurf’ was spotted by Gargamel. The evil wizard caught him. The smurf bit his finger and escaped to the nearby cave – he wasn’t able to read, so didn’t know it was the Forbidden Way. Gargamel was looking for him for a long time, so the smurf went deeper to see what’s there inside. He was going carelessly looking around not spotting the abyss before him. He stepped on the edge and after spotting the danger he started loosing his balance and then the edge cracked making him fall down.
In this way he smurfed to the second world. He was caught by a group of Belgians and was imported to Belgium. Humans were very curious what kind of creature he was. After realizing he is able to repeat the squirrel talk, they started trying to teach him talking in their language.
Finally the ‘Lost Smurf’ started talking and the humans named him as Wild Smurf. He was talking a lot about our life. Finally he met a human known as Peyo, who was inspired by him and decided to create a comic book called as ‘The Smurfs and the Magic Flute’.

~ Tracker Smurf

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-20-2022 09:47 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now the fanfiction is here:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/38500612/chapters/96225163

(The posted here in-story is just a part of it)

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-06-2022 01:35 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rozalka:
Now the fanfiction is here:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/38500612/chapters/96225163

(The posted here in-story is just a part of it)

I've already finished it. I think my first fanfic was better

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.