Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Smurf Forum » Help us out with our smurf magazine
Author Topic: Help us out with our smurf magazine
Artsmurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 8201

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted 01-18-2022 02:34 AM      Profile for Artsmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi smurf fans! [Enamored Smurf]

We're making a small magazine as an artproject about smurfs and I'd love to have some insight from smurf fans.

We'd love to ask you the following questions:

-How did your love for the smurfs begin?
-Are you more into the series, collecting figures, or the comics, something else?
-If you were a smurf which smurf would you be and why?
-What is your favorite episode?
-Where are you from, which country?

If u'd like to help us out some more and just have a conversation with us in dm we'd love to know more about the smurfs and its community! [King Smurf]

Kind regards,

Mika and Marley

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 01-18-2022 10:51 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
At first, welcome to Bluebuddies, Mika and Marley!

It's curious: in 1975, a Brazilian publishing company launched the Smurfs comics here under the name "Strunfs" (similar to their original one, "Schtroumpfs"); unfortunately it didn't last very long. Only seven years later when HB's Smurf cartoons were released in Brazilian TV they got better known and became such a fad! It was in this time that really I got to know all of them - and being taken too! - I had a Smurf T-shirt and gave "The Smurfs All-Star Show" record to my nephews, and whenever I could I acquired their comics and figurines! And I also began to draw Smurfs. Since then, these little blue ones have been part of my preferences. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2022 12:29 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-How did your love for the smurfs begin?

My love for them started in 1982, hearing about the then-upcoming Smurfs games for the Atari 2600 and ColecoVision. I gave the Hanna-Barbera cartoon series a try, and I got hooked from that point on.

-Are you more into the series, collecting figures, or the comics, something else?

I'm into collecting the comic books, video games, and any video presentations of the characters (like the Hanna-Barbera cartoon series, the Sony film series, and the current CGI cartoon series).

Papa Smurf, because of the beard and his outfit.

From the Hanna-Barbera cartoon series: I like "The Astro Smurf", "The Purple Smurfs", and "Lure Of The Orb".

Westfield, MA, USA.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

MataNui
Smurfling
Member # 8195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2022 02:31 AM      Profile for MataNui   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-How did your love for the Smurfs begin?

I don't remember what time I started loving Smurfs, but I remember playing Smurfs Village and other Smurfs mobile games when I was young. I just also saw the trailer of Smurfs: The Lost Village on my television at my relatives' home. I'm just returned to the Smurfs in 2021 and watched comics, the 1980s Hanna-Barbera and the 2021 CGI cartoon.

I'm more into the Smurfs comic series, though I also care about both Hanna-Barbera and CGI cartoon series.

I would be Brainy Smurf, because I'm wearing a glass, and he also wear it.

My favorite 1981 cartoon episode were only two: "Paradise Smurfed" and "The Stuffs Dream Are Smurfed Of". Though I find those episodes entertaining, but the latter episode was really funny with the Giant Smurfs part, and the ending where a Giant Smurf chases Gargamel off.

I'm from Malaysia. I speak and understand Chinese, English and a bit of Malay, though recently I also understand a bit of German.

That's all I told you.

Artsmurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 8201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2022 10:51 AM      Profile for Artsmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ohh thank you everyone who already has replied!

It's so cool to see that everyone is from different parts of the world. We are from the Netherlands ourselves and grew up with the smurf cartoons on TV. But only now realized there is a whole fan community and people collecting smurf related things. Its so cool to read about and discover this.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2022 03:10 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Continuing:

About being a certain Smurf, well... I'm not very sure. In fact, I feel I've got much of Brainy, Grouchy and Painter. [Roll Eyes]

My favorite episodes:

The Magic Egg
The Astrosmurf
King Smurf
Smurf Colored-Glasses" - chiefly due to the scene when Smurfette, wearing the glasses Handy had given her, falls for "handsome" Gargy. I love it!
The Smurfette
Jokey's Medicine
Bewitched, Bothered and Besmurfed
Soup a La Smurf
Smurfette's Dancing Shoes
Smurphony in C
The Hundredth Smurf
Paradise Smurfed
The Magical Meanie
All That Glitters Isn't Smurf
Romeo and Smurfette
The Fake Smurf
The Smurf's Apprentice
The Smurfs and The Money-Tree
Vanity Fare
The Fountain of Smurf
The Magnifying Mixture
Dreamy's Nightmare
Gargamel the Generous
The Purple Smurfs

This to mean the ones from Season 1. From the Season 2: The Smurf Who Couldn't Say No.

Smurfy pleased to help, greetings from Brazil! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Artsmurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 8201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-20-2022 03:09 AM      Profile for Artsmurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 - We're currently busy designing the inside of our magazine.

What would you like to see in the magazine? We're making it for and about the smurf community after all.

MataNui
Smurfling
Member # 8195

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted 01-20-2022 06:07 AM      Profile for MataNui   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Artsmurf:
 - We're currently busy designing the inside of our magazine.

What would you like to see in the magazine? We're making it for and about the smurf community after all.

Maybe a small (Smurfs-related) fanfiction in the magazine is okay. That's just my suggestion. I watched Malaysian Chinese comic books such of Durian D-Class and Gemeilia which have small plot in texts (like novels) and I got an idea to suggest this. And it's only four pages for a fanfic to be featured on the magazine.
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.