Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Smurf Forum » 3CorpUnLimited , A smurf story.
Author Topic: 3CorpUnLimited , A smurf story.
Blaq
Smurfling
Member # 7955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-26-2021 03:55 AM      Profile for Blaq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Hello! Welcome To 3Corp, A magical Place investing in the future of mankind, creating new inventions to help your daily Life. Invest in the future today!"

"Pff, Invest in the future? Lies. They're hiding something, I know it. They're telling us less than they know..."

Follow Dani, a normal person. Normal Life, discover a ancient blue creature near a forest, as it turns out: they're important. The Things, have something we need, we're going under, dying. We need them, now...
Will Dani be successful in serving justice and salvage the last pieces of the world? Find out soon...

Hi, I am back. Cool yeah, This story will have some returning characters from my previous story Discovery. The smurfs in this story behave like they did before ex. Age like humans, create children uhm... Normally, there will be big smurf town/city thingies, although they'll have some form of magic, or the story would be boring. The story will be following Dani, normal Person, may exist in several universes who knows, who is more important than they realize. The story will be told in third, second and first person (ex. From Dani, 'Over' Dani, etc.) The story may not be as straightforward as it'll look, good luck puzzling.. I will start soon. See you then.

Blaq
Smurfling
Member # 7955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-26-2021 11:50 AM      Profile for Blaq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
3CorpULTD
Subject 3021R

"Dani, Dani... Wake up... WAKE UP!" , "W-What..? Huh.. Who?" Someone is looking at me, I don't know who, It's small, human, what is it? Tunnelvision... Too blurry. I'm on my bed, hearing ... is muffled... I can't talk, too weak.
"Dani, DANI! What's wrong? Get the heck up!" who's watching me... Who is that...? He's , blue ... tiny... White pants... White hat ... Long sleeved hoodie... Also white.... who is that?
"C'mon, Are you dead? Stop joking! Get up! I see your eyes are open!" The tiny blue man shouts, I think this is where I die...

I gasp loudly, getting up: "AGH, WHAT ARE YOU?" Is the only thing I get out before falling back to my pillow, looking exhausted.
"Huh? Ugh... What's up dani? What's wrong? It's me... Loff..? Your smurf buddy? Roommate?" The thing gasps and sits down and looks down, looking sad. I don't think he'll kill me, or else it would've done already. He knows me, but I dont know who he is...

"No... No, who are you.. Loff? What are Smurfs? Who are you? How do you know m-me..?" Is what I blurt out, I can't control what I say...

"Uh, What the heck? WHAT THE HECK? Don't you remember me!? It's me L-Loff? The smurf you met near the forest? Smurfs are magical creatures by the forest, you took me in, what is wrong with you right now? Did you not sleep well?" He said.. He explained some more... I couldn't listen.. too woozy.

I got up and brushed my teeth ... I black out...

I woke up in some sort lab environment... I couldn't move, I moved by myself.. couldn't talk... Talked by myself, 0 control..
"You are an Opportunity 3021R, Let us run some tests and you'll be good to go for Phase 1 , you will then extract the S01's Energy and we WILL end everything..." The Woman said. "Yes Ma'am!" I blurted , I couldn't control what I said, I stood there , straight , like a soldier, only thing I could move was my Eyes. The woman left and I heard her say in the background: " Dr Lytun , we're almost ready, Dani will be good to go soon, He's in peak condition, it's now or never." , I couldn't react, everything looked like it was fading in and out of existence , My body went to a near mirror in my glass incasement in this white laboratory. When I got there, what the heck... A woman? She looked exactly like me... I could only move my eyes, she touched the mirror. I couldn't. I sat down, with my back to the wall , I still was out of control. My heartrate got faster, I saw double, colors filled the room, it was euphoric , amazing, fearful, It was a mix of happiness and fading away , horrible. I slowly faded away. Was I done for? Confusion, I see a Lab, A blue person.

"HUGH" I faded back into reality, what happened just now? ... I was on the floor, with the blue person holding my hand, sobbing. My head was bleeding, I hit myself while passing out, it wasn't fatal. A Loff or whatever he was looked at me with big eyes and said something, I couldn't listen properly. So I blacked out again, this is bad...

Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Mira - Milky Way Queen
Smurfling
Member # 7986

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-28-2021 04:19 AM      Profile for Mira - Milky Way Queen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice suspence at the end. Can't wait to see what happens next.

--------------------
Kratcy is best boy UwU

My Husbendo: https://contest-for-millions-of-thousands.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%98_%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9

Blaq
Smurfling
Member # 7955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-04-2021 11:12 AM      Profile for Blaq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Heyo, School is super annoying right now + writing/thinking of the story adds up on that and piles up, so yeah Ill pause this story until I have Summer break in 2,5 weeks (22nd July) , see you then.
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.