Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page 
Smurf Forum » The Night of the Wizards: A Johan and Peewit Adventure (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Night of the Wizards: A Johan and Peewit Adventure
Daggdroppen
Baby Smurf
Member # 7557

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2020 01:12 PM      Profile for Daggdroppen  Daggdroppen's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you so very much for this translation. I loved this album. Will you translate other Johan and Peewit albums? I mean, Those after Peyos death?

Best regards / Mattias

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 05-30-2020 01:46 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're very welcome (and welcome to Bluebuddies by the way!). If you wish to read more Smurf (J&P too, in the page 6) adventures you can enter here. Have fun! [Happy Smurf]
At the moment I've been translating into English "The Smurfs and the Pilus" and I'll post it as soon as possible:

- [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2020 03:29 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
When you provide an English translation of the story, Squeaky. Don't forget to correct the grammar.

Just letting you know.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2020 03:59 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
By the way, some Johan and Peewit comics are somewhat hard to be found and to be posted on Bluebuddies - even the ones before Peyo's passing - hence the few adventures here. If I'm not wrong their last adventure - "The Rose of the Sands" - dates from 2001, but we've not found it so far. [Confused]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2020 04:17 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Grisham:
When you provide an English translation of the story, Squeaky. Don't forget to correct the grammar.

Just letting you know.

Did you find any mistake in this J&P adventure? If so, please let me know. Thanks a smurf since now.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2020 08:49 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, there are some things that don't make sense.

Such as the words, "go myself to Bald Mountain", when it should be, "I must go by myself to Bald Mountain".

You need to add more words or correct some to make it a complete sentence, otherwise the reader would be confused.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Daggdroppen
Baby Smurf
Member # 7557

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2020 05:02 AM      Profile for Daggdroppen  Daggdroppen's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanx for your answer Squeaky!

Here are all the French J&P scans:

https://m.vk.com/topic-154894262_39909445

It would be so Amazing to read those albums [Smile]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 05-31-2020 01:03 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a lot of smurfs, my friend! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Sandy Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 7820

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2021 08:09 AM      Profile for Sandy Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, thanks a smurf Daggdroppe . I’ve been finding “The Black Arrow” for a long time. Thanks again!

Sandy Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 7820

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2021 08:10 AM      Profile for Sandy Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sorry for the misspelled name, you know. The autocorrection makes it.
Sandy Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 7820

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2021 08:13 AM      Profile for Sandy Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Is there a way to read English version translated?

Have a smurfy day!

Sandy Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 7820

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-19-2021 09:45 AM      Profile for Sandy Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WOW!! Good translation job!! It’s a very great book and well translated! Thanks a smurf!
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  Previous Page   < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.