Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Read Smurf Comics!!! (Page 2)
Author Topic: Read Smurf Comics!!!
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-06-2013 07:30 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
There's "The Masked Smurf", which Papercutz has released in The Aerosmurf.

But is that the same story as The Masked PIE Smurfer? I just ordered the book on Amazon, so if no one else knows, I guess I'll find out when it's delivered.
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2013 10:56 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shaney Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
There's "The Masked Smurf", which Papercutz has released in The Aerosmurf.

But is that the same story as The Masked PIE Smurfer? I just ordered the book on Amazon, so if no one else knows, I guess I'll find out when it's delivered.

I guess no one else knew the answer or has the books. I received my order from Amazon today and got The Aerosmurf. "The Masked Smurf" story in this book IS in fact about The Masked Pie Smurfer that the episode is based off of. Finally able to read it in English and it's fantastic. These Papercutz books are smurfing awesome. Definitely pick these up if you can. All available on Amazon. I just got paperback rather than hardcover. Cheaper and takes up less space on the shelf and it's all you really need.
gangster smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 5107

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-09-2013 04:52 AM      Profile for gangster smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
many people don't like the smurfs. I like and love them.what about you?

--------------------
gangster

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2013 12:15 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Everysmurf here LOVES these little blue guys, Gangster Smurf! [Enamored Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Enamored Smurf]

* The Smurf Olympics . [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 12-16-2013 03:44 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
* The Smurfs Christmas. [Santa Smurf]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2013 04:18 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's a good comic smurf, I recommend, if you read the story and watch the cartoon realize a good difference in content. I bought my on Oct. 12 with "The Wild Smurf"! [Smurfette] [Wild Smurf]

----------------------------
Every day is a surprise [Happy Smurf] [Wink] [Smile] [Roll Eyes] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

avdang
Smurfling
Member # 5116

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-17-2013 01:54 AM      Profile for avdang   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3487.html

Smurfs Olympic. I also have Aerosmurfs, should I post it?

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 01-09-2014 03:17 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Aerosmurf. [Happy Smurf]

Also: The Masked Smurf and other Smurf stories.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2014 11:03 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
* A Kiss for Smurfette. [Smurfette]

--------------------

gangster smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 5107

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2014 07:53 AM      Profile for gangster smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
why does gargarnel hate the smurfs??!
did they beat him bite etc why is the question

--------------------
gangster

gangster smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 5107

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2014 07:55 AM      Profile for gangster smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------
gangster

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2014 10:44 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gangster smurf:

gangster smurf:

As far as I know, Gargamel hates the Smurfs because they are so relentlessly happy, cheerful and helpful to all creatures great and small... even to humans when they are in dire need. Gargy, on the other hand, is relentlessly angry, bitter, selfish, fails at everything he does, hates everybody and everything, and even resents his dear Mummy. [Gargamel]

The TV series, and probably even the next Smurfs movie scheduled to come out in 2016, explains that as a young Harry Potter-type student in wizards' school, Gargy first encountered the Smurfs in an attempt to capture them and use them in an alchemy spell to turn them into gold. The films and the official Smurfs website (smurf.com) have changed the story so that Gargy simply wants to suck the essence out them to not only create mounds of gold, but also rule the world.

Gargamel has been obsessed with the Smurfs ever since. Unable to capture them to turn them into gold, his hatred of them has grown into a vow to either eat them all up or destroy them altogether. "I'll get all of you Smurfs if it's the last thing I'll do!" is a familiar catchphrase of his.

Thankfully, Gargy is such a bumbling failure as a sorcerer and such a whining loser that it's virtually assured the last thing he'll do is actually breathe his last. The enduring appeal of the Smurf franchise has been the various ways Gargy has tried to capture the Smurfs and how they either end in hilarious disaster or are easily foiled by our little blue friends. Very much like the quixotic battle of Wile E. Coyote versus the Road Runner. You know Gargamel will never catch the Smurfs, but the fun part is seeing how he epic-fails this time around. [Smile]

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 08-09-2014 12:49 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think the main reason why Gargamel hates the Smurfs is because he never conformed to be defeated, after they saved a Smurf who had fallen in the sorcerer's trap. Since he always considered himself a great wizard, this was a tremendous blow to his pride. [Smile]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 09-06-2014 11:30 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Free Comic Book Day - Smurfs. [Smurfette]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 10-03-2014 12:03 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Otherwise, A Kiss for Smurfette. [Smurfette] [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------

Lucky Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 5370

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted 10-10-2014 12:31 PM      Profile for Lucky Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What is french or dutch name of kiss for smurfette story?

Thanks

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 10-12-2014 09:07 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, Lucky Smurf, I 'smoogled' (smurfed on Google) and found it in French: Un Baiser Pour la Schtroumpfette. [Smurfette]

--------------------

Lucky Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 5370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2014 08:30 AM      Profile for Lucky Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Squeaky Smurf [Smile]

--------------------
I smurf Smurfs

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2014 06:40 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Hundredth Smurf

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sweet Tooth Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 5518

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2015 04:40 PM      Profile for Sweet Tooth Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can you please add The Order Smurfs when it smurfs out please its the smurfiest smurf comic
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2015 06:41 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm working on "The Smurfs Of Order", and it will be published when I'm finished translating it.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Redneck Smurfette
Super Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2015 10:18 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HEY! YOU KNOW VICGEORGE, SINCE YOUR SO GOOD AT MAKING FAN ART AND CREATING STORIES OF EMPATH SMURF.....MABEY YOU COULD TRY TO MAKE A FEW COMIC STRIPES FOR US TO READ! [Wink] [Big Grin]
JUST A THOUGHT..... [Wink]

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Super Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2015 10:32 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, I agree with Sweet Tooth Smurf, if you could...can someone post The Order Smurfs when possible? I've been dying to read it once I heard of it! [Smile]

--------------------
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Super Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2015 10:34 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, I agree with Sweet Tooth Smurf, if you could...can someone post The Order Smurfs when possible? I've been dying to read it once I heard of it! [Smile]

--------------------

teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2015 02:23 PM      Profile for teenyette13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
im making a smurf comic series called, " smurfs: peyos legacy lives on" sad fact about peyo, he died on christmas eve of 1996. :sad: looks like little miss redneck hit refresh

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.