Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  152  153  154  155  156   Previous Page Next Page
Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 155)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 03-31-2022 03:07 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No kidding. And Jokey's got a cynical look by his turn. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2022 07:09 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love it Squeaky! Brainy looks so mischievous! I'd watch out if I were Jokey!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2022 12:41 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes indeed, Smurfy! And thanks too! [Wink]

--------------------

Nikki Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 8067

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2022 10:55 AM      Profile for Nikki Smurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Blooper Smurf:
Turning my sona into a Smurfette?!? No, you're not dreaming!

Meet Sketchette!
She was a mythical creature who can shapeshift. When her home was destroyed from a natural disaster, she tries to find a way to get a new home. She searched everything while disguising as any animal in the woods to find a home, but no matter how hard she is trying to find, she always fails. However, when she discovered The Smurf Village, she (while shapeshifted as a Smurfette) has given some strange impressions from the Smurfs at first, as being asked where she comes from. However, Sketchy doesn't want to know that she's a creature in disguise and lies that she doesn't know and got lost. Now, Sketchy (Now known as "Sketchette") is living a normal Smurf life and tries to hide anything that is related to her true self.

Funny you mention shapeshifters...I have a small group of shapeshifting smurfs myself, the only difference is that all of them openly transform and protect the village from dangers galore...

it's been a while since I've felt free to share things about my universe.

--------------------
Back and bluer than before
(This time with pet mice!)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2022 11:56 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy to see you here again, Nikki! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Nikki Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 8067

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2022 06:20 PM      Profile for Nikki Smurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The entire reason I've been gone so long is that we were in the process of preparing for and actually moving.
 -
sorry about that, guys.

In other news, smurf beans. I've been fleshing out some of the lesser-known characters who do have names, like Angel and Devil!
 -

These two just make me happy, I'm not going to lie.

--------------------

Sorcerer
Baby Smurf
Member # 8345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2022 10:46 AM      Profile for Sorcerer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Just finished with this the other day. I haven’t posted it to my other social media yet, so y’all’re the first to see this. [Wink] I’ll be cropping these for RP icons on my Tumblr multimuse. ❤️

--------------------
— Nothing but a G(argamel) thang! :gargamel::Azrael: | (Call me Cobalt btw. ♥)

Posts: 13 | From: Gargamel’s Hovel (read: Texas!) | Registered: Apr 2022
Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2022 11:43 PM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know I started to not be that active but you all have amazing pieces of art! [Big Grin]

--------------------
I'm a funny and friendly person who loves cartoons and comics, including The Smurfs series!
Currently working on an upcoming Smurfs story...

My Medias: https://www.deviantart.com/the-creative-sketchy
https://twitter.com/creativesketchy

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Blue Believer
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2022 02:42 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Those are awesome!!

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1280 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2022 10:32 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Today I updated my drawing of Nat - that's how he looks like at the end of my fanfic I'm writing:
 -

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)
My fanfiction: https://archiveofourown.org/series/2850991

Nikki Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 8067

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2022 07:51 PM      Profile for Nikki Smurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's hoping this works (And belongs here), quick little toss-together of some frames for an animation I'm working on (Starring one of my lil smurf kiddos)

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-12-2022 05:22 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

C'mon Snappy, smurf it to me!

[Smile] [Roll Eyes] [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Wink] [Gargamel] [Azrael] [Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2022 12:25 AM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Those are all smurfy artworks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
I'm a funny and friendly person who loves cartoons and comics, including The Smurfs series!

Blooper Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 8156

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2022 12:13 PM      Profile for Blooper Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Man, I haven't done any Smurf related art for a long time... but now... it's my time to shine!

So, today I made this Smurf custom design for someone on DeviantArt. That one being https://www.deviantart.com/uzkost .
And by custom design, I meant by making a fan character for that person.

Anyways, meet Plushie-Maker Smurf, or Plushy Smurf for short (not to be confused with my Smurf OC who is also named "Plushy").
As his name suggests, he is a plushie maker. He also carries a bunny plush with him. (I just think it's cute that way! [Big Grin] )
And like I said, he belongs to the DeviantArt user, uzkost!

Man, it feels so great to return for more Smurfy work! [Big Grin]

-

--------------------

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Blue Believer
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-22-2022 05:51 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aww, Blooper, you did amazing on that plushy maker Smurf! He's so CUTE 😍

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1280 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2022 08:41 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Recently I often have drawing crisis (I mean - I wanted to stop drawing, especially smurfs, somehow I was afraid of doing it) but I still sometimes do it and here's Tracker
 -

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Nikki Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 8067

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-06-2022 06:24 AM      Profile for Nikki Smurfling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whoa, Blooper, I saw this fella on artfight and thought it was you! Will definitely be drawing him either way, but look at him!

To everysmurf else, awesome art as always.

Small handful of pieces from myself to add to the pile:

(these next couple have my old watermark on them...oops)
 -
 -

and the one I just finished last night
 -

--------------------

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-14-2022 07:51 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's the first drawing made using this way, it was so hard and... weird.
 -

It's based on my fanfic, where "human size potion" exists. Honestly I feel so weird with such thing in my universe, maybe because I've never seen similar thing in other fanfic and I'm not sure if this idea isn't controversial.

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

arturo vazquez
Baby Smurf
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-04-2022 03:50 PM      Profile for arturo vazquez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
THE SMURFETTE DIARY

Hello, I'm Arturo Vázquez and I recently became a member of this huge and smurfish community.

Although I already made my introduction on the new members introduction page, I introduce myself again for those who don't know me. I am a manga-style comic artist who is at the same time in love with the wonderful European style of making comics and I am a fan of the work of Peyo, Franquin, Uderzo, Gotlib and Jose Luis Munera.

In fact, taking into account that life is short and I don't want to leave this Smurfy world without having made my own Smurfette comic -my favorite Smurf- I've been making, for months, a mini-comic of this pretty blonde , mixing manga style with European.

And since this is the fanart section, it is the best place to give you a sample of my personal version of Smurfette, I hope you like it and soon I will show you more works of my personal version of my beloved Smurfs.

Greetings and good health to all of you.

-

-

Rozalka
Smurf
Member # 7954

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-22-2022 01:33 AM      Profile for Rozalka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Some of my recent smurf-related art:
Azrael:
 -
Jokey (as a ghost) and Scaredy:
 -
Jokey laughing:
 -

--------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Sarsaparilla Smurf
Mason Smurf / Narrator Smurf / Sarsaparilla Smurf
Member # 8517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-06-2022 09:45 AM      Profile for Sarsaparilla Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Das Smurf" my first movie poster. It's based off of the 1981 movie Das Boot about a doomed German U-BOAT.

-

-

The main theme for the song is also pretty good

The Das Boot Theme Song

Matthew Grisham
Blue Buddy
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-01-2023 03:01 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smoogle meets with a bigger Smoogle, named Scruggle. Their intent is to fight each other over one of their own kind, who is a girl that Smoogle is hanging out with. The Smurfs keep themselves out of it, because Smoogle has to deal with the bully himself. This makes The Smurfs feel helpless, not knowing what to do since they can’t interfere. A work in progress of a picture to be cleaned and colored at a later date.

-

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 2547 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2023 06:26 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lookin good Matthew! You have good style!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-04-2023 04:20 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I second Smurfy, MG! Very smurfy sketch. Smoogle's got quite an attitude towards that big one!

--------------------

Brainy'sGirl
Smurfling
Member # 7967

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2023 09:52 PM      Profile for Brainy'sGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice drawing! You have style!
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  152  153  154  155  156  Previous Page  Next Page < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.