Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Smurf Forum » mmm, not sure if i should put these on
Author Topic: mmm, not sure if i should put these on
G.I. Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2007 12:21 PM      Profile for G.I. Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i drew these one evening while i was on the phone with my g/f watching the smurfs. she was playing about me having a thing for smurfette so i thought id do these and show her. not sure if there appropriate or not. and there not really nude, just showing a lil smurf booty. if they offend anyone i apoligaze.

-

--------------------
YOOooo Smurf!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2007 03:44 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yuck!

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

G.I. Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2007 06:03 PM      Profile for G.I. Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i dont think you have said one good thing about any of my pics vic george. not all of pics are like this, maybe your a christian but if its the subject matter, your still taking it to the extreme.

--------------------
YOOooo Smurf!

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2007 09:01 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tee hee hee those pics are cute G.I. Smurf! Don't click if you can't handle it! I loove smurfette and her towel!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Raven Child
2D&3D Artist
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-14-2007 12:22 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You certianly have a creataive imagination [Big Grin] Did you ever see some of my smurfettes? Here's a link if you want to check them out: http://www.theravenchild.com/smurfettesbio/

P.S. I got a good chuckle on the pic with Smurfette and Papa Smurf (loved the expressions on their faces).

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-14-2007 04:54 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What I said is my opinion, and I'm sticking to it no matter what. Having Smurfette and Papa Smurf in bed with each other, if not actually doing what you may have in mind in bed with each other, still rubs me the wrong way. It borders on incest between a father and a daughter.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

G.I. Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-14-2007 05:34 PM      Profile for G.I. Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hes not her father, didnt you see that gargamel created her. and yes raven heart, i saw your stuff. i liked it so much that i had to try it myself. your the one who really got me drawing smurfs. i wanted to read your fanfiction but i havent gotten to it yet

--------------------
YOOooo Smurf!

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-14-2007 06:08 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't want to pick sides here, but this is how I see it. Maybe Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette himself, but he did change her into what she is now from the original Smurfette that Gargamel created. That said he sort of is her father in the sense of the new and nice Smurfette being "born". Also, Papa Smurf has a fatherly role aside from the vast age difference between Smurfette and himself. Now, I know all the other Smurfs are much older than Smurfette as well since they were around for about 100 years when Smurfette was created, but this is where the mental age between her and the other Smurfs come into play as well as the age they look. So, all in all considering all these factors I think what Vic is saying has perfect valid merits in good standing.

Okay, now for the good stuff. I do love your pictures (minus the provocative ones I will say but that's just me), however. I love the jester and GI Smurfs the best. I like your animation. Not everyone will like all of your pictures, but for every person who does not like your pictures there will always be someone else who does as we have already seen by those here who have posted in this thread so far praising you for the above pictures.

So, unless the administrators and moderators say otherwise, just keep doing what you are doing and enjoy your time here. [Cool]

Raven Child
2D&3D Artist
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-14-2007 09:42 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by G.I. Smurf:
yes raven heart, i saw your stuff. i liked it so much that i had to try it myself. your the one who really got me drawing smurfs. i wanted to read your fanfiction but i havent gotten to it yet

Awe, thanks, G.I. Smurf. I'm glad you like the pics. Do you have a favorite?

I'm sure when you get a chance to you will enjoy the fanfics too (the third story is still in the progress of finishing...just a few more chapters to go...when I get the chance to work on it again [Razz] )

Anyway, stay creative!
Raven Child.

--------------------

G.I. Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-15-2007 01:09 PM      Profile for G.I. Smurf   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanx raven heart, ill be sure to get around to the fanfic soon. as for my favorite, i would have to say either klutzette, or brainette because brainy and clumsy were always two of my fav smurfs. i think gosipette would be fun to read about because she would have an attitude unlike any other smurf. but my fav pic has to elder brainy with baby on his lap pulling his beard. just wondering, what do you use to color with? i use photoshop myself, but yours seem a lot better.

i'm glad you like G.I. Smurf shane, he is actually my top creation in the smurf. that has been my myspace name even before raven heart inspired me to draw them myself. its because im also a fan of G.I. Joe. one last thing about the papa and smurfette thing, which i was cautious to post those to begin with, i only drew them to be a lil mean toward my g/f. he did try to get her attention when she was supposed to pick a husband in the cartoon. if anyone remembers, at the end of that one he was in his house on a bike and lifting weights and he said, "we'll, theres always next year".
i just want to draw pics that everyone can enjoy as much as i do.

--------------------
YOOooo Smurf!

Raven Child
2D&3D Artist
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-15-2007 10:14 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I use an Adobe Photoshop program, G.I. Smurf, (I still have a lot to learn from this program, but the colors turn out great.) Sadly, it has been almost a year since I have done anything Smurf related in my artworks and writing. My time is more focused on work (got to pay those bills somehow, lol), and orginal works in my art and writing.

I also have a Myspace account if you ever want to look me up there. As for G.I. Joe that cartoon was not really one of my favorites, however, there were a few characters that were entertaining. I was actually more into Transformers (as well as the Smurfs and other 80's favorites).

Hopefully I can get some more time to update the last fanfic of my Smurfs Saga, and perhaps draw more images with my characters the Smurfettes with the Smurfs.

Stay Creative.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.