Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2   Previous Page 
Smurf Forum » The Smurfs are bald? (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Smurfs are bald?
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-10-2011 12:25 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Hats Off To Smurfs"

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-10-2011 04:05 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
They look cute even without a hat... [Enamored Smurf] [Confused] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
swarlock
Super Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2011 09:44 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jokie Smurf22:
I agree cool smurf. I agree with what brainy smurf said in one episode "A smurf without a hat is not a smurf at all." Don't you all agree by seeing greedy without a hat and smurfette without a hat? I "think" brainy said that in the episode "Hats off to smurfs" but i'm not sure.

It was Vanity who said it. They look cool with or without the caps but it makes sense for them to have it on because cold does affect the head in the fall and winter season.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 430 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-12-2011 02:52 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The reason Empath doesn't wear a hat in Psychelia is simply that it isn't permitted. As a Psyche he is basically restricted to their dress code. Which is why most of the times that he comes home from Psychelia he is basically wearing just the bodysuit, with the exception of his final departure where he is finally permitted to wear his standard Smurf clothes because he is no longer recognized as a Psyche.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-03-2012 05:48 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh yeah, it was Vanity who said it. Thanks for pointing that out swarlock. [Wink]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
swarlock
Super Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-04-2012 06:16 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by blue4ever:
quote:
Originally posted by Jokie Smurf22:
I agree cool smurf. I agree with what brainy smurf said in one episode "A smurf without a hat is not a smurf at all." Don't you all agree by seeing greedy without a hat and smurfette without a hat? I "think" brainy said that in the episode "Hats off to smurfs" but i'm not sure.

also vanity said it, on the episode where he gets a new yellow hat that gets stuck to his head. i don't remember what its called [Vanity Smurf]

It was the same episode "Hats Off To Smurfs".

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 430 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Belgianne
Baby Smurf
Member # 8800

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2023 06:38 AM      Profile for Belgianne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I am just smurfed to know what a Smurf looks like without his hat. I've pondered this question for many smurfs.

I finally succumbed and began my search. Low and behold the joy of a bald Smurf. The extra added pleasure of a hat deprived Smurfette is magnifique.

My quest is over. Or is it?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  Previous Page   < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.