Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Smurf Forum » Bendy Smurfs by Brabo
Author Topic: Bendy Smurfs by Brabo
msul45
Baby Smurf
Member # 1729

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2010 11:02 PM      Profile for msul45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, Just advertised on ebay my axe wielding 'bendy' smurf which is marked Brabo 1979 Meeus/Peyo. I didnt know how to describe him as apart from his markings could not find anything on the net about them. Can anyone shed some light on them? I also have a crying one without his hanky. Live in Australia is that helps...
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2010 10:38 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Hi msul45,

There are many different Bendy Smurfs. Each Bendy Smurf comes with a fun accessory, like a Hanky, Book, Spoon, Axe etc. These accessories are made out of yellow plastic.

The Bendy Smurfs are more rubbery and can be bent into different poses. Some of the packages (French packages and Italian packages) also refer to Bendy Smurfs as "Flexible" Smurfs. The English packages call them "Bendable Smurfs", which is where they got the name Bendy Smurfs!

List of Bendy Smurfs (4-inch):

* Crying Smurf with Hanky
* Brainy Smurf with Book
* Smiling Smurf with Axe
* Baker Smurf with Spoon
* Harmony Smurf with Horn
* Papa Smurf with Bottle

You can tell which Bendy Smurf you have (even if it is missing its accessory) just by looking at his face! Each Bendy Smurf has a different expression on his face. Crying Smurf has white tears on his sad face. Smurf playing the horn has his eyes closed. Smurf with the spoon has his tongue sticking out to the side. Smurf with the ax has a big smile on his face (no tongue, no tears, and open eyes). And of course, Brainy Smurf wears eye glasses and Papa Smurf is the only one who wears red!

The French Bendy Smurfs are by Ceji. The Italian Bendy Smurfs are by Ceppi Ratti. Brabo is another toy brand that made these Smurfs. Although the feet are stamped "(c) 1979 Peyo / Meesus", most Smurf Bendies came out in the early 1980's.

-
Bendy Smurfs

Hope this helps!
[Happy Smurf]

Good Luck with your auction!

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

msul45
Baby Smurf
Member # 1729

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2010 06:52 AM      Profile for msul45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you so much for your wonderful reply Sassette. I appreciate the effort and the comprehensive information.
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2010 11:05 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You are very welcome!

Best of luck on your auctions!
[Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2010 12:52 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good work Sassette!! Very interesting!! I like Greedy Smurf and his wagging tongue!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 01-28-2010 01:55 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I second Smurfy! The instrument Harmony has in his hand seems to be that infamous 'Shazalakazoo' he got from Gargamel in 'Smurphony in C'. [Roll Eyes] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2010 03:52 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Heehee... and you're totally right about that Shazalakazoo, Squeaky!
(such a funny sounding word isn't it? LOL!)
[Razz]

-
Smurphony in C

I think all of the Bendy Smurfs are cute, Smurfy... but I'm kinda partial to the Brainy Smurf Bendy!

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 01-28-2010 05:01 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yep, Sassette, it sounds like a hilarious fusion of two magic words!! [Sassette Smurfling] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2010 08:48 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey!! It is a Shazalakazoo! That's cool!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 07-27-2012 12:57 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
Yep, Sassette, it sounds like a hilarious fusion of two magic words!! [Sassette Smurfling] [Big Grin]

( SHAZAM! + ALAKAZOO! ) [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.