Smurf at Last!                                                                  #BLUE LIVES MATTER
home | | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Role Play Forum » Smurf Talk Show......A Smurf Role Play
Author Topic: Smurf Talk Show......A Smurf Role Play
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 04:58 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was thinking the smurfs should have a comedy talk show. This is the latest role play you can start however you want. [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 05:20 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chloette:hey everybody it's the smurfs talk show

Sportette:with special guest fashionette(from my story) and fashionette(from chloettes story)!

Chloette:uh I kinda forgot to get them

Sportette:then out special guest is Brian the brainiac from kaleighs class room!

Brain:I'm not a brainiac!

Sportette:brainy is

Brain:who are you

Sportettte:I'm kaleigh as a smurf

Brian:she's too annoying and she is to violent

Kaleigh:why thank you

Chloette:can I bring someone here

Bakette:yes

Chloette:Elton john!*elton John appears but its really some one else*

Elton john(Fred): I'm Fred why am I dressed like my aunt! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sportettte:actually I believe your dressed like Elton John

Brian:who

Chloette:he's...(I don't know who he is)

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 05:30 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
First of all, sportette. This is a video of elton John preforming Can you feel the love tonight (You might recognize it, they use it in the movie The Lion King)
Now on to the role play:

Chloette: That's Sir Elton John to you. Elton John is a British singer who was knighted for his contributions to music. He plays piano and he now has an adopted son Zachery Furnish-John!

Fred: Uh, I only got half of what you just said. You mean he's a knight?

Chloette: No! He's gotten knighted for his contributions to MUSIC that doesn't mean he's one of those knights in shining armor.

Fred: Ok. Well I just bought any old costume I could find. This one looked like my aunt a little bit.

Chloette: Your aunt looks like ELTON JOHN???????

Fred: Yeah, that is really cool.

Chloette: *Faints*

Sportette: Woah! Didn't see that coming!

Fred: Yeah. Maybe I can take her so I can give it to Judy.

Sportette: NO WAY BUSTER!

Fred: Uhh, my name is Fred.

Sportette: Who cares?

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 05:38 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
P.S. I know all the lyrics to Can You Feel The Love tonight, I guess that's why they call it the blues, I'm Still Standing, Candle in the Wind, (most of them for) Don't let the sun go down on me (Which is a duet with Elton John and George Michael), and Your Song. I know more songs but those are all the Elton John songs.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 05:45 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brian:can I leave now kaleigh is about to kill me

Kaleigh:not true I'm going to severely hurt you

Brian:help

Fred:miss can I borrow you

Kaleigh:why

Fred:to show Kevin that someone will let me borrow them and I don't have twenty dollars to give to him

Kaleigh:okay Ill hurt him too

Fred:bonus! Let's go

Kaleigh:ok

Brian:why does she get to leave

Chloette:you leave too

Brainy:*kicks him out* it felt good to do that

Sportette:bye brainy

Bakette:uh bye

All:well that's the end of this episode

COMMERCIAL

Lucky leprocoun:lucky charms!

Sportettte:buy them or DIE!

UP NEXT THE SMURFS TALK SHOW

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 05:46 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 06:57 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chloette: Hello everybody. I am Chloette your host and we have a special treat for you all!

Inventette (from my fanfic The Second Smurf Village): *pops up* What is it, Ice Cream?

Chloette: What are you doing here? You are supposed to be with Brainy and him babysitting you.

Inventette: I ditched him so I could make an appearance on TV!

Chloette: Go back to Brainy now.

Inventette: Fine.

Chloette: Ok, now for the surprise celebrity Michael Jackson as a Smurf!!!!!!!! *Reads paper* [Eek!] Ok, never mind. Due to circumstances beyond my control, Michael Jackson will not be making any appearance on the show. But don't worry, I also have Mr. Steven Tyler as a Smurf Joining us today!!!

-

Steven Tyler as a Smurf: Hey.

Chloette: Hello *whispers loudly* Sportette, can you shine the spotlight at me and not the guy with a kilt please, thank you. Ok Mr. Steven Tyler, may I call you Steven?

Steven Tyler as a Smurf: Sure man.

Chloette: Ok, Steven, I saw the smurfs 2011 movie that came out August 1st, 2011 and I was surprised to see that Gutsy, Grouchy, Brainy, Clumsy, and their friend from NY played guitar hero dancing along to your song Rock This Way. How did you like that?

-

Steven Tyler: That was fun to see. I thought the smurfs were good at singing and dancing.

Chloette: Cool. I also heard that this is your second season judging American Idol. How are you liking it so far.

-

Steven Tyler: It is fun to see all of those people just having fun, but we still have to get rid of some of those that I love.

Chloette: I see.

To Be continued............

--------------------

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 07:01 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can I be in it

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 07:11 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sure.

--------------------

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 07:20 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cowgirl:hi I have a guest Chloe and chloe!

Chloe(chloette):hi

Chloe(me): hi

Cowgirl:I'm connfused

Sportette:me too

Chloette:very very confusing

Amy:hi chloe

Chloe(me):hey Amy

Sportette:who

Cowgirl:you sound like an owl

Sportette:who?

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Shy Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 4353

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 08:51 AM      Profile for Shy Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gutsy: Derpy is at numptie, so is Brainy...
Derpy: Derp?
Brainy: Hey!

Shy: *gets nervous when she sees the audience*

--------------------
Just be yourself!

The Smurfs #1 fan!

Christian and proud!

Posts: 373 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: Mar 2012
Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.