Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Role Play Forum » Smurf Talk Show......A Smurf Role Play
Author Topic: Smurf Talk Show......A Smurf Role Play
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 04:58 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was thinking the smurfs should have a comedy talk show. This is the latest role play you can start however you want. [Smile]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 05:20 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chloette:hey everybody it's the smurfs talk show

Sportette:with special guest fashionette(from my story) and fashionette(from chloettes story)!

Chloette:uh I kinda forgot to get them

Sportette:then out special guest is Brian the brainiac from kaleighs class room!

Brain:I'm not a brainiac!

Sportette:brainy is

Brain:who are you

Sportettte:I'm kaleigh as a smurf

Brian:she's too annoying and she is to violent

Kaleigh:why thank you

Chloette:can I bring someone here

Bakette:yes

Chloette:Elton john!*elton John appears but its really some one else*

Elton john(Fred): I'm Fred why am I dressed like my aunt! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sportettte:actually I believe your dressed like Elton John

Brian:who

Chloette:he's...(I don't know who he is)

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 05:30 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
First of all, sportette. This is a video of elton John preforming Can you feel the love tonight (You might recognize it, they use it in the movie The Lion King)
Now on to the role play:

Chloette: That's Sir Elton John to you. Elton John is a British singer who was knighted for his contributions to music. He plays piano and he now has an adopted son Zachery Furnish-John!

Fred: Uh, I only got half of what you just said. You mean he's a knight?

Chloette: No! He's gotten knighted for his contributions to MUSIC that doesn't mean he's one of those knights in shining armor.

Fred: Ok. Well I just bought any old costume I could find. This one looked like my aunt a little bit.

Chloette: Your aunt looks like ELTON JOHN???????

Fred: Yeah, that is really cool.

Chloette: *Faints*

Sportette: Woah! Didn't see that coming!

Fred: Yeah. Maybe I can take her so I can give it to Judy.

Sportette: NO WAY BUSTER!

Fred: Uhh, my name is Fred.

Sportette: Who cares?

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 05:38 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
P.S. I know all the lyrics to Can You Feel The Love tonight, I guess that's why they call it the blues, I'm Still Standing, Candle in the Wind, (most of them for) Don't let the sun go down on me (Which is a duet with Elton John and George Michael), and Your Song. I know more songs but those are all the Elton John songs.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 05:45 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brian:can I leave now kaleigh is about to kill me

Kaleigh:not true I'm going to severely hurt you

Brian:help

Fred:miss can I borrow you

Kaleigh:why

Fred:to show Kevin that someone will let me borrow them and I don't have twenty dollars to give to him

Kaleigh:okay Ill hurt him too

Fred:bonus! Let's go

Kaleigh:ok

Brian:why does she get to leave

Chloette:you leave too

Brainy:*kicks him out* it felt good to do that

Sportette:bye brainy

Bakette:uh bye

All:well that's the end of this episode

COMMERCIAL

Lucky leprocoun:lucky charms!

Sportettte:buy them or DIE!

UP NEXT THE SMURFS TALK SHOW

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 05:46 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 06:57 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chloette: Hello everybody. I am Chloette your host and we have a special treat for you all!

Inventette (from my fanfic The Second Smurf Village): *pops up* What is it, Ice Cream?

Chloette: What are you doing here? You are supposed to be with Brainy and him babysitting you.

Inventette: I ditched him so I could make an appearance on TV!

Chloette: Go back to Brainy now.

Inventette: Fine.

Chloette: Ok, now for the surprise celebrity Michael Jackson as a Smurf!!!!!!!! *Reads paper* [Eek!] Ok, never mind. Due to circumstances beyond my control, Michael Jackson will not be making any appearance on the show. But don't worry, I also have Mr. Steven Tyler as a Smurf Joining us today!!!

-

Steven Tyler as a Smurf: Hey.

Chloette: Hello *whispers loudly* Sportette, can you shine the spotlight at me and not the guy with a kilt please, thank you. Ok Mr. Steven Tyler, may I call you Steven?

Steven Tyler as a Smurf: Sure man.

Chloette: Ok, Steven, I saw the smurfs 2011 movie that came out August 1st, 2011 and I was surprised to see that Gutsy, Grouchy, Brainy, Clumsy, and their friend from NY played guitar hero dancing along to your song Rock This Way. How did you like that?

-

Steven Tyler: That was fun to see. I thought the smurfs were good at singing and dancing.

Chloette: Cool. I also heard that this is your second season judging American Idol. How are you liking it so far.

-

Steven Tyler: It is fun to see all of those people just having fun, but we still have to get rid of some of those that I love.

Chloette: I see.

To Be continued............

--------------------

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 07:01 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can I be in it

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 07:11 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sure.

--------------------

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 07:20 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cowgirl:hi I have a guest Chloe and chloe!

Chloe(chloette):hi

Chloe(me): hi

Cowgirl:I'm connfused

Sportette:me too

Chloette:very very confusing

Amy:hi chloe

Chloe(me):hey Amy

Sportette:who

Cowgirl:you sound like an owl

Sportette:who?

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Shy Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 4353

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-18-2012 08:51 AM      Profile for Shy Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gutsy: Derpy is at numptie, so is Brainy...
Derpy: Derp?
Brainy: Hey!

Shy: *gets nervous when she sees the audience*

--------------------
Just be yourself!

The Smurfs #1 fan!

Christian and proud!

Posts: 373 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: Mar 2012
Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.