Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs, the Tie-In Series!! Episode 1: Meet the Snorks, Jem and Samurai Pizza Cats! (Page 2)
Author Topic: Smurfs, the Tie-In Series!! Episode 1: Meet the Snorks, Jem and Samurai Pizza Cats!
Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 02:40 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: *pulls out a samuri swoud and starts fighting polly*

Polly: ur good at this

Tabby: i am part Samuri pizza cat

Guido: whoa

Handy: how?

Tabby: moms grandpa

Handy: oh

Smurfette: *holding Miricle* does that mean shes part Samuri Pizza cat?

Tabby: basicly yes, just wait til she has a stick

Archive: [Eek!]

Handy: what else are u,

Tabby: im every species here and also mermaid and human.

All: [Confused]

Daffney: so that might be why she knows us

Tabby: nope, i just watch a lot of tve

Dimmy: well that explains a lot

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 02:47 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:I can do anything with the twist of this bracelet*twists bracelet and turns human but crushes her house* dang it*turns it again and is handy*

Handy:?

Sportette:oops*twists it again and is tabby* ta da!

Tabby:hey....

Sportette:*twists it again and is herself again but it nalfunctions and she is a knife* IM A KNIFE!!!!!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 02:50 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I WANNA BE A KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 02:56 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wish I was a chainsaw

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 03:39 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL, I gotta big one!

Sportette: *tests her running skills as a knife*
Tabby: *laughs*
Polly: *gets upset and manic*
Archive: TABBY, SPORTETTE, ALL OF YOU!!! STOP!! *breaks the chaos up* I think Polly and the two other pizza cats are just wanting to run a pizza store and entertain! Why is this worth fighting for? Just because they aren't small doesn't mean they aren't friendly, they are heroes like the Smurfs and Snorks! I remember watching the 3 Samurai Pizza Cats on TV and they were pretty funny and all!
Sportette: Archive, POLLY CALLED US LITTLE BLUE RATS, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!
Polly: *gasps*
Smurfette: Look, look, look, I think Polly made a bit of a misunderstanding, and Archive we forgot to mention about what smurfs are like.
Polly: What are you smurfs like anyways out of curiosity?
Speedy: Yeah, we want to know!
Sportette: *reverts back to Sportette* I will turn into a knife in case of Gargamellic and evil emergencies from now on, not for any prejudice.
Archive: We are just like little blue guys benefitting our village and playing around, we have this really mean wizard that lives close to us and tries to have us for a certain meal, but he never gets away with it even if he did catch us once, we ran away. His name is Gargamel, he is around 6'4" tall and he is very creepy and hates happiness. We have the heroic guts to keep stopping him, mainly Papa Smurf as he is the great leader of the smurf community. So please, I hope you have understanded what us smurfs are like.
Allstar: Us snorks are somewhere around the same thing by the way!
Polly: You're right guys, I am sorry for the misunderstanding!
Clumsy: It's okay! Want a hug?
Polly: Sure! *hugs Clumsy*
Tabby and Sportette: Archive and Smurfette are right.
Archive: By the way tabby, you know how you said you were part Samurai Pizza Cat?
Speedy: Yeah, how is this possible?
Tabby: I'm just a TV-holic. LOL
Speedy: *giggles*
Archive: Well, I'm part Hologram.
Speedy: Hologram?!
Sportette: Maybe we should ask questions about them!
Tabby: Yeah!
Guido: Sure, ask me now! We'll get to that Hologram thing later.
Handy: So, what do you guys do for a living except deliver pizza?

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 04:03 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:wait I have a better question where's the bathroom?

Polly:over there*points to bathroom*

Sportette:thanks*runs to bathroom*

Bakette:I have a question what's that smell

Sportette:*comes back as a chainsaw* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I ONLY SAID KNIFE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gargamel:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sportette:*chases gargamel away as a knife* GOODBYE GARBAGESMELL!

Allstar:is she always this crazy

Bakette:I'm afraid so

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 04:16 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: But sportette did the right thing!!!!! She scared Gargamel away violently!
Polly: Yeah.
Speedy: Now back to Handy's question, we are trained fighters and fight many dangers that we encounter, with our samurai fighting skills. My special power is the Cat's eye slash.
Guido: Same, and I'm very girl crazy!! I like anchovy fishes too!
Polly: *laughs* So that's what we do for a living, Handy.
Handy: Nice.
Speedy: Now who has asked about this Hologram thing again?
Archive: Me!
Polly: What do you mean by being part Hologram!
Smurfette: It's something from Jem.
Brainy: Jem and the Holograms, as many people know it.
Polly, Speedy and Guido: *bounce excitedly* JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS???!!!
Allstar: They kinda sound familiar...
Casey: It's that pink haired girl..
Daffney: With totally 80s hairdo!
Speedy: I can't believe it!!! *smiles*
Papa: Well, I guess my surprise has been unexpectedly exposed in a different way, *giggles* Ah well, I might as well mention to all smurfs that Jem and the Holograms are going to be in the concert we're watching!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 04:46 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:is david grohl there too!

Papa:who?

Sportette:the guy who kept his car in the middle of the road and stepped in doggie doo doo from foo fighters

Papa:no sorry

Sportette:well If ya cant meet them be them*turns in Dave grohl* Booya!

Olive(ant farm):STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER!*dissapears*

Archive:when's the concert?

Papa:3:00 and its 2:30 now so let's get going its a half hour trip!

Sportette:no its a 30 second trip

Papa:?

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 04:50 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Polly, Speedy and Guido: We've paid for our tickets too!
Speedy: Let's go!
Polly: We'll have more pizza at dinner after the concert!
Guido: Yeah, rock and roll smurfs and snorks!
Archive: A metro street-car!!! *everyone gets in*
Papa: Okay, let's go!! *everyone enjoys the ride*

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 04:51 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
END OF EPISODE ONE, EVERYONE MAY NOW PROCEED TO EPISODE TWO!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.