Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Role Play Forum » Like It Or Smurf It
Author Topic: Like It Or Smurf It
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted 03-22-2012 08:49 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You can start however!!!
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2014 11:45 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The time vortex stops spinning and the Smurfs (including myself and Smurfette), as well as Avery, Tyler, Stan, Lindsay and Nikki land.

Stan: Whoa, another time that isn't home? I hate of arriving somewhere before my blog!

Avery: Do you think they will notice we're gone?
-
Chloe: Where's Stan, Avery and Tyler?

Ellen: Time travelling with the Smurfs!

Bennett: It's uncanny, not I think about it!
-
Avery: And let me guess, we're on a volcanic island?

Snappy: How did you know?

Avery: That volcano, duh.

Grandma Smurf: Okay, you young whippersnappers, Papa and I will go for a walk while you collect coconuts! (P.S. and G.S leave)

Stan: I miss Blue... more than I thought I did!

Lindsay: (Turns to Stan) You can talk?

Avery: (turns to Lindsay) You have been time-travelling with us this whole time and didn't notices Stan's secret.

Nikki: I smurfily hope we smurf home!

Me: Did you just speak Smurf?

Nikki: I'm starting to get the hang of it!

Avery: Not only that, Chloe now knows how Empath felt to be "Smurfed behind".

Stan: Okay, two choices: we sit and wait for a WAYBAC or a TARDIS or "time-travelling car" or Papa to assemble the time crystals in order to return home or we make a game out of coconut collecting! Whoever has the most coconuts wins and I'll obviously sure Robert will win. (turns to his stuff monkey) No, Robert, we didn't by you extra climbing gear from Father Time's Gift Shop because you can climb without them.
-
Stan: HOW THE HECK DID HEFTY KEPT WINNNING?

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2014 12:29 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Stan: (writing on a leaf) I'm writing on this leaf since my blog doesn't exist yet. Hefty kept winning except on time he lost to VicGeorge. LOL. Meanwhile, Tyler and Nikki MADE A FUNNY.
-
Tyler: Wow, Smurfette's beautiful. Do you think you look more beautiful in blue?

Nikki: If you think the colour blue makes people more beautiful, why don't you become a Smurfette yourself (Tyler pauses and Nikki laughs) I MADE A FUNNY.
-
Stan (still writing on a leaf): Nikki made another funny with Avery and Sweet Smurf.
-
Nikki: You know once we get back home, since I'm into Smurfs, I think I'll move to Pandora and sign up for the Avatar program. (Nikki laughs) I MADE ANOTHER FUNNY.
-
Brainy: You know, here's my ideas for some games we could play instead. There's Brainy for a Day, Spot the Fake Quotations, etc.

Avery: Sounds like fun!

Stan: Well, if you like it, you can Smurf it! (Stan gets an idea) That's it!
-
Smurfette: I like this idea!

Nikki: I was Stan's idea!

Lindsay: I thought it was Brainy's!

Me: Let's smurf.

Hefty: I don't care whose idea it is, it's a boring as Stan's blog.

Lindsay: Stan writes a blog.

Brainy: Question 1. What are Gargamel saying he's taken all Smurf willage?

Smurfette: (bangs her bell) All your Smurf are belong to Smurf.

Brainy: Correct! 1 point to Smurfette! Question 2. Who is the Scottish Smurf from Sony's 2011 live-action film?

Tyler: (bangs his bell) Uh... Bagpipe Smurf.

Brainy: Wrong. If you like it, you'll have to Smurf it.

Tyler: I wish I had some Chi! (Tyler goes up against a familiar person) Karl? But you weren't with us when we went through the vortex to dinosaur times!

Karl: I built my own time machine since I watch you go into the vortex and programmed my time machine with your current place in time! Also, Brainy wants me to... (grabs a hammer) ...hit you with a hammer while pulling your underwear at the same time!

Tyler: Really, that's what your doing? (Gets hit on the head and gets a wedges) Ow, that double painful.

Hefty: That is so EPIC! (Gets an idea) Hey, that's it!
-
Okay, one of you is going to decide what happens next. Remember even though we are using the plot and storyline from the Smurfs episode of the same name one of the same name, we are using the humour of "Dog with a Blog" so the stunts (except for the volcano, which we are still using) have to have a bit of light, DWAB style humour!

Nature Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 5239

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-30-2014 07:39 AM      Profile for Nature Smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is barely about smurfs. I think it is. Why did you add so many other characters?
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-30-2014 01:29 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just for fun!
boogerbook
Smurfling
Member # 5405

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2014 05:37 PM      Profile for boogerbook       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
what the heck you are ruining this with characters from another show! why! why! why! this is peaches!

--------------------
"I have a booger in my nose and a book in my pocket." -Vexy

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2014 10:36 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
boogerbook, you are a big meanie!
teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted 03-25-2015 10:48 PM      Profile for teenyette13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Gargamel] smurfaroo! youve got talent! btw, love the way you mentioned tardis, are you a DW fan? ugh its hard to type im on my WII. [Gargamel]

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2017 06:14 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by smurfyteeny:
[Gargamel] smurfaroo! youve got talent! btw, love the way you mentioned tardis, are you a DW fan? ugh its hard to type im on my WII. [Gargamel]

I guess so! See, boogerbook. That's how you treat me!
SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2017 07:39 AM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SmurfBoeing: Melody, Stormy, Blossom, get in the plane. We’re scouting Garbagesmell. Stormy, you’ll be next to me so you can shoot from the window.

They all get in the SmurfCessna 172 and take off from a river.

--------------------
Smurfjet 873 cleared for takeoff runway 27 left

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-18-2017 01:53 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Seems in-consistence with what I posted or are we starting all over?
Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.