Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Role Play Forum » Marco's Voyage
Author Topic: Marco's Voyage
ShaggySmurf
Smurf
Member # 5387

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2020 04:24 PM      Profile for ShaggySmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Marco: Listen up, everysmurf!

*Harmony blasts his trumpet and everyone gathers around*

Marco: Aight, that's good, Harmony.

*Harmony continues*

Marco: I SAID THAT'S GOOD

Harmony: Thank you

Marco: Okay. It is time for me to leave on my next voyage. Greedy's been whining about not having enough spices again, the ungrateful slob that he is.

Greedy: EXCUSE ME?

Papa: *ahem*

Marco: So um, I'm going to be leaving soon and I need some smurfs to be my crew!

Dreamy: I'll go! It'll be so smurfy to be on the seas again

Marco: Thank you, Dreamy. Anyone else?

Shaggy: Like, what's the food like where we're going?

Marco: There'll be lots of interesting food, different than anything you'd smurf here.

Shaggy: I'm sold, man.

Brainy: Well, I for one am staying here! I always end up getting sea sick and this time I will not be persuaded, or forced, into going along. Oh no, I will stay right here in the village where-

Marco: ALRIGHT.

Robert: I think I better go along, you may need me.

Marco: We still need more smurfs, anyone else?

--------------------
Like chill man

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2020 03:55 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cut to a view of the Smurflings.

Snappy: We'll help you, Marco!

Marco: The Smurflings? (shrugs) Oh, well. Who am I to judge? Now, I'll pick Hefty for his strength, Handy for his intelligence, Jokey for his sense of humor, Greedy for his cooking, Smurfette for her beauty and Grouchy for his... uh, strange demeanor.

Grouchy: I HATE "strange"!

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2020 07:19 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Somewhere in the back of the crowd, there's the "ahem" of a female Smurf. The cluster of Smurfs disperses and Ariel steps forward...

Ariel: I'm coming, too. You may need some magical assistance when passing lands inhabited by some of the Fairies...

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1188 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2020 10:37 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Marco: I appreciate the offer, Ariel. But we can do just fine without your transportation powers. And if we did bring you along, then it'll cause the voyage to end too soon. So, I think it would be best for you to help protect the village in case Gargamel or any other villain shows up.

--------------------

ShaggySmurf
Smurf
Member # 5387

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2020 06:14 AM      Profile for ShaggySmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dreamy: What if she were to only use her magic when necessary? And we have Papa to protect the village.

--------------------
Like chill man

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2020 07:21 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel: Besides, Marco Smurf... I don't have transportation powers... Sure, I can fly, and levitate objects... But I can't just Smurf a whole ship full of passengers wherever, whenever... That would be too dangerous.

--------------------

Posts: 1188 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2020 10:59 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Marco: Ah, yes. I forgot about that. Okay, Ariel. You can come with us. In case of a storm, your human knight and court jester friends will have to accompany us there. I'm sure they have a plan to keep us safe from the dangers of our voyage.

--------------------

ShaggySmurf
Smurf
Member # 5387

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2020 06:15 AM      Profile for ShaggySmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Shaggy: But like, how will they fit on the ship?

--------------------
Like chill man

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2020 12:03 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Marco: No problem. We'll just get them to use their ship for the ride.

Dreamy: You mean, we're not going to use my ship?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2020 10:19 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel: Maybe... Yes! We CAN use Dreamy's ship!

Marco: I... I'm afraid I don't quite smurf where you are going with this...

Dreamy: Me neither, Ariel...

Ariel: Well, I could use my magic to make the boat big enough so that Johan and Peewit may join us, but small enough so that it will still be easy for you and Marco to control out on sea...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2020 05:36 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Marco: That's great! One of us has to go and get the two humans I don't know about!

Papa Smurf: Uh, I'll take charge. After all, I've been inviting Johan and Peewit occasionally to our adventures before.

Smurfs: (unison) Ooh!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2020 11:22 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: My little Smurfs, I'd like for you to stay put. I'll be back with them as soon as I can. As for Ariel, she will have to be in charge of the village for a short time until I return.

--------------------

ShaggySmurf
Smurf
Member # 5387

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-14-2020 04:22 AM      Profile for ShaggySmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs: Yes, Papa Smurf.

*Papa Smurf mounts Feathers and they fly away*

Marco: Now, while we wait I'd like everyone to pack their things and get the ship ready for the voyage.

-

*Papa Smurf and Feathers arrive at the castle*

Papa: Here we are.
*Papa hops down onto a windowsill* Thank you, Fea- OOF

*Just as Papa Smurf had hopped down, Johan had jumped through the window. He lands on his feet and manages to catch Papa Smurf in time*

Johan: Papa Smurf, I'm sorry!

Papa Smurf: Great Smurfs, why did you jump out the window like that?

Peewit, from inside the castle: *off-key, playing the hurdy-gurdy* Oh Sunlight, Oh moonlight, don't fall on my chAAAIIIR

Papa: ah, I see *cringes*

--------------------
Like chill man

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-14-2020 07:00 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf (cont.): Anyway, I just came by to ask you for a favor. And Peewit too.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-14-2020 11:38 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Johan: Oh?? Well then, I'd better fetch Peewit.

*Johan pokes his head back through the window*

Johan: PEEWIT!!! Pause for a moment, please. Papa Smurf wishes to ask us a favor...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-14-2020 02:43 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Peewit: I'm comin'! I'm comin'! (runs out of his room)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-14-2020 07:03 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
As Peewit came outside...

Peewit (cont.): Papa Smurf! Boy, am I glad to see you! I was up in my room rehearsing my new song!

--------------------

HuckleberrySmurf
Smurfling
Member # 7183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2020 07:39 AM      Profile for HuckleberrySmurf  HuckleberrySmurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Johan: What was it you wanted to ask us, Papa Smurf?

Papa: Marco's leaving on his next voyage soon and he wanted to know if you two would come along, in case of any dangers they can't handle on their own.

Johan: We'd be glad to, wouldn't we Peewit?

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2020 09:35 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Peewit: Yeah! Back then, we took you guys on a voyage with us that one time!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.